Post Verdict - Ross Harris Trial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I watch it online somewhere?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

I just read the case along with a gross article siding with the defendant. But bottom line is: HOW DO YOU FORGET YOUR CHILD IN THE CAR?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Justice for Susan Winters.

OMG. Who thought this was a good idea? Used that marker money for Cooper's footprint tattoo on her foot and some ridiculous, soundbite explanation of an anchor tatto on her wrist and a semi-colon...............Seriously?

Too much rationalization; too many references to how people judged her reactions (you don't say!) and often during the interview still refers to RH as her husband.

No explanation for why she continued to ignore his sexual behaviors, stay in the marriage and subject Cooper to RH's antics when Cooper was in RH's supervision.

Good bit of conflicting information in that interview - not angry, angry; want to talk to RH privately, hasn't talked to him privately; wouldn't bring Cooper back, would bring him back; in a fog and couldn't cry; but could worry about seeing RH............SMH

I should not have watched this..........

ETA: and almost forgot what absolutely sent me screaming - sexting with 14 yr old was "disappointing", to which interviewer replies, "disgusting". No words for this kind of response.........

She is Casey Anthony hateful.
For me, that's the worst thing I can call someone.

Ich believe I found it on YouTube. Thank you!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

I am watching her nonsense now...

I may implode.

You are all better than people than me, I refuse to have her image in front of my eyes lol...I'm afraid my ears will bleed listening to her excuses.

Because she loved him more than she loved Cooper. As long as she still had JRH, they could still have more babies! Who cares if he killed the first one? He was still an amazing father!

[emoji849]

I don't believe LH never doubted his innocence. When she asked him that “weird question” about whether he thought they would have more children, that indicated she had her suspicions about him, which were subsequently proven to be correct.

I also don't believe she forthcoming about why she immediately believed Cooper had been left in the car. A month before Cooper died, she sent RH an email about a nearby hot car death, so they would have been actively discussing children dying in hot cars in the weeks leading up to Cooper's death. In the 20/20 interview, she said he watched the hot car video because they have a dog, even though she knew RH himself said he was thinking about Cooper when he watched it.

Yet unlike RH, LH loved being married and having a family, so it would make absolutely no sense for her to be complicit in the murder of her only child so her husband could divorce her without any responsibilities. However, I personally don't find her to be credible or particularly sympathetic because she clearly put her husband above everything else, including her son.

She is Casey Anthony hateful.
For me, that's the worst thing I can call someone.

Casey Anthony 2.0

Please forgive me for having to type CA, I had no choice.

Well, well, well, what we have here? Poor poor pitiful me, over and over while your baby rots in the ground.
I would be an inconsolable hot mess. I guess getting paid makes all her grief miraculously fade away, lucky her. When I grow up, I want to be just as strong as LH. NOT
Liar liar, your baby's crib is on fire, but don't worry your pretty little head Leanne, Cooper is not in it.
I'm just sitting round, waiting on her ball to drop. Don't trust her, never did.
Come on karma, do your thang.
Godspeed wee Cooper [emoji72][emoji517][emoji324]

She got the footprint tattoo on her foot "in case she was arrested?" Really? So bizarre.

She got the footprint tattoo on her foot "in case she was arrested?" Really? So bizarre.

W H O A K Y, bizarre-O is right, matou.
I have another bright tattoo idea for LTaylorHarris, handcuffs round each wrist. Then she will match her HUSBAND, as she still prefers to call him that.

She stated that it was possible that Ross left Cooper at home. So she obviously left before Ross and probably had the car seat with her.

But she text him and asked if he dropped Cooper off with no immediate response. So why not call the school?

Do you guys know what I find curious?
Leanna keeps saying that she knows Ross and she knows that he would never murder their child.
But listen.. If you know him so well, wouldn't you have known he was having affairs with women, men and underage girls?
The truth is she did not know him at all. Or if she did know him so well, then lock her up as an accomplice to his sex crimes cause she obviously knows everything that he's capable of doing.

She stated that it was possible that Ross left Cooper at home. So she obviously left before Ross and probably had the car seat with her.

But she text him and asked if he dropped Cooper off with no immediate response. So why not call the school?

When she arrived at the daycare she said “Ross must have left him in the car… there’s no other explanation. Ross must have left him in the car.”

In that interrogation room, I found it sickening how her biggest concern was whether Ross was going to leave her now that their son was dead.

Do you guys know what I find curious?
Leanna keeps saying that she knows Ross and she knows that he would never murder their child.
But listen.. If you know him so well, wouldn't you have known he was having affairs with women, men and underage girls?
The truth is she did not know him at all. Or if she did know him so well, then lock her up as an accomplice to his sex crimes cause she obviously knows everything that he's capable of doing.

If she didn't doubt whether it was unintentional, then why else would she have asked him "did you say too much" and then fish around about whether he wanted to stay married right after he killed their son.

If she didn't doubt whether it was unintentional, then why else would she have asked him "did you say too much" and then fish around about whether he wanted to stay married right after he killed their son.

MTE. She probably forgot that there wasn't spousal privilige applicable in their situation at that moment.

MTE. She probably forgot that there wasn't spousal privilige applicable in their situation at that moment.

I don't believe she was complicit in the murder at all, but the most baffling part of this case for me has always been why she has inexplicably stood by that disgusting monster when the evidence shows that he murdered their son because he couldn't stand being married to her.

When she arrived at the daycare she said “Ross must have left him in the car… there’s no other explanation. Ross must have left him in the car.”

In that interrogation room, I found it sickening how her biggest concern was whether Ross was going to leave her now that their son was dead.

She also mentioned the house in the interview as one of the thoughts that entered her head.

The first word that comes to mind when watching her is 'mean'. I'm not convinced she's totally innocent, but I am definitely convinced that I do not like her.

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member