Post-Verdict: KC not seeing parents -KC refuses visit with CA on Fri 7/8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
. Does anyone besides me see a parallel to ICA's behavior after reading this?

No. I don't believe for one second that GA or LA ever molested her. ICA is a pathological liar and master manipulator and why anyone would ever believe her is beyond me. She said this so she would be seen as a victim and have it help her get off on serious charges. It's shameful she made these claims because plenty of children are abused. ICA isn't one of them.

Thank you for this link Tricia!

I worked in the school system for many years and have always felt that Casey exhibited classic signs of incest and/or sexual abuse. Oh, the stories I could tell re: former students and the similarities to ICA's behaviour.

Here is a link where an incest survivor tells her tale. Does anyone besides me see a parallel to ICA's behavior after reading this?

http://www.parenting-child-development.com/childhood-trauma.html

Ya'll please don't throw fruit and tomatoes at me for my opinion as I have kept it to myself because I know it is not a poplular opinion here and is easier to just hate on ICA for her actions.

But.....One student that I had, a 10 year old girl, acted just like ICA. She was a good student and very bright but exhibited bizarre behavior, ie, throwing her panties in the trash in the girls bathroom, very manipulative, would cry to get her way (she told me that all she had to do was cry and the principal would go easy on her), pathological liar, inability to bond, compartmentalizing, fanatasy world, detached, I could go on.....

Due to my experience, I have always wondered if ICA may have endured such a thing as incest. I've havent' brought it up here @ WS because I didn't wish to implicate anyone' in such a serious claim so I have remained quiet about my suspiciouns for the 3 years that I have followed this case. Nor did I wish to be banned. But imagine my surprise when the incest possibility was brought up at trial!!! Sooooo.... I finally mustered up enough nerve to post about my suspicions!

If anyone wants additional examples of parallels between ICA and the students I worked with who were labled 'behaviorally/emotionally disturbed' due to incest, I will be happy to elaborate further. (without any personal details being revealed, of course.)

I feel a sense of relief in posting my suspisions after all this time of remaining silent about it on the Ws message board.

wm

BTW, i watched one of my favorite movies, 'Chinatown' regarding this subject last night which gave me the nerve to even post this opinion. Who better to broach the subject of incest in a believable way than that perv
Roman Polanski! I guess he would know. Incest is very secretive :/

I call baloney because why would ICA stay living at her parents after high school? Why not get a job and move out? Why would she choose to spend more time with her supposed abusers? Why would she leave her daughter in the care of them? She spent more money on her cell phone bill than a small little apartment in Orlando would cost. She would have found a place to go. There's no way someone would stay with Dad and his supposed evil ways voluntarily....

to those who feel that if she was abused she would have left.... i know a pretty decent number of abuse victims/trauma survivors through group therapy (since i am one of them). staying with your family through that kind of thing is not uncommon. many blame themselves or believe there really is no other option for them.

i'm not saying i think ICA was abused. my feeling on that is - who KNOWS, with that crazy family. something is obviously wrong with her. she lies about every other friggin thing so i don't trust that she's telling the truth on this, but i don't think that automatically exonerates anyone. i don't think any of us can really tell whether she was abused by anyone before or not. i don't think evil people just spring out of trees and i think both nature and nurture play a role. and her parents do seem to harbor a lot of guilt towards her which is i think why they allowed her to get away with SO MUCH. so, i think it could really go either way and that we will never know for sure. i have seen it happen in families you would not believe. whether she was abused or not, she felt she had to rely on her parents and had nowhere else to go. now - she has somewhere else to go. so i am not surprised she is not talking to her parents. she's cold and spiteful.

also while i think that a child wearing things like "delicious" is kind of creepy, there are way more sexualized clothing items in mainstream stores marketed toward little kids than that, and i certainly hope that not everyone who buys those (there must be a fair amount if they're always there! so hard to find my 3 yr old a non-slutty bathing suit for crying out loud!) is implicit in molestation....

Thank you for this link Tricia!

I worked in the school system for many years and have always felt that Casey exhibited classic signs of incest and/or sexual abuse. Oh, the stories I could tell re: former students and the similarities to ICA's behaviour.

Here is a link where an incest survivor tells her tale. Does anyone besides me see a parallel to ICA's behavior after reading this?

http://www.parenting-child-development.com/childhood-trauma.html

Ya'll please don't throw fruit and tomatoes at me for my opinion as I have kept it to myself because I know it is not a poplular opinion here and is easier to just hate on ICA for her actions.

But.....One student that I had, a 10 year old girl, acted just like ICA. She was a good student and very bright but exhibited bizarre behavior, ie, throwing her panties in the trash in the girls bathroom, very manipulative, would cry to get her way (she told me that all she had to do was cry and the principal would go easy on her), pathological liar, inability to bond, compartmentalizing, fanatasy world, detached, I could go on.....

Due to my experience, I have always wondered if ICA may have endured such a thing as incest. I've havent' brought it up here @ WS because I didn't wish to implicate anyone' in such a serious claim so I have remained quiet about my suspiciouns for the 3 years that I have followed this case. Nor did I wish to be banned. But imagine my surprise when the incest possibility was brought up at trial!!! Sooooo.... I finally mustered up enough nerve to post about my suspicions!

If anyone wants additional examples of parallels between ICA and the students I worked with who were labled 'behaviorally/emotionally disturbed' due to incest, I will be happy to elaborate further. (without any personal details being revealed, of course.)

I feel a sense of relief in posting my suspisions after all this time of remaining silent about it on the Ws message board.

wm

BTW, i watched one of my favorite movies, 'Chinatown' regarding this subject last night which gave me the nerve to even post this opinion. Who better to broach the subject of incest in a believable way than that perv
Roman Polanski! I guess he would know. Incest is very secretive :/

I so respect your courage to post your feelings and you should never have to be afraid to do so.
I hope you will respect mine when I say I still cannot imagine a young woman throwing her child's body in a swamp no matter how "damaged" she is.

Don't drink the Casey Kool-Aid. ICA is street smart and knows how to play people. She's gotten away with it her whole enitre life. She sucks people in with lies and manipulation all the time. She wanted to be seen as a victim and lying about being molested is a great way to do that. Thankfully most see it as more lies from a pathological liar.

This thread is completely off topic. Let's get back on track. This is about what ICA is going to do when she is released - NOT secret pictures or other speculation.

Thanks,

Salem

There's no way someone would stay with Dad and his supposed evil ways voluntarily....
That would seem normal to you (and me) but survivors of any type of severe abuse aren't going to make decisions based on the logic that non-surivors have access to. I don't know what it was but something happened to her.

I apologize for my previous post then...I thought this was abour KC and her parents.
What will she do? I can't imagine! I really can't imagine anyone wanting to take her in but with these people you never know. In some sick way maybe someone will want the celebrity factor.

I call baloney because why would ICA stay living at her parents after high school? Why not get a job and move out? Why would she choose to spend more time with her supposed abusers? Why would she leave her daughter in the care of them? She spent more money on her cell phone bill than a small little apartment in Orlando would cost. She would have found a place to go. There's no way someone would stay with Dad and his supposed evil ways voluntarily....

That's not true.. have you ever heard of learned helplessness.. of dissociation.. of Stockholm syndrome? http://www.rainn.org/get-information/effects-of-sexual-assault/stockholm-syndrome

http://virtual.yosemite.cc.ca.us/merchantl/Stockholm_Syndrome.pdf

http://www.rape.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=211&Itemid=57

It's easy to say an abused person would leave, that they wouldn't put their own child in that situation but to actually live it is different.

The 100's of pictures were of Casey. I clearly rememeber that conversation Yuri had with George. It was about CASEY.

The past couple of days there have been some crazy rumors started. Now we are supposed to believe that Cindy Anthony was a molester of Casey and Caylee as well as George. We are supposed to believe that Cindy's father also molested her. Give me a break. And we are supposed to believe these things because there are a few pictures of Caylee with her diaper or pull up showing and/or wearing a cowboy hat????

These kind of silly insinuations is how innocent people get accused of terrible things. There is way more than enough FACTS about Casey and the Anthony family without coming up with off the wall things. There is no way the State thought there was any sexual abuse going on (with Casey or Caylee) and just let it go. We have seen NOTHING in regards to that. No proof whatsoever.

I have seen some people want to excuse Casey or have a little sympathy for her because they themselves have a bad relationship with their own mother or grew up with a horrible mother. I'm sorry if that happened to anyone, but there is no excuse for anything Casey has done, stealing, lying and murdering. If we excuse everyone who has a dysfunctional family or God forbid, been abused, can you imagine? It will be mayhem in the world.
Do I think Cindy was a crappy mother? Absolutely!!! However, I will NEVER make excuses for what Casey did no matter how crappy of a mother Cindy was. Casey Anthony doesn't know what abuse is but Caylee Anthony does!

I don't for one second believe George A. sexually abused his daughter. To me,the cousin sounded like she was trying to promote the book by dropping little tidbits to draw interest. I don't believe her.

During a brief interview on Insessions today,Brad Conway had some good things to say about George. Said he is a good man. I think everyone will agree, Brad got to know George pretty darn well.I don't believe for a second Brad would say this if he even remotely suspected George sexually abused his daughter.

IMO

I think it is an attention getter for Casey. As a sexual abuse survivor, there is no way in he!! I would leave my child with the abuser. No way. She may have been molested by someone but I don't believe it was george or lee.

The 100's of pictures were of Casey. I clearly rememeber that conversation Yuri had with George. It was about CASEY.

snipped for brevity - I remember the same very clearly. I agree with the rest of your post as well.

The recording about the Book Sales only proves one thing true. CA has been talking with KC if they have plans on moving there together. There was no 3 years of no contact.

JMHO, Baez will keep KC away from her family as long as the $$$ is rolling in. Once the $$$ starts to slow down, he will try and work a reunion interview with her family for more $$$. Baez will keep KC around and keep this "mystery" (lkb words, not mine), going as long as possible.

When it is all said and done Baez will kick KC to the curb and go off on his yacht into the sunset. Disgusting!

This thread is completely off topic. Let's get back on track. This is about what ICA is going to do when she is released - NOT secret pictures or other speculation.

Thanks,

Salem

My apologies for going off topic Salem. I have read so many threads today that I don't even realize where I am in this forum.:waitasec:

It has been an emotional day for us all and I felt compelled to share my knowledge and suspicions on the o/t subject on a whim.....EEK!:banghead:

wm

I don't for one second believe George A. sexually abused his daughter. To me,the cousin sounded like she was trying to promote the book by dropping little tidbits to draw interest. I don't believe her.

IMO

[See bold text above, bolded by me] Are you referring to an interview a radio or tv station had with a relative of Cindy Anthony (link here)?

It is my opinion that CA is starting to do damage control by organizing a campaign of denigration against GA. She is doing this to win ICA back to the fold so that she can ultimately benefit from the $$ soon to come her daughter's way while keeping their enmeshed, co-dependent relationship intact. Please let me elaborate on my theory -- operative word here is THEORY:
-- CA and ICA seem to have some sort of love/hate, enmeshed relationship (maybe BPD or a Cluster-B personality disorder). Since they are both liars (possibly both are sociopaths), they will both want to begin to create a story to back up the GA/LA molestation story. What better way that to get CA's side of the family beside her.
-- CA also realizes that if she gets ICA back under her control, she has no real use for GA

When you listen to the above linked interview-- it sounds as though the Anthony Family member was just recently told the "facts" about GA's secret (hints suggest molestation). But, when I listened, I got the distinct impression that no one was ever told anything about it until it was recently "revealed" after the verdict.

How convenient! I wonder how this will all unfold? As emotionally upset I am at the verdict, I am also interested in the psychological dysfunction and sickness exhibited by CA and ICA. JMHO.

This thought just entered my mind...wonder how long it'll take for Casey to take CA to court to retrieve Caylee's ashes...?:banghead:

Lying bunch of ridiculous fools. Our justice system is broken and needs to be fixed. I'm so enraged I can barely string a sentence together. This case will go down in history. If it has any impact, it is my hope that it will change LAWS! The presumption of innosence is correct but it needs to be corrected to weed out the guilty who hide behind the rights afforded those who are truly innocent...Often, they are unfortunately the victims of crimes.

The state should have narrated more...the pings, what KC was doing and not doing all along, her combative relationship with her mother...The prosecution should always assume that they are dealing with STOOPID. This case is a case in point.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members