Post-Verdict: What's Next? Predictions?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the case is now closed. The only way they could re-open the case is if it was discovered that the jury panel was contaminated, and that's very very very difficult to prove.
I suppose the police could investigate someone else, but why bother? Everyone knows KC killed Caylee. There is no evidence to suggest otherwise IMO.

She was found not guilty and can no longer be tried for caylee's murder. As to other charges, doubt they will pursue any. In the court of public opinion, which counts for little, she was found guilty beyond any doubt. May she bee shunned everywhere she goes.

BBM
That is because the State should have gone for another outcome. :maddening: ALL or nothing got this very unfair verdict.
Just because you all think that the JURY was stupid.
does not mean the State should not have accounted for their stupidity.
Thy knew who was selected to jury, they wre part of that process.
And Criminal Negligence could have put KC away for 25 years or more.
:waitasec: Beyond reasonable doubt got to me......

As we have seen with so many "instant celebrities", their time in the spotlight is short. I hope this is the case for ICA. Yes she will probably make a lot of blood money, but she is going to have so many judgements against her, hopefully a good chunk if this will be gone. I also don't think the remainder will last long.

As soon as the gravy train is dry, the DT will cut her loose and run far away.

I've said this many times, I just do not see ICA's future being long. She has a huge target with flashing lights and glow in the dark tape. I'm afraid someone is going to decide to take justice in their own hands. Whether good or bad, I don't think too many people would be upset with her demise.

I suppose the last hour confession that Casey saw a dead Caylee and George holding her takes it completely out of her hands. How Baez could get up there and say that Caylee drowned is insane. For all he knows, Casey could have snuck up early and thrown her in the pool, George could have, Cindy could have, or she could have been abducted and thrown in. No one saw it according to them. Caylee couldn't put the ladder up, cindy said she took it down, so some adult had to do it that morning (according to their timeline). No one admitted to swimming or putting the ladder up, so it could have been murder by throwing Caylee in the pool. George might not need the ladder on the shorter side of the pool, but Casey or Cindy would. That sure wasn't talked about. Wouldn't that scenario still point to murder? Maybe I'm forgetting that they showed Cindy as a liar who won't admit to things, such as really forgetting to take down the ladder the night of the 15th.
OK your scenario does not point to WHO done it even if it could be murder.
The state knew all this...they should have gone into court with what they can prove beyond any reasonable doubt.
IF Caylee was with Mom before she was gone then Mom is negligent of baby missing. they CAN prove that.
Your scenario does not make KC the fall girl. YES all your suggestions are valid. But at the end of the day the State produced a fog at best.

Maybe someone will introduce her to Charlie Sheen.

After all, she is a goddess, and just his type.

That is not what she was charged with. In any case, there was no evidence that she did that. It could have been someone else in the family, and if no one is saying who, they won't be able to charge anyone. Being Caylee's mother doesn't mean that she disposed of the body. Her role in all of this may simply have been to be involved in a cover up with someone else doing the actual deeds. We just don't know and likely never will.
THAT IS MY POINT.
She should have been charged with what can be proven.
NOT go for all or nothing and produce a fog.
I could not clear my head with how the state produced this case. SORRY!
IMHO - In the end KCs Ding Bat attorney turned out to be brilliant and the state turned out holding a crap shoot.

MOO

No evidence isnt that what the jury said. So I guess to them it was legal and not a crime to throw your child into the woods.
Improper disposal of a body was not one of the charges the jury deliberated on. Had there been such a charge, they may well have found her guilty of it. A jury can't find someone guilty of something they are not charged with.

I believe the case is now closed. The only way they could re-open the case is if it was discovered that the jury panel was contaminated, and that's very very very difficult to prove.
I suppose the police could investigate someone else, but why bother? Everyone knows KC killed Caylee. There is no evidence to suggest otherwise IMO.

I think they should investigate the jurors.
I think they should charge her with what they can prove.

The baby should have had a proper burial. In addition, if GA held her I would venture to say he also discarded her. So that KC will have many “I do not know" answers, and he was no suspect.
SO I ask again - can a family do that without being held responsible?

Improper disposal of a body was not one of the charges the jury deliberated on. Had there been such a charge, they may well have found her guilty of it. A jury can't find someone guilty of something they are not charged with.

If it only came to light during a trial that the body was disposed of by the family (I thinkk GA).
Can they have new charges?

I predict Casey Anthony will leave the state ASAP (and the judge knows it...hence the discussion about the client waiving her right to be at the hearing re LE costs incurred). I predict that no matter where she goes, she'd best not so much as jaywalk because the brotherhood of LE will be watching her every move. I predict anyone and everyone who can sue her will.

I think they should investigate the jurors.
I think they should charge her with what they can prove.

The baby should have had a proper burial. In addition, if GA held her I would venture to say he also discarded her. So that KC will have many “I do not know" answers, and he was no suspect.
SO I ask again - can a family do that without being held responsible?

I have a terrible feeling about what George "knew". Seriously think he did not "factually" know what happened to Caylee, but that he had a terrible hunch, (given his LE experience) that he went into a total paralysis regarding what he should do. I seriously can't imagine anyone "crossing" Cindy Anthony after seeing some of her expressions during the trial.

If the women in his family say the sky is Pink, what would actually be the point of arguing with them? Mother and Daughter Cindy/Casey make up "reality" as they go along, probably constant power plays against each other, while still seeming thick as theives to the rest of family.Cindy deliberately lied for Casey, and going forward in this family Cindy will no doubt attempt to use that as leverage over Casey for years to come.

I think GA simply got thrown under the bus with everyone else. I do fault him for what he should have known, and should have done about it. This doesn't absolve him of reponsibility, but I don't think he was a witness to anything.

If anything (and this is hideous to think about) the women of the family treat the men of the Anthony family as utterly inconsequential, that's pretty obvious after the trial.

I don't think even Casey would have confided in George, because she knows her mother would eventually wear GA down, and get anything Casey said, out of him.

I believe (IMO) George just added up what had to have happened, eventually, even though I'm sure he went through phases of denial first.

When something finally became utterly too obvious, the denial lifted, and that's when he first considered suicide: he had to have thought: "My daughter killed my Grandchild, and my Daughter and Wife have closed ranks. I let this happen..." He felt isolated, completely, left suddenly with this horrible knowledge that galled him.

It looks like a guilty conscience to the outside world, but its most likely gaping remorse that any of this went this far, and he did nothing to stop it.

Sorry for the rambling, but the passive aggressive misandry in that family is undeniable.

As always, JMO.

a story is out that casey is considering changing her name... you KNOW she'll never change her name as she loves the attention... i think the media should just stop reporting on her... ignore her... leave her to her own self-contained prison that will definiteyl implode someday... let her go back to the protective loving folds of her family (ha!)... they'll be back in the news someday--after the next tragedy involving the anthonys (next time she won't be leaving prison)... hopefully she makes enough money to start buying her clothes at macys and find a good hair stylist, nevermind a psychiatrist!

Maybe someone will introduce her to Charlie Sheen.

After all, she is a goddess, and just his type.

Or how about Drew Peterson when some jury of 12 just can't put two and two together about how two of his wives mysteriously vanished or died and he walks out of jail a free man? :banghead:

I was being facetious but thank you for pointing that out.

I think she will spend her "free" time hunting down Tony L and hopefully try to pick up where they left off. Everything Casey did was for Tony.

I think she will spend her "free" time hunting down Tony L and hopefully try to pick up where they left off. Everything Casey did was for Tony.

I think you're right. I'd love to know what her former friends have to say now that she's going to be set free. I'd love to hear from them. I don't think Tony will have anything to do with her at all, but I think she'll try to get in touch with him.

I heard this while I was upstairs away from the tv so I'm not sure if itwas JVM or not, but some guy was saying he wanted to propose to her.

I'm betting his name is Lou Cifer. That would be a match made in hell! lol

I do not think she will have another child anytime soon. I still think the prosecution is right on with the not wanting to be a mother theory.

ICA has a lot of lost time to make up for .. party, drinking, new friends, media, she is going to live up to that tattoo IMO.
I think she will be the female Joran Van DerSloot.. knowing what happened, refusing to admitt it, playing games with the media..

I will be sick beyond belief if she ever has another child.. and especially a little girl.

I heard this while I was upstairs away from the tv so I'm not sure if itwas JVM or not, but some guy was saying he wanted to propose to her.

I'm betting his name is Lou Cifer. That would be a match made in hell! lol

yeah...he had a 'marry me' sign on a piece of cardboard...probably the other side said 'homeless... please help... god bless'... the only kind of guy she'll be able to 'snag' when she gets out... so much for the 'beautiful life'...:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member