Post-Verdict: What's Next? Predictions?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA will have to lay low for at least a while--she'll be a hunted woman, if only by the media. I'm not so much wondering what's next for ICA but more about what's next as far as an investigation as to what really happened to little Caylee. Will the State continue to investigate? Or not?

Why would they, the murderer walked away free from jail on Sunday, she can admit the whole thing now and there's nothing they can do, double jepoardy. I h9ope she crawls back under the rock she came from. I won't watch one interview, buy a book nothing where she's concerned. You couldn't believe a word she said. She's just blame it all on someone else (George) again.

You might be referring to the comment from FICA in the jailhouse videos when she said she was looking up things to help her case and I did notice she would hand JB files when he had a witness on the stand. I don't think that qualifies her as a paralegal. CM did say she was good at cleaning the scraps of paper off the court table. I have a friend who's a paralegal and she's a very hardworking, intelligent woman. I think FICA has already proven that hardworking is not in her character!

Rumors all over the place from all media now that CA wants to be a paralegal.

Rumors all over the place from all media now that CA wants to be a paralegal.

Okay, I'm scratching my head here. Somehow the word "legal" and the name Casey Anthony do not seem to fit into the same sentence. jmo

You might be referring to the comment from FICA in the jailhouse videos when she said she was looking up things to help her case and I did notice she would hand JB files when he had a witness on the stand. I don't think that qualifies her as a paralegal. CM did say she was good at cleaning the scraps of paper off the court table. I have a friend who's a paralegal and she's a very hardworking, intelligent woman. I think FICA has already proven that hardworking is not in her character!

It took two years to get my AA as a paralegal, I was lucky enough that one of my teachers was a District Attorney, and he got me a job working with the state which was demanding work. They put you where they want. A couple of weeks with the district attorneys office, then they send you over to the public defenders office, then filing, intake, answering phones, filling in for clerks. I had to prove that I could research case law and was qualified to do trial preparation. It's a lot of hard work and you can't make any mistakes. If you submit a case that has been overturned, big no no. Cleaning the scraps of paper is a start but she needs to finish high school first, then move on.

IDK if KC will go to school to become a paralegal, but didn't someone say Andrea Lyon promised she would get KC into her school? Where is Ms. Lyon's school and is she going to pay KC's tuition? Will KC make it through the courses and then maintain a job with young attorneys putting her down at every chance?

ETA: With felonies on her record she can't get a State job, so that rules out the District Attorney and Public Defender Offices.

Is "Event Planning" an actual course of study in college these days? I guess if you can get a degree as a Brewmaster, you could get one as an event planner. Things are a lot different than when I got my degree.

Casey told people she had an event planning degree or certificate from Valencia Community College. I looked at their site and they do have a certificate program titled Hospitality-Event Planning Management which is a 24 credit program and they also have Hospital and Tourism Management AS program. My theory is that Casey used this info from Valencia to fool people.

As for the two friends who said they were in school for event planning both of them attended UCF. I think it was Annie that said part of her degree program involved public relations and the other young women Melina said that she wanted to do event planning in the entertainment industry but she never said what specific major was. She said that her courses involved event planning and that she was bit a jealous of Casey's "job at Universal."[/QUOTE]
----------------a

And, like I asked in another thread: what about the the laptop computer? She was so intensively engaged in business, supposedly. What was on that computer?

IDK if KC will go to school to become a paralegal, but didn't someone say Andrea Lyon promised she would get KC into her school? Where is Ms. Lyon's school and is she going to pay KC's tuition? Will KC make it through the courses and then maintain a job with young attorneys putting her down at every chance?

I'm pretty sure she will have to get her degree through one of these on-line schools. I don't think she'll be able to go to a regular school. I would guess she will get a government loan since she is indigent. Paralegal school is hard you have to learn all the legal terms, you have to learn to write legally, I had to take a medical class and learn 100 medical terms a week. You have to take administrative law, abacus law, lexixnexis, you have to do all kinds of projects. I took about 20 different courses. Now I went to a school that specialized in paralegal training, I'm not sure how the on-line school works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay