Post Verdict - Ross Harris Trial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, also - the host did the drive from Chik-Fil-a to The Treehouse. The whole time I was thinking, "NCTeacher already did this like a month ago and with way more detail! Where were you then, Dateline?" :D

Not to split hairs or anything, but the host points in the WRONG DIRECTION to the daycare. She says something like "and this is where he should've made the turn" and she points to the right.

He would've made a left hand turn onto Paces Ferry, not a right, to head to Little Apron.

Maybe Dateline should've asked me to host?

Not to split hairs or anything, but the host points in the WRONG DIRECTION to the daycare. She says something like "and this is where he should've made the turn" and she points to the right.

He would've made a left hand turn onto Paces Ferry, not a right, to head to Little Apron.

Great point! Thanks for pointing this out. IMO it makes a big difference because from the intersection the HD HQ (and daycare) can't be missed as it kind of looms nearby over that whole interchange. If it had been a right turn then he wouldn't have had that visual reminder.

It's very eerie watching this. For years I lived on the same road as HDHQ. I shopped at that Publix. The few times I ate at Chick-fil-A, that was the one I went to (however I don't like U-turns so I would take a left at the light closer to Publix). I think if I ever went back the actions of Ross would haunt me. Poor Cooper.

bbm

Without a doubt -- you were a true detective, driven by your deductions from Ross's words & actions, logic and a deep desire for justice for that sweet little boy. If the world had more people like you... :)

bbm

Without a doubt -- you were a true detective, driven by your deductions from Ross's words & actions, logic and a deep desire for justice for that sweet little boy. If the world had more people like you... :)

Awww...thank you!

So how about the child that was just left to die in a car in Florida? That thread seems to have nothing but sympathy for the family. I'm having difficulty understanding why they are not getting excoriated like Ross.

I think this goes to the heart of appeal, where the salacious charges needed to be separated from the question of accidental or intentional actions regarding Cooper.

So how about the child that was just left to die in a car in Florida? That thread seems to have nothing but sympathy for the family. I'm having difficulty understanding why they are not getting excoriated like Ross.

I think this goes to the heart of appeal, where the salacious charges needed to be separated from the question of accidental or intentional actions regarding Cooper.

In the Miami case, it was a family member, perhaps a grandparent, that did not usually have the child in their car. They went to do errands and forgot for one hour. Tragic situation.

That is different than a parent , who takes their child to daycare every day, and who is a FULL TIME caretaker for their own child. But is so busy sexting that they forget their child is 2 feet away and trapped in a hot seat.

This is like comparing apples to oranges...completely different situations!!!!

In the Miami case, it was a family member, perhaps a grandparent, that did not usually have the child in their car. They went to do errands and forgot for one hour. Tragic situation.

That is different than a parent , who takes their child to daycare every day, and who is a FULL TIME caretaker for their own child. But is so busy sexting that they forget their child is 2 feet away and trapped in a hot seat.

Indeed. And the time elapsed - one hour...entirely different ballgame than with Ross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sooooooo many differences it's crazy to even bother to compare.

Right now there are some things going on in my life that I'm not paying attention to any crimes/cases. I don't have sympathy for that family member or anybody else who leaves a child to die in a hot car. It's unacceptable to forget the child, even for an hour. They were reckless and need to be charged appropriately.

Right now there are some things going on in my life that I'm not paying attention to any crimes/cases. I don't have sympathy for that family member or anybody else who leaves a child to die in a hot car. It's unacceptable to forget the child, even for an hour. They were reckless and need to be charged appropriately.

Thank you for being consistent!

NCTeacher/Detective, :star: we will certainly miss you if you aren't able to sleuth around with us at this time. We hope that things are going well or that they soon will go well. Let us know if we can be of any help, and please let us know when you are able to sleuth again. We will miss your determination, your demand for what is right ,and your sleuthing smarts
:loveyou:.....:grouphug:

Saw on my Twitter feed earlier. This is airing tomorrow night.

[video=twitter;831982270118367232]https://twitter.com/courtchatter/status/831982270118367232[/video]

Cathy
‏@courtchatter
#RossHarris - This Friday's 20/20: exclusive interview with Leanna Harris on why she is standing by her ex-husband. #hotcardeath

Saw on my Twitter feed earlier. This is airing tomorrow night.

[video=twitter;831982270118367232]https://twitter.com/courtchatter/status/831982270118367232[/video]

Cathy
‏@courtchatter
#RossHarris - This Friday's 20/20: exclusive interview with Leanna Harris on why she is standing by her ex-husband. #hotcardeath

Yawn......

Let's just watch it to see if we are able to watch all of it! There should be a prize for those who stick with it. I'll give it a go -- at least for a while. :D

Let's just watch it to see if we are able to watch all of it! There should be a prize for those who stick with it. I'll give it a go -- at least for a while. :D

No thanks. I'd rather watch my toe nails grow.

I know why she backs him up.

Because she was in on it, too??

No thanks. I'd rather watch my toe nails grow.

I know why she backs him up.

Because she loved him more than she loved Cooper. As long as she still had JRH, they could still have more babies! Who cares if he killed the first one? He was still an amazing father!

[emoji849]

Let's say he hadn't even killed little Cooper, I personally couldn't see myself staying with that type of man...Especially that he didn't even want to be married anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx