Post-Verdict: What's Next? Predictions?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The future? According to what "the" Anthony's book may be about, GA and CA will soon be giving seminars on important steps to take and what aid to involve when a little child goes missing.

I cannot stop howling at the ridiculousness of the world. And it will probably become a bestseller and THE "to-go-to-manual" in searches for missing children. Nothing amazes me anymore. I am going to make a Bloody mary. Cheerio. :rocker:

Why would anyone need the Anthonys to tell us what to do in this circumspect. They are the ONLY ones who seemingly did not know what to do.

Great post - thanks.

Casey does not need her parents right now.The defense team fills any void she might have of not having family around.

CM and JB are very aware of how desperately KC needs psychological help.Probably more so than anyone else.I think they are very concerned about their mentally unstable high profile client stepping out in the real world again.Their concern is not only about her safety.

I do believe Casey told her defense team that Caylee drowned in the pool. There is no way they can know exactly what happened. I think that little thing called "reasonable doubt" lives with the defense team.That said,they fear,without psychological help,Casey will resume the life of the young woman that walked out of the Anthony home on the 16th with her child. The last thing they need is for Casey to go out and prove the prosecution was right. Imagine the backlash. All that said, I believe they have been very insistent that she get help. I'm sure Casey seems very open to that right now.As soon as she gets that new taste of freedom,she will start rejecting it. It will be very interesting to watch how this unfolds.

IMO

There are no treatments for sociopathy and psychopathy. She is and will always be a sociopath/psychopath.

There are no treatments for sociopathy and psychopathy. She is and will always be a sociopath/psychopath.

Mellaril for the impulse control :crazy: But sadly, yes. Her life path will be strewn with broken souls. Those defense attorneys better watch out!!

....as a professional in this field, I am unaware of any type of restrictions that require providing help for only ONE type of problem per person. It would be considered appropriate to deal with all of these aspects in a treatment program and in Casey's case VERY much needed and recommended to deal with all issues that would contribute to a better future.

Oh, I didn't mean to imply that at all, and I apologize if it appeared that I did.

What I meant is that when I hear members of the DT talk about their desire to help Casey get "help", they are obviously insinuating that she needs help to deal with her alleged victimization at the hands of her father (in other words, help to deal with what has been done to her). Deep down inside, however, I think that they also realize that she needs help for a host of other reasons as well (including help to deal with what she has done to others, including her own daughter). They can never openly admit that, however.

Stamford Media Center and Productions owns the copyright to the Jerry Springer Show. They are a division of NBC Universal (affiliated with Universal studios I think). My prediction is that people will be contacting them.

Jose will experience moderate success. He will also extract his pound of flesh from any Casey earned income as will others who sense an opportunity. Casey will make some money (maybe a reality show of her trying to get a job and living the beautiful life) but there will be judgements that she will have hanging over her head - IRS, Zenaida, Equisearch, State of FL, more legal fees defending herself from any "wrongful death" or defamation type lawsuits, lawsuits over who actually owns Caylee's photos and videos and last but not least, Jose (he didn't represent her after she "went broke" because he was a kind hearted man... I'm pretty sure there was a pre-trial deal if she was acquitted and repayment was expected from any $ made off Caylee's dead body.)

Stamford Media Center and Productions owns the copyright to the Jerry Springer Show. They are a division of NBC Universal (affiliated with Universal studios I think). My prediction is that people will be contacting them.

Anybody know who the advertisers are for this show? That is who we MUST boycott.

Anybody know who the advertisers are for this show? That is who we MUST boycott.

AMEN! A political message board on which I occasionally post bombarded the sponsors and advertisers for the Glen Beck Show. They withdrew their ads rapidly, and eventually the show was cancelled.
We need to do this for any show which plans to highlight totmom.

Forget treatment, she will not do it. Even if she did it will not change who she really is.

While I hope she can make the best of this second chance, I also know you cannot change someone. She may have learned not to murder again, I certainly hope so. But the lying and stealing are just her nature. Have to accept that part, it is an integral part of who she is. She will be compelled to do this forever. She cannot live without lying, it is her mind, how it is in there. Met too many. Stealing will just be for fun now, much like the lying is.

I know people can change, but those changes are usually smaller changes. I make changes according to what I have learned as I go, we all do. But the basic core of our individuality, or make up, does not change.

I agree there is no cure for what ails Casey Anthony. She may initially be fed watered, concealed and marketed by Baez PLC but I think Jose will find ICA's earning potential has a short shelf life. Baby Killers are a hard sell.

At some point she is actually going to have to earn a living, a novelty for her. I predict any monies she makes in the short term will not be enough to sustain her indefinitely. She currently owes the IRS $68,000. She has to defend herself against the ZFG law suit and potentially more litigation. The State of Florida are after her for investigative costs relating to counts 4-7.

Brand Anthony is imo toxic.

Can you honestly see Casey Anthony on a book tour? I just cant see it.

I think she should go into a real life convent (Sister Act 3?) I am serious.

Advertisers come later. The bigwigs who are paying the million need to be advised before the show is even presented. They may decide to revoke the deal. I am not advising that anyone support anything, I am merely responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71