Post-Verdict: KC not seeing parents -KC refuses visit with CA on Fri 7/8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is my opinion that CA is starting to do damage control by organizing a campaign of denigration against GA. She is doing this to win ICA back to the fold so that she can ultimately benefit from the $$ soon to come her daughter's way while keeping their enmeshed, co-dependent relationship intact. Please let me elaborate on my theory -- operative word here is THEORY:
-- CA and ICA seem to have some sort of love/hate, enmeshed relationship (maybe BPD or a Cluster-B personality disorder). Since they are both liars (possibly both are sociopaths), they will both want to begin to create a story to back up the GA/LA molestation story. What better way that to get CA's side of the family beside her.
-- CA also realizes that if she gets ICA back under her control, she has no real use for GA

When you listen to the above linked interview-- it sounds as though the Anthony Family member was just recently told the "facts" about GA's secret (hints suggest molestation). But, when I listened, I got the distinct impression that no one was ever told anything about it until it was recently "revealed" after the verdict.

How convenient! I wonder how this will all unfold? As emotionally upset I am at the verdict, I am also interested in the psychological dysfunction and sickness exhibited by CA and ICA. JMHO.[/QUOTE]

I completely agree. To borrow a bit from JA's closing argument, we are now witnessing the creation and revelation of "The Script, version 2.0", which has to include details from the DT OS and pave the way for some kind of continued relationship among the Anthonys.

Look Casey isn't going to make the money she thinks she is. This is going to be tomorrow's news soon.

Casey will not work ever, will go through any money she does make, will have the worst friends, the ones that have the same issues as her. And one day while we are working on another case, one in which the family of the victim truly does want the child found, works with LE and doesn't lie, we are going to have a news flash on our screen. Breaking News Casey Anthony rearrested. She will offend again. This girl is messed up bad..... she will offend one day just like OJ Simpson who got all cocky about getting away with murder. All this has done is show her she can get away with things....... she has all her life. So she will go into her imaginary life once again and become the headline in years to come.

Couldn't agree more. She will absolutely end up in prison. She is a textbook sociopath and as such is incapable of living in society as anything but a parasite and a con artist.

She is the female version of Joran Van Der Sloot. Outwardly she is attractive, she is glib and superficially charming. There will always be another victim for Casey to use and abuse.

I think there will be a power struggle between JB and CA now. Both will want to be on ICA's money train. CA is nasty and shouldn't be underestimated. JB however has been ICA's lifeline for years now so I'd give him the edge inititally. CA will be after JB.

I am really starting to wonder if Caylee is better off where she is. Her life was going to be hell, no matter what.

I won't be listening to a word CA says (I have always found her hard to listen to, I generally switch off when people are lying), or a word CFCA says, or a word any of their extended family has to say in support of this travesty. I won't be buying their books, giving ratings to shows that feature them, or watching movies they have a vested interest in. I hope they are shunned everywhere they go. I hope people pressure publishers and advertisers to not promote them. It worked when OJ wrote his disgusting book and it can work again. If no one gives them narcissistic supply they will wither on the vine.

I'm not too worried about money they might make. Even if they make a lot initially they will hose through it buying stupid crap, and eventually the income will dry up. It's never going to be enough money to keep CFCA in style for the next 50 or so years of her life. At best there will be some sunglasses, a handbag or two, a cruise, a car, maybe a house that will end up being remortgaged down the line.

None of those will compensate for being social pariahs. Narcissists need adulation more than anything else, and they won't get it. What they will get is people using them for their own ends, people selling stories about them, people exploiting them, and they won't like it. They will live in their own circle of hell: CA and GA will wish she was locked up again, and CFCA will fantasize about tossing them out in trash bags.

Let's leave them to it.

I wonder if GA and CA will struggle with KC over rights to Caylee's name, book deals, movies, etc. Now that KC has been acquitted, she is in control.

I wonder what will happen with that because didn't Casey give them power of attorney over Caylee? How far does that power extend?

This thought just entered my mind...wonder how long it'll take for Casey to take CA to court to retrieve Caylee's ashes...?:banghead:

Yeah...I would be surprised if that didn't happen. But if it does, I would fully expect ICA to dump the ashes back into the swamp, just because she can, and that's where she wanted Caylee's final resting place to be, as we know. :loser:

You guys really think KC and CA have had no contact the last 3 years? What about all the secret note passing by JB? What about the laptop? What about cell phone passing in Court? I think KC has been in contact with CA for sure, don't know about the rest of them.

She will get some of her things from Hopespring and some of Caylee's as soon as the media attention is drawn away, if CA has not already given them to JB. Heck, she'll break in if she chooses to.

Remember anything Lippman says to the media is what the attorney thinks everyone should believe at the moment, not what is really going on.

Lippman said on tv the other day that the last time they spoke to Casey was right before the trial started. I don't know if that was a slip up but for sure the A's have had communication with Casey.

Am I the only one thinking about the holidays when it comes to this family? Sad to say, but I actually like the fact that this family is so dysfunctional beyond repair, that not even they can try to and/or pretend everything is okay!

We don't know what goes on behind closed doors but with this family it's obviously nothing good!

Thinking about Christmas when everyone is in the holiday spirits and loving being with thier families, it's nice to think about the "loving" Christmas this family will share together. I can't fathom it being anything but awkward, uncomfortable, and downright unpleasant! That is of course if Casey even bothers to show up, which it wouldn't surprise me in the least if she didn't!

She's obviously going to make money off of her daughter's death. So now that she has money of her own and doesn't need a babysitter, what does she need her parents for anyway?

The Anthony's may be able to lie on the stand but they can't lie when reality is staring them straight in the face! Here's to wishing the Anthony's a very early Merry Christmas!

ETA: I posted this thought on this thread b/c I felt the lengthy amount of alleged non-contact among the Anthony's would make their first Christmas together that much more "special!"

Am I the only one thinking about the holidays when it comes to this family? Sad to say, but I actually like the fact that this family is so dysfunctional beyond repair, that not even they can try to and/or pretend everything is okay!

We don't know what goes on behind closed doors but with this family it's obviously nothing good!

Thinking about Christmas when everyone is in the holiday spirits and loving being with thier families, it's nice to think about the "loving" Christmas this family will share together. I can't fathom it being anything but awkward, uncomfortable, and downright unpleasant! That is of course if Casey even bothers to show up, which it wouldn't surprise me in the least if she didn't!

She's obviously going to make money off of her daughter's death. So now that she has money of her own and doesn't need a babysitter, what does she need her parents for anyway?

The Anthony's may be able to lie on the stand but they can't lie when reality is staring them straight in the face! Here's to wishing the Anthony's a very early Merry Christmas!

You just made me think of something that I'm ashamed to admit delighted me.

Come holiday season where will KC be? I doubt she'll be with the Anthony's and no matter how much her DT fawns over her I seriously doubt their families will welcome KC over with open arms.

Also around the holiday season I'm sure the media will remind every one how little Caylee's remains were found just 2 weeks before Christmas.

Kc will be alone, no warm fuzziness for her!

And even though she is going free...she will never be free. And I have faith that one day she will pay for her actions and have to come to terms with what she has done. It may not be next week or next year! But she will have to face the music. I hope she'll have those terrible nightmares waking her up in a cold sweat for the rest of her life!

From the linked article above ^^^^^

Radaronline.com is reporting that Jerry Springer has offered Casey Anthony $1 million to appear on his show, on the condition that her parents, Cindy and George Anthony, and her brother, Lee Anthony, come on the show with her.

:maddening:

Radaronline.com is reporting that Jerry Springer has offered Casey Anthony $1 million to appear on his show, on the condition that her parents, Cindy and George Anthony, and her brother, Lee Anthony, come on the show with her.

Is there going to be a giant mud ring too?:floorlaugh:

I was a little scared it was going to be a legitimate offer.

KC turned down a visit fromCA!!! :floorlaugh:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28486882/detail.html

Hahahahahahaha!

She has no use for Cindy anymore.

Guess that clears up that "cousin" of Cindy's that claims that KC and Cindy are coming to Texas.

I don't think that means what you're hoping, Casey knows visits are recorded and will be requested by the media. She denied the visit because she doesn't want it played all over tv and the internet.

LORD HAVE MERCY... Thanks to the media and entertainment industry we will never be rid of the Anthony freakshow.
:maddening::maddening::maddening:

I don't think that means what you're hoping, Casey knows visits are recorded and will be requested by the media. She denied the visit because she doesn't want it played all over tv and the internet.

I don't see why she would care, shes scott free. Pun intended.

Yeah...I would be surprised if that didn't happen. But if it does, I would fully expect ICA to dump the ashes back into the swamp, just because she can, and that's where she wanted Caylee's final resting place to be, as we know. :loser:

IIRC, the family had parts of the ashes made into jewelry? Did Casey have anything/receive anything/request a piece for herself, if it's possible to know that? Surely if she had been wearing something like that or in possession of something like that, the DT would have alerted the jury to show a way Casey was mourning the loss of Caylee.

It's all about the money now. Cindy would grill Casey. Why give it away?

Casey is following her attorney's advice - both probably have signed with agents.

Don't like it but that's the real world.

IIRC, the family had parts of the ashes made into jewelry? Did Casey have anything/receive anything/request a piece for herself, if it's possible to know that? Surely if she had been wearing something like that or in possession of something like that, the DT would have alerted the jury to show a way Casey was mourning the loss of Caylee.

Can prisoners wear jewelry - don't think so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members