Post Your LISK Profile #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A drunken off duty Nassau Co cop was arrested for sexually assaulting a woman in her car in front of her children. She first encountered him in a restaurant. He followed her to her car. The waitress said he was drunk. He tried to intimidate her with his badge. Said he was going to issue her a ticket. He should be checked out.

A drunken off duty Nassau Co cop was arrested for sexually assaulting a woman in her car in front of her children. She first encountered him in a restaurant. He followed her to her car. The waitress said he was drunk. He tried to intimidate her with his badge. Said he was going to issue her a ticket. He should be checked out.

Hi deedee21, is this recent? Do you have a link?
thanks!

I just read the story and the idiot replies on the News 12 page. From what I got out of the complete gibberish of the English language is... His family is saying he is great and the people that have encountered him say he isn't. Several stories of pubic drunkenness some when in uniform.

http://www.biography.com/people/moses-sithole-12103189

This guy really sounds like the LISK. He is of course not our guy since he operated in south africa. He strangled and dumped his victims, toyed with their families, lured victims with the promise of work. He even killed the 2 year old son of one of his victims. Interestingly Robert Resler was called in to consult. The authorities in SA call in the FBI but the authorities in SC cannot. They should call in retired FBI, John Douglas who was raised on LI.

Has there been any serious sleuthing of LI
men convicted of rape in the late 1980s or early 1990s. I wonder if the lisk graduated to murder after he did some time for a rape.

I'm still holding out for an arrest following a familial DNA arrest....LISK may have escaped being caught so far...but unless he can control all of his relatives and stop them from being arrested and having their DNA taken...lol...it's just a matter of time... (Drums fingers on table)

I'm still holding out for an arrest following a familial DNA arrest....LISK may have escaped being caught so far...but unless he can control all of his relatives and stop them from being arrested and having their DNA taken...lol...it's just a matter of time... (Drums fingers on table)

I've never heard that there was any dna on the victims. I've always understood that the victims were too advanced in decomposition for dna. I could never tell if the lisk dumped the bodies after the crime or if he buried them, dug them up and then dumped them .

I've never actually heard that they have DNA either. But sometimes LE has made us wonder because they occasionally seem to rule people out with a lot of confidence. So it seems like they have something.

Burlap can snag hair pretty easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is unlikly to happen. His voice should be aired.

John schulz from West Islip arrested for tying a cinderblock around the neck of the family dog and throwing him in a canal to drown. This is someone the cops should check out. What a SOB.

Has anyone done any sleuthing on the East Side Rapist? He raped sex workers in Manhattan between April to November.LE has his dna.

This is a longshot. I dont think it will happen.

Has anyone done any sleuthing on the East Side Rapist? He raped sex workers in Manhattan between April to November.LE has his dna.

He's never been caught. His DNA was indicted to ward off the (ludicrous) scenario of the statue of limitations on rape meaning that his victims would be unable to prosecute once he was finally apprehended. If there's DNA (is there? That's never been confirmed, has it? My guess is there isn't any) you're right, that would be a good offender to check it against since there was at least a physical description of the rapist available.

Maybe LE is waiting to get a hit on the babys DNA. That might
lead to the killer. Thats providing LE believes the babys father might be the killer. It could be why the mother is not in NAMUS. They dont want her publicly identified. Its a waiting game. The words sound silly as I type them. But I dont know what else to think.

sorry for the interruption of flow.....I have only been down here (I like it here in the basement) for years...and only ventured out to the other world ^^^^ upstairs recently (6 months)....where do I go....if I have a problem I want to report to WS Admins??....Can someone pls post me a link..

deedee21 It may be a long shot....but with all this time passed...and no arrest...It's what I am counting on. Either LISK is the most intelligent psychopath since the zodiac killer...or just been the luckiest alive....I HAVE TOO believe something will eventually slip him up....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid
Back