Post-Verdict: KC not seeing parents -KC refuses visit with CA on Fri 7/8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure Casey will run straight to them to live off of them until she makes the big bucks, and then drop them when she no longer needs them and not speak to them again. I'm not surprised they have not spoken to her yet...

There was a quote from CM last night at the end of an article (at The Daily Beast, I think), in which he said that "under no circumstances" will Casey be going back into "that house." Now she's to be seen as the innocent victim of her family, apparently, and she must be protected from them...after all she and her team did to eviscerate them and ruin their lives irreparably.

They know that if the publicly support ICA right now, they will NEVER have friends or be accepted into society. ICA will make the big bucks, GA and CA won't make that much after their 15 minutes are over. It's just a charade to try to get some public support- basically, they will be scorned everywhere they go, and are hoping that they can save face a bit.

Cindy got the outcome she worked i.e. lied hard for.

Did anyone catch Cindy's smile when the verdict was read? She hides behind the person in front of her, but she tipped her head once.

I did say George thought the other day, the last time on the stand (I lost count, I think it was the last or next to) he rubbed his hands together while looking at Casey, I took it as a direct message that he had washed his hands to her, but I think Cindy comes from a different place. I wouldn't be surprised to hear there is a multiple murder at that house and a suicide at sometime. These people are nuts.

And where's the justice for that beautiful little girl that any of us would of taken off their hands. I would of loved to have had her.

She is a potential cash cow for her attorneys; I doubt they will let her loose until they have sewn up book/movie/reality show/whatever deals with a healthy cut for themselves as her "advisers."

If she took up these book deals/movies etc.

Do you think perhaps we will get an insight to what happened to caylee?.. Afterall she cant use the nanny lie anymore. Do you think she will stick to the pool theory?

Guess repaying the 'Tim' man is completely out of the question

(sorry, can't remember his surname)

Tim Miller? TES Tim Miller? His job is personal to him. His daughter was murdered. I don't think he'd take their blood money if they offered it up on a silver platter. JMO. :twocents:

I imagine CA and Casey will establish their relationship in some way IF Casey allows it. You can bet your bottom dollar that Casey will go straight from jail to a plush hotel. She will have so many movie/book/interview offers that she will be quite wealthy very soon. She will never NEED her family again.

They know that if the publicly support ICA right now, they will NEVER have friends or be accepted into society. ICA will make the big bucks, GA and CA won't make that much after their 15 minutes are over. It's just a charade to try to get some public support- basically, they will be scorned everywhere they go, and are hoping that they can save face a bit.

If anyone form of media gives CMA one cent in any form I will throw out my new 55" flat screen TV.. No one in their right mind wants to hear from a murderer or the family. I can't even look at them and am no longer watching any show that is still talking about this case, no matter how much outrage. I'm sick of them all.

Jurors don't understand reasonable doubt any longer, they think any doubt. Sickening! I also believe they just wanted out there, God forbid that one juror miss her cruise, that is the way of the world today. Sickening! Outrage!

Cindy got the outcome she worked i.e. lied hard for.
Maybe.
But she would have had to cop for ALL the searches.
She lied about some to make us think she was trying to get Casey off.
She wasn't! She left how+to+make+ chloroform as Casey's search to sink her!(almost masterful) LDB caught it!

The woman is furious that she will have to split royalties now . She's gonna come unhinged when casey STILL refuses to aknowlege her.
wait for it!
moo

Look Casey isn't going to make the money she thinks she is. This is going to be tomorrow's news soon.

Casey will not work ever, will go through any money she does make, will have the worst friends, the ones that have the same issues as her. And one day while we are working on another case, one in which the family of the victim truly does want the child found, works with LE and doesn't lie, we are going to have a news flash on our screen. Breaking News Casey Anthony rearrested. She will offend again. This girl is messed up bad..... she will offend one day just like OJ Simpson who got all cocky about getting away with murder. All this has done is show her she can get away with things....... she has all her life. So she will go into her imaginary life once again and become the headline in years to come.

I imagine CA and Casey will establish their relationship in some way IF Casey allows it. You can bet your bottom dollar that Casey will go straight from jail to a plush hotel. She will have so many movie/book/interview offers that she will be quite wealthy very soon. She will never NEED her family again.

...all at the cost of an innocent child's life. Such a deal. If she ever runs out of money again, I wonder who will be next.

I betcha ICA's media-tour has already been mapped out and the checks are sitting on Baez' desk. There is a small window where people will give a patoot and that's pretty much this week/the next week after that.....so I'm sure ICA has a hotel setup awaiting her...something pretty freaking posh. She's going to be very tended to in the next few weeks and then she'll be occupied by her new friends who will sponge off of her for a while....it'll take some time until she is sitting alone surrounded by stuff and have no people of substance in her life. Then she'll return one of the 9 million calls, letters, emails Cindy sends her.

I can't wait until this chick surfaces on the net. You know she's going to not be able to help herself in responding to stuff.

If they are so shocked then why was Cindy smiling after the verdict was read?

I caught that too! Jessie Grund is speaking on HLN. He says the Casey he knew is dead to him.

Hey, maybe George, Cindy and Casey can all go and get matching tattoos now.

These people don't live without having a plot. They must be exhausted from thinking and plotting their next angle as to how to try to outsmart the public. They are not innocent. TM said on national TV that he's certain they knew what had happened to Caylee since the day he stepped foot in their house to help find her. Who better to judge than him.

Tim Miller? TES Tim Miller? His job is personal to him. His daughter was murdered. I don't think he'd take their blood money if they offered it up on a silver platter. JMO. :twocents:

Thank you. Yes, Tim Miller -- the man who invested over $100,000 in the search for Caylee, IIRC

the man who was instructed to stay away from the swamp, if reports are correct

I'd like to see him recompensed. Doubt he will even figure into their equations. But if by a miracle he were repaid, he could no doubt put that money to good use attempting to save or at least recover, another child

I betcha ICA's media-tour has already been mapped out and the checks are sitting on Baez' desk. There is a small window where people will give a patoot and that's pretty much this week/the next week after that.....so I'm sure ICA has a hotel setup awaiting her...something pretty freaking posh. She's going to be very tended to in the next few weeks and then she'll be occupied by her new friends who will sponge off of her for a while....it'll take some time until she is sitting alone surrounded by stuff and have no people of substance in her life. Then she'll return one of the 9 million calls, letters, emails Cindy sends her.

I can't wait until this chick surfaces on the net. You know she's going to not be able to help herself in responding to stuff.

Someone has to friend her on Facebook!!!!

She doesn't need them anymore. Caylee is dead and she is free which is what she wanted all along.

I completely agree with you. I think part of her motive for killing Caylee was that she knew she was stuck in that house with her mother controlling her life because of Caylee. She needed them to house, feed and clothe that child, she couldn't do it on her own. I don't think she has any use for them anymore either.

If these people cared anything about Caylee, they will force Casey to suffer for killing her since it's obviously that justice didn't.
They are strong enough without her. They should hold tight to Caylee's belongings and never give into Casey.
If they allow her back in, they deserve everything that is coming to them.

I dunno if they care about Caylee or they care about people not being so enraged that they will still buy their book. I stopped trusting everything that came out of their mouths for good during the trial.
Now, that does not mean that, if they keep KC out of their lives, they cannot come to an epiphany. I hope they do, but they will need to long purge the poison.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: SURPRISE SURPRISE ... NOT !!!

The Anthony's and ICA are ALL ON THE SAME PAGE ...

The "trial" was a SCRIPT ... WELL REHEARSED and WELL PUT TOGETHER ... and they ALL played their roles, including Lee and Mallory ...

Oh ... they will be in touch with the "MOTY" and I would NOT be surprised if they have already communicated through the 'UNETHICAL' defense team ...

NEVER TRUST A LIAR ... and NEVER EVER TRUST AN ANTHONY !!!

:maddening::maddening::maddening:

you can bet the offers are flying into Baez' office for interviews with KC, book deals, movies, etc. And he will manage her - he will not let her go and she will make a lot of money on this. No doubt in my mind. One thing I have to say when Cheney Mason gave that list of possible conclusions e.g. likely, possibly, she may have, in all likelihood (as Jeff said CAylee in all likelihood was in the trunk), I think the jury looked at that and said - we don't have it. That list stuck with me and the definitions the jury was given were very difficult to understand in that THEY ALL SEEMED to be the same and very little difference between say aggravated manslaughter and felony murder. The jury was exhausted and for all 12 to UNDERSTAND the instructions would have, imo, taken several hours to go over. They wanted a clearcut understanding of guilt and innocence and if one of them said but what if she didn't and George did, that is it. George most definitely lied on the stand about his affair, imo. So if he lied about that so easily maybe he lied about the drowning; but it shows NO COMMON SENSE - why would he then put the baby in the trunk - BUT THEY DID NOT BELIEVE THE TRUNK THEORY. They think the family wrapped her up and buried her in the woods as they did their animals. This is their reasoning. I do believe they will give interviews but not for less than 15 to 20 thousand for them.

Maybe she should go back to school. That way, she might learn the adage, ' Be nice to those you meet on the way up -- because you'll meet them again on your way down '

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member