Post-Verdict: What's Next? Predictions?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the one thing that completely astounds everyone about ICA is her ability to lie and lie and lie. with a straight face. one lie right after the other... the details, the building on prior lies. even LE was floored. ICA will soon realize there is no big money in book deals with a public boycott.

instead, look for her to launch her brand new "iLie" app. 24/7 live support from ICA with brand new lies for any sticky occasion. need to break a date? easy! just use iLie. parents hounding you about getting a job? no problem. use iLie. cop pulls you over? no sweat. you have iLie!

also keep an eye out for her appearance on a special season of "Survivor - Ex-Cons." her strategy? lie, lie, lie. deny, deny, deny. she will steal immunity, do no work, mooch the food, and win. i'm sorry to say the ratings will be through the roof.

Don't give them any of your ideas. Run and copyright ILIE. :eek:)

Aside from HLN the "real world" seems over this. I hope this doesn't mean acceptance of her by apathy but instead shows people are ready to turn away. I don't know tho. Every friend I talk to has a very skewerd view of the details of the case. To me that means they can easily be brainwashed with a PR tour. I really hope THs and others stand up during interviews and ask hard questions. The way the jury has been softballed is not "must see tv".
Do any of you think her PR tour will rehab her? There are a lot of sheeple out there looking to follow and the "casey is innocent tour" seems just their style if JB is leading the way. They will feel sorry for her having haters. Kinda like Kate Gosselin. Her fans seem to be the rabid ones who defend her only because a lot of people speak out against her for child explotation. I almost wish they would have released her after the verdict just to get the hype over with.

I think KC will have enough supporters in this sick country we live in and be just fine. Sure it wont be easy for her having people call her out publicly, but just remember she doesn't care what anyone thinks, and she never did. She's going to be better off financially than she ever was, sorry everyone.

I think you make some good points, however I DO think she cares what others think. I think she erroneously believes she can change the public's perception of her.

There was a psychologist/psychiatrist on a show yesterday who was speaking about Casey's mental state. He stated that Casey had wanted him to discuss her as long as he didn't comment on sexual abuse or what happened to Caylee. She has justified her own actions and sees herself as a victim.

I agree that she will have money and a certain group who support her. I also believe that she is unprepared and will be unable to deal with the extreme hatred of her by the majority. I foresee stormy waters in her future.

Yeah, let the entire defense team pay her to babysit their kids if they think she is so "smart," "nice," "articulate," blah, blah, blah. I won't be surprised if she almost "stalks" them in coming years. They'll never be able to get rid of her. And if they don't do what she wants, will she turn on them and tell lies about them too? Will she sling unproveable accusations at Baez like she did her dad and brother?

I think that man trouble will really keep her tied in knots. I noticed her demeanor toward men in the courtroom. She has a really annoying habit of raising her eyebrows and widening her eyes--a ploy she probably thinks is quite alluring. Her biggest lies are ones she tells herself: I'm the hottest woman in this room; so-and-so undoubtedly finds me irresistible; my batting eyes will seduce him. She doesn't see her own repulsiveness.

No she doesn't. On her last day in court with her hair down, she kept fussing with it. She is so obsessed with herself it is sickening. She still doesnt seem like a grieving Mother.
Just one who once found not guilty, couldnt wait to get that bun off, a tight sweater on and that hair down. :sick:
I wonder if TL is really worried about her showing up on his doorstep and wanting to just carry on being a shot girl, etc? EW the poor guy!

No she doesn't. On her last day in court with her hair down, she kept fussing with it. She is so obsessed with herself it is sickening. She still doesnt seem like a grieving Mother.
Just one who once found not guilty, couldnt wait to get that bun off, a tight sweater on and that hair down. :sick:
I wonder if TL is really worried about her showing up on his doorstep and wanting to just carry on being a shot girl, etc? EW the poor guy!

Yeah, all those guys escaped by the skin of their teeth. Jesse Grund, in particular, seems like such a nice, stable, sensible guy who would've made a good husband and father to Caylee. How many guys are willing to take on such responsibility to someone not even their own flesh? To me, that was a huge turning point for Casey. Right at her fingertips was a chance to be a normal wife and mother, married to a really good guy. I imagine they're all on pins and needles, wondering shen she will show up on their doorstep or somehow obtain their phone numbers. They're the ones who need to be in some witness protection program!

Yeah, all those guys escaped by the skin of their teeth. Jesse Grund, in particular, seems like such a nice, stable, sensible guy who would've made a good husband and father to Caylee. How many guys are willing to take on such responsibility to someone not even their own flesh? To me, that was a huge turning point for Casey. Right at her fingertips was a chance to be a normal wife and mother, married to a really good guy. I imagine they're all on pins and needles, wondering shen she will show up on their doorstep or somehow obtain their phone numbers. They're the ones who need to be in some witness protection program!

I really feel bad for Jesse more than Tony, Ricardo or Casey's other boyfriends. Jesse seems very stable and sensible and like you said he was willing to be a father to a child that wasn't biologically his. I can Jesse being haunted for the rest of life about Caylee.

Tony seems a bit immature. He had a twitter account with the name Tone_L for awhile and it was taken down sometime before the trial. There was one tweet about a "psycho ex." Based on LE interviews with Tony and his roommates, it seems he wasn't looking for a long term relationship with Casey. He was never planning to live in Florida for the rest of his life. His main reason for being in Florida was to attend Full Sail. Either Nate or Cameron told police that Casey was upset when they told her that the only way Tony could have a career in the music business would be to move back to New York.

I think Tony might have liked Caylee but I doubt he ever imagined himself as her stepdad. The school Tony, Clint, Nate and Cameron attended doesn't have a credible reputation and likely those four knew they were going to have huge debt after finishing school. Full Sail is notorious for being overpriced and many grads have a hard time finding work in the entertainment industries for different reasons. I'm willing to bet that Tony was planning a breakup at some point because he likely didn't want to end up supporting a child while dealing with other debts.

I don't think any of the guys are worrying about Casey. I don't think Casey would even care to pursue Tony. He still doesn't have his dream job in the music business and I'm sure her DT told her about how he posted on online forum about his experiences with Casey and he stated on that forum that he was upset that she used his vehicle while he was in New York.

I really feel bad for Jesse more than Tony, Ricardo or Casey's other boyfriends. Jesse seems very stable and sensible and like you said he was willing to be a father to a child that wasn't biologically his. I can Jesse being haunted for the rest of life about Caylee.

Tony seems a bit immature. He had a twitter account with the name Tone_L for awhile and it was taken down sometime before the trial. There was one tweet about a "psycho ex." Based on LE interviews with Tony and his roommates, it seems he wasn't looking for a long term relationship with Casey. He was never planning to live in Florida for the rest of his life. His main reason for being in Florida was to attend Full Sail. Either Nate or Cameron told police that Casey was upset when they told her that the only way Tony could have a career in the music business would be to move back to New York.

I think Tony might have liked Caylee but I doubt he ever imagined himself as her stepdad. The school Tony, Clint, Nate and Cameron attended doesn't have a credible reputation and likely those four knew they were going to have huge debt after finishing school. Full Sail is notorious for being overpriced and many grads have a hard time finding work in the entertainment industries for different reasons. I'm willing to bet that Tony was planning a breakup at some point because he likely didn't want to end up supporting a child while dealing with other debts.

I don't think any of the guys are worrying about Casey. I don't think Casey would even care to pursue Tony. He still doesn't have his dream job in the music business and I'm sure her DT told her about how he posted on online forum about his experiences with Casey and he stated on that forum that he was upset that she used his vehicle while he was in New York.

Wow, I didn't know any of this. Maybe you're right--she probably will move on to a whole new network of "friends." But in the past, she has always at least had a room at home to crash in when she wasn't at some club or man's apartment, and a mom to fix her dinner and provide a safety net for her. But now, without the presence of any family members (that we know of), she will be in the big bad world, where other sociopaths and hangers-on will be even more practiced than she.

Wow, I didn't know any of this. Maybe you're right--she probably will move on to a whole new network of "friends." But in the past, she has always at least had a room at home to crash in when she wasn't at some club or man's apartment, and a mom to fix her dinner and provide a safety net for her. But now, without the presence of any family members (that we know of), she will be in the big bad world, where other sociopaths and hangers-on will be even more practiced than she.

I can see KC possibly forming a new network of friends after jail. I predict she will move onto and try to find new friends after people see through her or catch on to her lies.

Before all this happened. Casey seemed to have 2 or 3 different networks of friends. The description of her always having places to be is right. Some of her friends didn't know each other at all and I think Casey was able to get away with her lies because she often told one group of friend a different story and another group another version.

She had a network of friends from middle school and high school that she sometimes hung out after Caylee was born. She lost touch with people from high school for awhile and she connected with some friends through MySpace after Caylee was born. One friend said that when she first saw Casey's profile that there were pics of Caylee and she was a few months old at the time. Casey lied to some of the her high school friends about attending college because several of them were attending UCF or community colleges. Casey had a couple of high school friends who had children around the same age as Caylee and one of them was attending college and I think Casey lied to her to about going to Valencia CC.

Ricardo, Troy and the others in that group of friends were different from her high school friends. I think most of them weren't going to school or anything but they all had jobs. Some of them did know Casey in high school but they got to know more after high school. Casey's lie about working at Universal helped her "fit" in with them.

When Casey started dating Tony she began a forming another network with the Full Sail/Fusian crowd. Tony and his roommates were easily fooled by Casey and all of the guys seemed immature at the time. Clint was having trouble finding a place to live and he was basically couch surfing at Tony's. I think Clint in his interviews on Dr. Drew and Greta seems to be very disappointed in himself for believing Casey's lies about having a job and a nanny for Caylee. I can see the Full Sail crowd always being haunted by the fact that Casey lived with them for weeks, while Caylee was in the swamp. I think Casey loved the Full Sail crowd because they loved partying and they probably always talked to her about their dreams of working in the music business.

Casey was also forming a network with the Fusian girls. Those girls particularly Erika and the other shot girl were probably naive and immature about shot girl leader Casey. When they partied with her at Fusian they probably didn't think much about their leader having a child.

The only two people in Casey's social networks during the 31 who seemed to not buy into Casey's lies or claims are Maria Kissh and Melissa England. Both young women caught onto something off about Casey but neither one spent more time with her to blow the lid off her.

I am predicting that Casey will break the law as soon as she realizes just how hated she is across this country and nation. She will be begging to go back to jail.

I am predicting that Casey will break the law as soon as she realizes just how hated she is across this country and nation. She will be begging to go back to jail.

It doesn't seem that Casey has minded being behind bars these last few years. If her story is true then I think she could have gotten out maybe sooner. But, that aside, my husband was a criminal attorney and he would have cases where his client was in jail, they would go to trial or a plea or whatever, the person would be freed, and within a week was back in jail. It seemed that they preferred being there. They have no decisions to make. They are told what to wear, when to go to bed, when to get up, etc. And with Casey, she has a ready audience to listen to her fantasy tales.

Not saying that is what will happen to Casey, but with her track record I think she is going to get caught doing something else illegal. Why not, she thinks she can commit a horrible crime and walk free. jmo

I'm new here so I haven't read the past posts. But I think that:

1. Casey will move in with sympathetic relatives first. When she gets her feet on the ground she might move to Las Vegas or somewhere else where the nightlife is hopping and 'hangers-on' and 'wannabees' will be her new companions.

2. GA and CA will divorce soon. Each will move out of the house that reminds them of Caylee and the nightmare they've been through.

3. Initially Casey will want nothing to do with her parents but will wind up reconnecting with CA. GA will not want anything to do with her ever again. CA is more resilient and willing to overlook what her daughter did.

4. Casey will eventually try to reconnect with Lee, but he won't want anything to do with her or his parents. He's looking forward to marriage and a family of his own.

5. Casey will make money from initial interviews and a book deal. She won't reveal anything more and we'll never get any answers from her. So, after the initial flurry of attention, no one will care to hear the same old story from her.

6. In Casey's mind the DT will become her new 'friends' but once she is not making money for them, the DT will walk away. To her surprise the DT will distance themselves from her because they already know she is a murderer, a liar and can never be trusted.

7. Casey can't keep her lying mouth shut and enjoys attention, even if it is negative. She will not want to blend in and become anonymous. She will always have to watch her back.

8. Casey will get married but I doubt anyone could put up with her, so the marriage won't last past a few years.

9. Jose Baez will write a book and make money due to his new found fame.

10. Casey will make some money but won't get rich due to lawsuits that will be filed against her.

I can't remember who said it, but Andrea Lyon was going to help her go to law school. Will she do it? I doubt it if the easy money starts pouring in.

I expect she will make some easy money, life will be good for a while in her mind. Around 2013 when no one is paying over the easy money, all the hangers on are gone, she has blown the money, there will be some sort of melt down.

BBM -

I'm late in the posting of this, but IIRC, I thought I had seen were ICA did not finish high school.... regardless, I just can't imagine (and this is not very nice, but neither is she) what her LSAT score would be. Does anyone think she was a serious HS student? Did she get a GED while in jail? And did she take a couple of calculus and physics courses just to pass the time? (I'll put the snark back in its cave now...)

Tax liens will follow her like a really good stalker. The will include money due to the IRS, the state of FL, Orlando courts, etc. Until full payment, penalties and interest keep on rolling, just like the tide.

I say, too, that I don't know Florida law, but up here in NC, they garnish wages for unpaid income tax, unpaid child support (N/A to our ICA - ha!), all kinds of federal stuff, etc., etc. If she ever does get income, she may only see it on a pay stub... just sayin'...

It is my opinion that KC will run for Congress...win and then lose it on the front steps of the Capitol when Rubio does not acknowledge her. She will lie when she takes the oath and steal from her constituents. She will try to sell empty congressional seats and KILL any chance for economic recovery. Then...and then...and then she will retire with a healthy pention and all of us will wonder: WTF!!!!!
The never ending story by DQ
Published by me and for me.

I'm sure this has been asked but I was wondering if the Anthony's could sue Casey in a civil suit like the Goldman's did to OJ???

In NC, certain persons can sue in civil court for Wrongful Death -- the statute has a limitation of 2 years from the death that occurred. Punitive damages can be awarded in addition to amounts for calculated future earnings, preventing the defendant from insurance proceeds, etc., etc. This may be the type of suit that you mentioned. I have no idea of FL law...

In jail, every day was the same and predictable. There was a certain security in that. Now, the security is all gone. Nothing left but doubt and uncertainty about what each day will bring - and nighttimes where every noise sends up an alert.

No matter where she goes, she will always have to be suspicious of every person she meets, never knowing if she has run into someone as off-centered as herself - and there are an obvious abundance of them out there. It is an awfully big world out there, especially when you are well-known and despised by "the masses". This is an entirely different sentence than the jury could have handed down. This sentence will be maddening.

:loser:

Yeah, but wait justa minute... What about her fun time??? She likes to boogie-down untill the wee hours. What about that???

Ooooh I, I love the nightlife
I got to boogie
On the disco 'round, oh yea
Oh, I love the night life
I got to boogie on the disco 'round, oh yea

I mean, she's been in JAIL for a long time -- beer, short skirts, spike heels, good-lookin' guys, good lookin' girls -- she's got a lot of catching up to do.

"Gee, it's time for ME ME ME. You're just not being fair here. It's MY turn."

Yeah, whaddya think of that???

http://www.lyricsondemand.com/onehitwonders/ilovethenightlifelyrics.html

Well I'm assuming she won't follow through on her "calling" to assist finding missing kids...I think decisions will be made for her for awhile. She'll make a few hundred thousand, blow through it and be back to square one. I see DUI's and drug use in her future and there is no way she will go forever without another run in with the law. ITA with the notion that the SECOND she is no longer a cash cow, her buddies will be gone. I sincerely hope the FL Bar is paying attention to their exploitation of ICA, not that I have sympathy for her.

BBM -

I'm late in the posting of this, but IIRC, I thought I had seen were ICA did not finish high school.... regardless, I just can't imagine (and this is not very nice, but neither is she) what her LSAT score would be. Does anyone think she was a serious HS student? Did she get a GED while in jail? And did she take a couple of calculus and physics courses just to pass the time? (I'll put the snark back in its cave now...)

I don't believe felons can get a law degree. About the GED, I was just thinking about that the other day. Did she even bother? Also, does anyone know if she was allowed a TV in her cell?

I don't believe felons can get a law degree. About the GED, I was just thinking about that the other day. Did she even bother? Also, does anyone know if she was allowed a TV in her cell?

Lying to police is a misdemeanor, not a felony. She wasn't found guilt of any felonies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasongeo2