Post Verdict -Working Out The Unresolved Questions

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could that possibly be Travis' knee? That would be the only thing i could think of? (unless of course Jodi is simply a lying photoshop revisionist who stages stuff yet forgets to omit important evidence... naww, she wouldn't do that, now would she?)

I thought of that, but do you see how awkwardly he'd have to be sitting? And that is one smooth knee. In the 6/4 shots, he had hair from his thighs down. Also, I think she's sitting on the knee that it could be.

Plus--this is the photo where his head (with her hands around his throat) really doesn't look like it's sitting right. But I found another photo of them together at the falls that looks more natural. So I think they were actually there. Maybe she photoshopped Deanna, Lisa or Mimi out of it! :floorlaugh:

Could that possibly be Travis' knee? That would be the only thing i could think of? (unless of course Jodi is simply a lying photoshop revisionist who stages stuff yet forgets to omit important evidence... naww, she wouldn't do that, now would she?)

I found another one of just Travis by the waterfall.

Attachments

• traviswater.jpg
    traviswater.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 44
I thought of that, but do you see how awkwardly he'd have to be sitting? And that is one smooth knee. In the 6/4 shots, he had hair from his thighs down. Also, I think she's sitting on the knee that it could be.

Plus--this is the photo where his head (with her hands around his throat) really doesn't look like it's sitting right. But I found another photo of them together at the falls that looks more natural. So I think they were actually there. Maybe she photoshopped Deanna, Lisa or Mimi out of it! :floorlaugh:

I didn't really notice it before (like I didn't notice that shoulder lol), but why is she wearing a hat and sunglasses in the water near a waterfall? I kept trying to see the shoulder person's head and went 'Wait, why's the *** she got a hat on??' lol

Here's that twitlonger timeline I mentioned earlier, thought I'd saved the link but had to look it up again (workin' so hard so early in the morning lol):

ETA: Guess we can't link to that, stars show instead of the link. Oh well.

I didn't really notice it before (like I didn't notice that shoulder lol), but why is she wearing a hat and sunglasses in the water near a waterfall? I kept trying to see the shoulder person's head and went 'Wait, why's the *** she got a hat on??' lol

Isn't this when they went with the brother and sister to the falls? It could be the brother behind them and the sister taking the picture. jmo

Isn't this when they went with the brother and sister to the falls? It could be the brother behind them and the sister taking the picture. jmo

I was thinking the same thing...possibly someone right behind them. Or it could be his knee. We don't know how they're positioned under the water so it's a possibility. And someone asked why she was wearing sunglasses & a hat - I think it's probably just Travis's & she put it on for the pic. Just my opinion.

I wanted to look at it again but the pic's disappeared. lol

So it look like they met in September of 2006, and she converted in November of 2006. I have no idea how to link and article. Lol. I'm not trying to stir the pot, I just have a hard time believing that the missionaries brought up PPL. If I remember correctly it was someone from one of her jobs that mentioned it, and then gave her info on it, but she didn't look into it until a couple months later. I'll see if I can find the link, and try to attach it.

I didn't even know about this thread. Good idea, Geevee. :seeya:

They did meet in September and she converted in November, of 2006. Not sure if this is what you're referring to , but here's a timeline with when they met, though it doesn't mention the missionaries or when / how she got into PPL. I remember the same as you though, that she had heard about it through someone at work maybe, but didn't become interested until later on.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/31/jodi-arias-timeline_n_2387245.html

I didn't even know about this thread. Good idea, Geevee. :seeya:

They did meet in September and she converted in November, of 2006. Not sure if this is what you're referring to , but here's a timeline with when they met, though it doesn't mention the missionaries or when / how she got into PPL. I remember the same as you though, that she had heard about it through someone at work maybe, but didn't become interested until later on.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/31/jodi-arias-timeline_n_2387245.html

Thanks Neesaki :loveyou: and welcome to the wonderful world of JA's whacky lies and our attempts to make sense of everything. lol

I hadn't known where she heard about PPL initially, had just presumed it was through the Mormons since they seemed to come into her life before she met Travis, but I couldn't track down how she became interested in LDS either so that whole area was rather grey for me.

Good to have you over here. :)

Thanks Neesaki :loveyou: and welcome to the wonderful world of JA's whacky lies and our attempts to make sense of everything. lol

I hadn't known where she heard about PPL initially, had just presumed it was through the Mormons since they seemed to come into her life before she met Travis, but I couldn't track down how she became interested in LDS either so that whole area was rather grey for me.

Good to have you over here. :)

All I've found so far is that according to DB's testimony she got involved with PPL in the spring of '06 then became interested in the Mormon religion in the summer of '06. I wonder who introduced her to PPL.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/01/29/ex-boyfriend-arias-changed-dramatically

No offense at all to Travis but I've always been surprised that PPL went anywhere, back in the early 90's their on-foot salemen used to come to our tax office asking if they could leave cards for our clients to take. When they explained what they were/did it was fairly obvious they weren't selling actual legal services but were a pyramid-type company where the 'real money' was getting in and then getting others in below you and you made commissions off their sales, and so on. My boss was a really nice guy and let them leave cards at first but I always tossed them, I didn't want our clients to think we supported any such schemes. lol

In the HuffPost timeline, this is what David Lohr wrote for May 10th:

May 10, 2008 - Arias posted the last entry to her online blog. It reads, in part: "I cannot ignore that there is an ever-present yearning and desire that pulses within me. It throbs for gratification and fulfillment."

That same day, according to prosecutors, Alexander sent this text to Arias: "Why don't you have him come and f--k you in the woods, I can only imagine you are so worried about me reading. You are paranoid because you have no respect for people privacy and you dare insult me of all people. Someone you should through your actions you hate more than love by denying me a human right of privacy countless times. You have a lot of freaking nerve. We are all not like you in that aspect."
---

I just can't fathom that they had the phone sex convo after he sent her that text, or even hours before since her phoen time is so trigged. I can't get this out fo my head. lol

No offense at all to Travis but I've always been surprised that PPL went anywhere, back in the early 90's their on-foot salemen used to come to our tax office asking if they could leave cards for our clients to take. When they explained what they were/did it was fairly obvious they weren't selling actual legal services but were a pyramid-type company where the 'real money' was getting in and then getting others in below you and you made commissions off their sales, and so on. My boss was a really nice guy and let them leave cards at first but I always tossed them, I didn't want our clients to think we supported any such schemes. lol

What's funny to me is where I work, someone came in with a Legal Shield card last year right before I realized I was missing the trial coverage. And I looked at it, and I thought to myself, "Wonder if this is like that prepaid legal stuff Travis was doing...." And Then I think when I heard Gus testify is when I realized it was the same damn company.

I don't think I'd be remiss in saying Jodi's case made them have to change the company name.

In the HuffPost timeline, this is what David Lohr wrote for May 10th:

May 10, 2008 - Arias posted the last entry to her online blog. It reads, in part: "I cannot ignore that there is an ever-present yearning and desire that pulses within me. It throbs for gratification and fulfillment."

That same day, according to prosecutors, Alexander sent this text to Arias: "Why don't you have him come and f--k you in the woods, I can only imagine you are so worried about me reading. You are paranoid because you have no respect for people privacy and you dare insult me of all people. Someone you should through your actions you hate more than love by denying me a human right of privacy countless times. You have a lot of freaking nerve. We are all not like you in that aspect."
---

I just can't fathom that they had the phone sex convo after he sent her that text, or even hours before since her phoen time is so trigged. I can't get this out fo my head. lol

But didn't we decide we had to subtract 7 hours from the time on Travis' text, making it actually on the 9th? All the texts are like that, even the ones Ryan Burns read that he'd sent her.

Remember his texts were dated as 8 or 9am and a juror asked him why he was saying "good night" to Jodi? RB didn't know why he'd say that at that time of day. At that time of the trial, they hadn't started correcting the greenwich meantime.

slide_272314_1933691_free.jpg

I see what could be a sliver of an ear right above Jodi's left ear. So that is a shoulder. Someone is behind her head. Odd that you can't see their face, but I guess her big head is blocking them.

139_zps04ff24bc.jpg

Hope I didn't blow margins. I think she was posting these pictures after she moved. Travis is commenting on them at the beginning of May.

New Questions about 4am June 4th.

So....

First, why did JM keep making the point that the foil head videos were not *advertiser censored*?

What's funny to me is where I work, someone came in with a Legal Shield card last year right before I realized I was missing the trial coverage. And I looked at it, and I thought to myself, "Wonder if this is like that prepaid legal stuff Travis was doing...." And Then I think when I heard Gus testify is when I realized it was the same damn company.

I don't think I'd be remiss in saying Jodi's case made them have to change the company name.

That wouldn't be surprising at all. I'm surprisd they've managed to stay in busienss at all, it's not often you have a prosecutor in a nationally televised/live streamed trial say you're nothing but a pyramid scheme.

But didn't we decide we had to subtract 7 hours from the time on Travis' text, making it actually on the 9th? All the texts are like that, even the ones Ryan Burns read that he'd sent her.

Remember his texts were dated as 8 or 9am and a juror asked him why he was saying "good night" to Jodi? RB didn't know why he'd say that at that time of day. At that time of the trial, they hadn't started correcting the greenwich meantime.

Do you think he only realized the things he said to her in the texts just before he sent them? That stuff didn't seem exactly brand new to him, he had to have known she broke into one of his accounts recently (the privacy thing he mentions) plus the Steve thing, they didn't all happen after the phone sex call I don't think.

New Questions about 4am June 4th.

So....

First, why did JM keep making the point that the foil head videos were not *advertiser censored*?

Wasn't the defense trying to allude that they were? That was my memory of that anyways.

What's the deal with the proxy server that supposedly showed on his online history? It never came up in court but I've read it was seen when they were showing the printout with the address of the Daft(?)foil head video.

One last thought before I hit the sack, do you think in his text where he mentions the privacy thing that he found out (or she let him know) that she recorded the phone sex call? It would make sense of why he tells her to let Steve tie her to the tree. Do we have any time for the phone call (regardless of the plus or minus 7 hours)?

I hope I don't dream about any of this. ewww LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member