Post-Verdict: KC not seeing parents -KC refuses visit with CA on Fri 7/8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I so agree that she will screw up again...actually, it wouldn't surprise me if she kills again. She's certainly capable of it, and got away with it once already.

At best, she will be short-term freak show, like the Octomom, or those "reality show" nimrods, or one of the roving "celebutards" that the entertainment media can't seem to get enough of. The people who drool over that kind of thing will watch her interviews and buy the magazines and books. She'll have her "fans."

But I think most reasonable folks out there believe she is a child killer, and will avoid her like plague. I believe the same fate awaits her parents. And, hopefully, Baez!

So the gravy train will come to an end, and will be replaced by the karma train.

:twocents:

And some new case or national event will turn the public's attention away from this case, and it will become old news and fade away.

I can't imagine George and Casey living in the same house together. I also don't believe Casey has any intention of going home. I'm sure the defense is arranging someplace for her to stay at this very minute - and also negotiating her media deals. So long as she can make money for Baez, he's going to keep her under his wing.

"You take her"
" No ,You take her!"
" I can't take her .I have a baby at home ."
"Well,I had to babysit her through the trial so I did my time. How bout one of our interns? "
"We can't take her.We can't afford to lose any of our money on our salaries."
"Maybe we could ship her off to Andrea."

So does no one think that she'll get ANY prison time for the 4 counts? She is a convicted felon afterall. I've been holding out hope that she'll at least be put away for a year or two.

There's no way ICA will ever go back to her parents. She doesn't have to. I'm willing to bet she may never talk to them, ever again.

She may call them from time to time *for entertainment* to play head games and disrupt their lives. Then she'll go on her merry way and forget they exist until she thinks of some other way to torment them. (Unfortunately I have lots of experience dealing with a sociopathic family member...)

And Lee. No one has said anything about Lee, other than he was noticeably absent yesterday. My hope is that he stays noticeably absent.

If he and Mallory ever have children, I wonder if they'll allow their kids to spend any time with Aunt Casey?

I shudder at the thought.:banghead:

"You take her"
" No ,You take her!"
"Well,I had to babysit her through the trial so I did my time. How bout one of our interns? "

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Hilarious, Miss James ... Hilarious !!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:waitasec: And it would NOT surprise me if this is what is reallyl going on right now ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

So does no one think that she'll get ANY prison time for the 4 counts? She is a convicted felon afterall. I've been holding out hope that she'll at least be put away for a year or two.

She has 3 years time served already. It will probably cover her.

"You take her"
" No ,You take her!"
If she had at least gotten convicted of some sort of child abuse she would have been branded for life. I sure as heck would want to be notified if she was planning on moving to my neighborhood.

"You take her"
" No ,You take her!"

Thank you. OMG I can't stop laughing.

She must be laughing her butt off that 12 more people believed into her lies.

I have a feeling that she expected them to believe her lies. Everyone else she has lied to throughout her life has let her get away with it. I think she's got entitlement issues (which is probably a natural companion to sociopathy and extreme narcissism-both of which I think she suffers from IMO). I think she might have worried for a minute, but when it comes down to it, I really think that she expected those jurors to buy into her bull s

I think GA was horrified by the verdict because he took it to mean that the jury believed he molested his daughter and disposed of his grandbaby, rather than trying to save her. He will have to live with that for the rest of his life.

I think CA has always been ambivalent. Listening to her 911 call, her frantic efforts to find Caylee after she found the car, her constant questioning of an angry daughter when casey was in jail, etc. But that has always been juxtaposed with how the world views her "perfect" family. If casey did this, then her family is not perfect. So, she lied and lied and lied.

But CA knows it is not justice and that the daughter she created but who she has been so exasperated and angry with throughout the years, killed her precious granddaughter.

She smirked when the verdict was read because it vindicated her perfect image, it justified the lie she tells herself about her perfect family. But she walked out quickly and likely feels shocked because she knows the truth. And now she will have to live with that fact for the rest of her life. She helped create a murderer through constantly catering to and protecting casey from herself. And then she allowed the person who murdered her granddaughter to escape justice, through her lies.

Life will never be good for any member of this family again.

I agree.
I think Cindy expected Casey to be found guilty . She would be rid of her problem but still be able to continue to rail against the System and everyone that helped put Casey away.
But everyone who tried to help put Casey away also humiliated and exposed Cindy's world and that's why she smirked,but when they lost the case,Cindy lost ,too and she knows it.

"You take her"
" No ,You take her!"

Dorothy Sims seems to be enamored with Casey. I would love for Casey to go there. Sims could finally find out who the real person is she has helped to free.

And some new case or national event will turn the public's attention away from this case, and it will become old news and fade away.

I've been hoping that we kill Gaddaffi or some major news story will happen that will take the attention of this case.

Jmo

I believe something happened. Right at the end of trial. LDB line of questioning changed right after Cindy perjured herself.It was like all of the sudden it clicked. I think Casey will walk and Cindy will be taling up residence in casey's "old room"
they are gonna get George too.
Lettng casey go isn't unjust if you have found the real killers!
ESPECIALLY when they run into "hidhing"!
I think i am the only person in the world that does not feel sorry for them
CAYLEE WONT GET JUSTICE BY KEEPING CASEY BEHIND BARS
she wil however when GRANDMA is locked up.
I am 100% convinced Cindy filmed ithe video knowing it was her last day with Casey
to tell her she was taking her sunshine away. She just ended up killing cayle instead.
I think the SA office is well aware and on top of it!
moo

I won't even take a guess on that RR0004!

Yesterday I was SO WRONG about the verdict! But I do hope & pray that she will have to stay in jail longer, even though I know it's probably unlikely.

She has 3 years time served already. It will probably cover her.

I *thought* Bill Shaffer said yesterday that the time served was going for the check fraud charges, and that IF Judge Perry 'box carred' (ie. stacked) the offenses for lying to police (1 year each x 4 counts) that he could give her 4 years... OH I HOPE SO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay