Post-Verdict: KC not seeing parents -KC refuses visit with CA on Fri 7/8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine growing up in Orlando and then having to live somewhere where the population is almost zero? KC will never want to leave Orlando and eventually she will realize the only real people who will forgive her are her parents. She wrote it herself...."trust no one". jmo

How much do you wanna bet that none of these people (Casey, Cindy, George) will bother trying to find answers to the death of Caylee? That would speak volumes.

I truly think they're "over it" and are moving on. :sick:

She will not show up this soon after being released. They need time to get the answers together. I just think they will put it off as long as they can. The Anthonys were able to get an extension also.

After all the defense celebrating (I don't really think they were counting on a not guilty on counts 1,2, and 3); I will bet that the defense team now doesn't really know what to do with Casey once she's out of jail. I mean really...are these attorneys going to be putting up a person who got away with murder who is liar and thief into their homes? Yeah, I don't think so. I guess "concerned" grandpa figure Cheney Mason won't want a long term houseguest like Casey. He didn't seem to be too enthusiastic in his reply to Jean Casares in a recent TV interview when he said he would be willing to give Casey a place to live. He said sure -- for a few days - a short while. After all, we know just how well Casey treats her real grandparents -- she steals from them! He better keep an eye on his bank account and his household belongings if he does allow her to stay with him.

Do any of you believe ZFG has a chance at winning her civil case against Casey?

Personally, I don't think she does. Never did. The only good thing that will come out of it, is if Casey has to answer some serious questions about the whole "kidnapping" theory but that's about it.

I still wonder where in the heck she got the name from. How many ZFG are there in Florida?

After all the defense celebrating (I don't really think they were counting on a not guilty on counts 1,2, and 3); I will bet that the defense team now doesn't really know what to do with Casey once she's out of jail. I mean really...are these attorneys going to be putting up a person who got away with murder who is liar and thief into their homes? Yeah, I don't think so. I guess "concerned" grandpa figure Cheney Mason won't want a long term houseguest like Casey. He didn't seem to be too enthusiastic in his reply to Jean Casares in a recent TV interview when he said he would be willing to give Casey a place to live. He said sure -- for a few days - a short while. After all, we know just how well Casey treats her real grandparents -- she steals from them! He better keep an eye on his bank account and his household belongings if he does allow her to stay with him.

And if they really are taking her to a mental health facility, who exactly is going to pay for THAT?

Personally, I don't think she does. Never did. The only good thing that will come out of it, is if Casey has to answer some serious questions about the whole "kidnapping" theory but that's about it.

I still wonder where in the heck she got the name from. How many ZFG are there in Florida?

KC had a friend working at Sawgrass who refused to be interviewed by LE. ZG was looking for an apartment at Sawgrass on July 17th. It's not too hard to think that since KC had already made a connection to ZG that she found this information useful if she had come across it by chance. If ZG had taken the apartment, moved in and KC had been able to stall her mother off until Caylee's birthday imagine how it could have been a problem for ZG to explain she really did not know KC or Caylee. Enough time for KC to get out of town maybe??? At some point the people who have not talked so far will start to come out with their "stories". It's just a matter of time.

Do I think ZG can win this? Yes, I think she can. Nothing worse than a liar who claims you did something when you didn't. jmo

BBM: No, I don't. When the LE should Casey a picture of this ZFG she told them that the ZFG in the picture that is suing her is NOT the ZANNY that was babysitting Caylee. This was broadcast all over the TV for months on end. Then it was broadcast nationwide that there was no ZFG "Zanny".

Sometimes I get pulled into the made for tv stuff with this case. when the DT built the hype that she might testify...competency hearing. which gave everyone the weekend off...more motions...long lunch....then finally the DT rests....or also known as blah..blah..blah. It is as similar game now..she wont talk to CA...Who Cares? It is just more carp to try to keep us interested in what she may have to say..

No matter what she says it will be lies..also known as blah..blah...blah

I actually think ZFG DOES have a good chance of winning. Besides the obvious, the standard of proof is much easier to meet, a preponderance (50.1%) vs. beyond a reasonable doubt.

Thinking it over I thought that bankruptcy would not discharge a judgment from Morgan and Morgan, or else they would not take the case. Then I realized the publicity they are getting. That itself is worth its wait in gold though I do think the Morgans care enough to take it because it is the right thing to do.

My fear is bankruptcy filed by ICA. I know it will not discharge the IRS liens, but will it discharge a judgment obtained by Morgan and Morgan? Will it discharge what she owes the state for the investigation?

Even so, brand Anthony is looking mighty toxic if *advertiser censored* and Jerry Springer are running from her and JB like scalded dogs. Being released could actually be worse than prison! Hated by everyone, no means of support, no one wants to hire her, no one will trust her.

Even so, brand Anthony is looking mighty toxic if *advertiser censored* and Jerry Springer are running from her and JB like scalded dogs. Being released could actually be worse than prison! Hated by everyone, no means of support, no one wants to hire her, no one will trust her.

my snip

this looks more and more likely that ICA still got a life sentence....only she's getting it in the general population rather than PC in jail. moo.

Weren't these the names of the two people who lived in the empty houses on the two corners where KC threw away Caylee?

Why now would she talk to her mom, when once again,through the years,she hasnt granted any visits? Why was this supposed to change? What part of it would be released in the morning to everyone can people not understand, and she doesn't want us hearing their conversations? The making the mountains out of these molehills is getting pathetic. I used to think JVM had integrity.

I used to think that also. Now she's just like all the rest. It's too bad there isn't someone with a show that knows what they are talking about and will report the truth.

How can KC file for bankruptcy? She has no income and no debts as yet. I don't think this was what the bankruptcy laws were intended for. If you are already in debt and suddenly can't pay your bills, then yes file. When you think you are in for a lot of money coming your way and you don't want to pay any future debts against you why can you get out of being fiscally responsible for debts you might owe in the future? It's just another form of stealing. Hope someone here understands the bankruptcy laws better than I do. jmo

I am glad that KC refused to see Cindy. I hope she continues to refuse to see her. I think KC is the way she is because of her mother. Maybe if she works hard enough at it and stays away from the sociopathic Cindy she can improve herself. Cindy doesn't deserve to see her in my opinion. She deserves the life she has now from her past actions. I can't believe she left her $300 bucks. Cindy will never learn. From the little I have seen of that family dynamic I think Cindy ruined her whole family and hurt her whole family with her nasty controllling ways, including GA, LA, and especially KC.

I remember this. I want to say that Oprah said it was cancelled because CA put too many conditions on the interview, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

This is true, Oprah canceled. And as we have learned we can't believe anything any of the A's say. And as far as Oprah not payng, I believe her.

Originally Posted by wallflower67
The death mobile legally belongs to GA and CA, so it will go back to them. Remember, CA was originally going to have KC arrested for theft of that car.

I wonder if it would even still run. Somehow I doubt the OCSO has the funds to maintain an impounded vehicle. It's probably been sitting outside in an impound yard this whole time. ugh....nasty! :sick:

If the title to this car is in the A's name I wish someone would tow it to their driveway and leave it there. I think that would be a huge statement.

I wonder if there were any cameras there when CA made her "apperance" at the jail, like the Mother's day visit.

I am glad that KC refused to see Cindy. I hope she continues to refuse to see her. I think KC is the way she is because of her mother. Maybe if she works hard enough at it and stays away from the sociopathic Cindy she can improve herself. Cindy doesn't deserve to see her in my opinion. She deserves the life she has now from her past actions. I can't believe she left her $300 bucks. Cindy will never learn. From the little I have seen of that family dynamic I think Cindy ruined her whole family and hurt her whole family with her nasty controllling ways, including GA, LA, and especially KC.
Nice to know someone else sees it my way.......:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member