Post your PROFILE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff hawkshaw :) So Perez was put on desk duty for kidnapping a prostitute at gunpoint. Of the two NYPD officers with prostitute issues one was put on desk duty. Is it possible they are the same?

<modsnip>

hawkshaw, do you have any idea about the two nypd officers who contacted maureen? could M Perez/silver gun know them? Do you know them? What do you think about them? There must have been some talk about them that you heard?

there's no point in bickering here lets just all share what we know and try to fit everything together like a jigsaw... don't hide your pieces!

On this WS thread/page there is a lot of info on the NYPD M Perez case:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136244&page=4

Good stuff hawkshaw :) So Perez was put on desk duty for kidnapping a prostitute at gunpoint. Of the two NYPD officers with prostitute issues one was put on desk duty. Is it possible they are the same?

I was told he was fired after he got caught as a peeping tom. The fellow I am talking about didn't kidnap prostitutes, just regular gals going to and fro. At least that was my impression of the case. Truth is if it was hookers I doubt if it would have been the major case that it became. It was a very big case even by NYPD standards.

For all I know Perez may have survived for some reason or another. I have seen worse cases where errant cops survived when they should have been fired, if not locked up.

I'm quoting seaslug from foreigners link:

Seaslug44

Can this be yet another major coincidence in this case???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat
Interesting article.

If you read down to the comments section, you will discover the identity of the mysterious PeterF14.
Oh boy... this is another big coincidence (or is it?).

There is a person with the same name as PeterF14 who owns a boat named Searchin for a Rainbow. The boat is kept at his waterfront home in Babylon.

At the end of that block where he lives (and at the end of the creek where he keeps the boat) there is a perfect view across the bay to where the bodies were dumped (it's exactly South of his home).

Wait... it gets better...

The USCG makes public all records of "documented" boats. You can search their records here; USCG Documented Boat Search

According to those records, the person with the same name as PeterF14 owns a Sea Ray named Searchin for a Rainbow.

You can do a search yourself on that site and see!!

I happen to keep my boat in Babylon about a half mile away. There is a Sea Ray (not saying it's the same one) with that same name that is often seen cruising the State Boat Channel (that's the channel just North of Ocean Parkway that runs the full length of Jones' Island). It's also often seen anchored up in Hemlock Cove (a popular place to anchor a boat that is within a stone's throw of where the first set of bodies were found) as well as being found docked at one of the transient docks at Cedar Beach Marina (also within a stone's throw of where some of the remains were dumped). Cedar Beach Marina is for Babylon Town residents only.

Is this simply another strange coincidence?

Is PeterF14 simply very much interested in the case because like me he is familiar with the area by both land and sea (or is there another underlying reason???)?

The funny thing about this is that seaslug would also have to frequent these spots to see that sea ray often....hey if two websleuthers could be unknowingly frequenting the same dumpsites why couldn't two serial killer be dumping there? this may lend credence to the two killers theory....

I'm quoting seaslug from foreigners link:

Seaslug44

Can this be yet another major coincidence in this case???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat
Interesting article.

If you read down to the comments section, you will discover the identity of the mysterious PeterF14.
Oh boy... this is another big coincidence (or is it?).

There is a person with the same name as PeterF14 who owns a boat named Searchin for a Rainbow. The boat is kept at his waterfront home in Babylon.

At the end of that block where he lives (and at the end of the creek where he keeps the boat) there is a perfect view across the bay to where the bodies were dumped (it's exactly South of his home).

Wait... it gets better...

The USCG makes public all records of "documented" boats. You can search their records here; USCG Documented Boat Search

According to those records, the person with the same name as PeterF14 owns a Sea Ray named Searchin for a Rainbow.

You can do a search yourself on that site and see!!

I happen to keep my boat in Babylon about a half mile away. There is a Sea Ray (not saying it's the same one) with that same name that is often seen cruising the State Boat Channel (that's the channel just North of Ocean Parkway that runs the full length of Jones' Island). It's also often seen anchored up in Hemlock Cove (a popular place to anchor a boat that is within a stone's throw of where the first set of bodies were found) as well as being found docked at one of the transient docks at Cedar Beach Marina (also within a stone's throw of where some of the remains were dumped). Cedar Beach Marina is for Babylon Town residents only.

Is this simply another strange coincidence?

Is PeterF14 simply very much interested in the case because like me he is familiar with the area by both land and sea (or is there another underlying reason???)?

The funny thing about this is that seaslug would also have to frequent these spots to see that sea ray often....hey if two websleuthers could be unknowingly frequenting the same dumpsites why couldn't two serial killer be dumping there? this may lend credence to the two killers theory....

I HAVE USED THE HANDLE PETEF14 ON SOME BLOG BOARD SOMEWHERE. WHAT IS EVEN WEIRDER IS THE OWNER OF THE BOAT HAS MY NAME, ABSENT THE MIDDLE INITIAL 'j'. YOU GOT ME. I AM THE SERIAL KILLER...

LIKE I HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR YEARS, YOU CAN MAKE ANYONE FIT INTO THE JIGSAW PUZZLE WITH 6 DEGREES OF SEPARATION.

hey hawkshaw i just wanted to clarify that i was reposting an old post from seaslug from the time of when you were ranting on newsday and everyone on websleuths was very intrigued by your comments. Now you've come here to share your info with us and most of us are glad. What's interesting to me is how seaslug would notice Searching for a Rainbow so often near many points of interest...well...maybe either of you noticed something/someone suspicious in all the time you spent there? Or perhaps someone your so used to seeing in those places you would never think gee golly....

hey who knows maybe the next time you two pass each other you might wave and say "howdy fellow websleuther"! :woot:

***PLEASE***

Stop the personal remarks and bantering back and forth;

Stop the sleuthing and outing of other Websleuth members; and

Stop the cop and political talk unless you can tie it to the LISK case!

Hawky,

If you cannot goto Newsday, News12 or anyone on Long Island goto a major network. If you really, really believe it and have FACTS to back it up goto a MAJOR NEWS NETWORK. They would salivate at the chance to break this thing open. This case was national news when it first broke.<Mod Snip> but if you got a solid theory tell someone and I commend you. I would be the first to appologize for doubting you. I got alot of pride but I am also man enough to admit when I am wrong. If you really want to help and not just slander people, you can find a way to get it out. Im not a detective, but if I had a solid theoery backed up by facts then I would find a way to put it out there. Try foxnews (Im not mocking you on this one at all, seriously.....they would love to eat up the SC Democrats right before election time). Am I right or wrong? I hope you are right and it leads to bracelets and someone spending some time at our shiney new courthouse in Central Islip.

Native

SPOTA, December 15, 2011
The similarities in the disposal of their bodies and other very critical forensic evidence that I am not going to discuss makes it very clear that those women were killed by one particular killer, or killers maybe.

Let's dig the Burlap Connection .... For a moment assume that there is a traceable "Burlap Connection"

How would you trace it?

Or the burlaps contain some kind of foreign material in them, say residues of fertilizer, a piece of root from a tree sapling...

As for tracing the burlap, I became interested in the location of the GB4, specifically the row of cedar trees planted along the parkway between April 2001 and April 2004. The location of this row of planted cedars was chosen by the LISK as a dump site for some reason. If you look at the pictures of this location over time you can see that none of the trees existed, and then a near perfect row of small trees become visible, and presently we have the 10' or so cedar trees. The G4 (not all) were interspersed in and around this isolated row of trees.

It looks like there was some erosion/collapsing of the bayside dune on the north side of ocean parkway just west of hemlock cove where the median is clear for crossing to the beach. Did beach goers park here and cause shrub damage resulting in erosion, hence some party stepped in and planted a row of cedars, or was the erosion simply a result of storm damage. More importantly who planted the row of cedars?

From what I could find, they were either planted by DOT or STB, I am leaning towards STB because cedars are their tree of choice for planting around the parkway.

It would be interesting if the burlap was wrapping for cedar root balls, but I believe they were clam bags as some local residents claim LE showed them photos of burlap clam bags and asked if they looked familiar or if they could identify them. Even so, I think that there is a possibility that the perp is familiar with the exact location he chose either because of bayside fishing, parking on the parkway to cross over to the ocean for casting or other beach activity, and possibly even aware of the line of trees specifically as they make good cover from prying eyes.

Attachments

• 4.29.2001 - no trees, eroded turf - possibly a result of parking for beach goers.jpg
    4.29.2001 - no trees, eroded turf - possibly a result of parking for beach goers.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 19
  • all of the small trees appear at the same time.jpg
    all of the small trees appear at the same time.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 18
  • trees planted by who.jpg
    trees planted by who.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 18
  • the row of planted cedars present day.jpg
    the row of planted cedars present day.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 16
TS,
You know that I belive the GB4 were placed in that spot for the reason that there is less foot traffic there, and the access to the u-turns. Only someone very familiar with that area would have realized this. A local or former local. By local I mean anyone who either lives on that strip of highway or lives from massapequa-bayshore.

What is STB?

Native

TS,
You know that I belive the GB4 were placed in that spot for the reason that there is less foot traffic there, and the access to the u-turns. Only someone very familiar with that area would have realized this. A local or former local. By local I mean anyone who either lives on that strip of highway or lives from massapequa-bayshore.

What is STB?

Native

STB = save the beaches
http://www.savethebeaches.net/man.htm
"Above all - PLANT TREES" (yes she was a member at the time these trees were planted)

Regarding the trees planted along the Ocean parkway...
In the late 1990's and early 2000's, the black pines that were prolific along the parkway, were decimated by a beetle that would bore into the trunk to lay it's larvae. The dead trees stood for a few years as the infestation passed from west to east with the summer winds. The dead trees were all cut down after the infestation passed by, and an effort to replant along the parkway was made by the state. The replanting effort was mostly a failure with probably 9 of 10 of the new trees dying. Those cedars were part of the replanting. If you keep your eyes peeled as you drive down the parkway, you can see a lot of dead small cedars still supported by the stakes driven in next to them for bracing against the wind.

Let me add that the white "erosion" in the first picture is likely wood chips and saw scraps from removing the dead pine trees.

Regarding the trees planted along the Ocean parkway...
In the late 1990's and early 2000's, the black pines that were prolific along the parkway, were decimated by a beetle that would bore into the trunk to lay it's larvae. The dead trees stood for a few years as the infestation passed from west to east with the summer winds. The dead trees were all cut down after the infestation passed by, and an effort to replant along the parkway was made by the state. The replanting effort was mostly a failure with probably 9 of 10 of the new trees dying. Those cedars were part of the replanting. If you keep your eyes peeled as you drive down the parkway, you can see a lot of dead small cedars still supported by the stakes driven in next to them for bracing against the wind.

Thanks mcme, i was aware of the japanese black pine problem. do you know of anyway to verify who planted this particular row of lone cedars where the G4 were dumped? I know that the DOT did some of the replanting, but I know that STB plants cedars in the area as well...

Thanks mcme, i was aware of the japanese black pine problem. do you know of anyway to verify who planted this particular row of lone cedars where the G4 were dumped? I know that the DOT did some of the replanting, but I know that STB plants cedars in the area as well...

Isn't that property part of NY Parks Dept.?

My best recollection is that they came by with a fleet of Large yellow state trucks loaded with small trees and planted their way down the parkway. I can't remember any trees being planted/paid for by STB except for two or three inside the Gilgo Beach parking area. STB's efforts are mostly educational and planting dune grass a few times a year in areas needing help against wind erosion.

Isn't that property part of NY Parks Dept.?

Jones Island, from west end 2 all the way to Captree state park is state park land with some areas controlled by the town of Oyster Bay in Nassau(Tobay),And the town of Babylon in Suffolk (WestGilgoBeach,GilgoBeach,CedarBeach,CedarOverlook,OakBeach), and one federal bird sanctuary.(between Tobay and Zach's bay in Nassau)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties