Post your PROFILE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or YOU can try convincing me that he's not smart.

And please provide a link or other evidence that he's snatching victims rather than planning his kills.

OK. Your opinion is always valuable for me.

RSBM

This jumped out at me. Nobody has connected those dots in that particular way before.

I think fieldnotes wrote an article early on about tattoos. Since the killer knew about terry's back tattoos...and he was drunk....I think he might've slipped up because he may have known about the tattoo's on Terry's back becuz he is the tattoo artist who gave it to him. If you think about it, Megan and Amber and Melissa could have all been getting picked up to go get tattoos. A John says I'll trade you sex for a tattoo, you might not tell your pimp because he's not getting a cut so he might not let you go.

Maureen was robbed for 900 dollars the day she disappeared and then she got her money back? How..... was it some kind of credit card fraud that she didnt get charged? What about the story about Amber getting beat up? Did she get robbed then?

I don't recall ever reading a dollar amount. Possible I missed that, though. Do you have a link to that info?

I have always been under the impression that sadism has to include sexual gratification from inflicting pain and degradation. Is that not the case?

OK. LISK is Hannibal Lecter, the uber intelligent guy, who can not be traced on the Internet, with deep seated grudge against prostitutes and he wants to torture little Amanda, because he is a sadist. What does he do?

"I'll watch her rot"...

Why isn't he making her watch her rot? Isn't he the shrewd, crafty, computer genius, sadist? What's holding him back from doing that? Where's the sadist?

Or... simply he's trying to strike shock in Amanda and all his little brain can come up with is "I'll watch her rot".

Is he watching her rot? No. He can't even see the body from the road. He's basically being a b.tch. All he knows is to rape and rob small woman and dump the body as soon as possible.

In his little rapist mind he thinks he's impressing a 15 year old. He can't torture, he can't even pretend to be a sadist. He's a rapist with pot molten brain.

If I have my geography right I see the killer(s) dumping the bodies where they can see the westbound traffic coming from the East. Then call also see the cars coming over the bridge. It is a perfect spot to dump a body and keep an eye out for passersby.

These gals may have been killed on the Mainland and transported to Gilgo. Either way the bodies are probably connected to the Mainland and Gilgo - IMO. I tend to think there are at least 2 people involved. Both may be killers, or one helped the killer dispose of the bodies.

I have always been under the impression that sadism has to include sexual gratification from inflicting pain and degradation. Is that not the case?

Sadism is one thing, and sexual sadism is another. The Diagnostic and Statistic Manual of Mental Disorders (aka The DSM; provides diagnostic criteria and is published by the American Psychiatric Association) used to contain diagnostic criteria for "Sadistic Personality Disorder," but sadism is now seen as a trait rather than a disorder.

Sexual sadism is in the current DSM as a paraphilic disorder, but in most cases it wouldn't even be diagnosed as such. The vast majority of people who would consider themselves part of the BDSM community engage in these "kinks" and fetishes only with others who willingly consent. In other words, a sexual sadist will partner with a sexual masochist, they will negotiate the boundaries, and both will enjoy the interaction. In fact, I'll be surprised if the next DSM even categorizes these paraphilias as disorders.

But your everyday sadist doesn't seek informed consent. They simply enjoy cruelty in a variety of forms, and that can certainly include nonconsensual sexual sadism. Violence, degradation, manipulation, cruelty, and inflicting pain and suffering on others are things that the sadist very much enjoys.

Hope that helps! :)

He is not into necrophilia. I'll mail you $100.00 if he is caught he admits to having sex with GB4 after he killed them.
The road is not that desolate. If you would read one of my first posts I describe the particular area he dumped them. In between two well trafficked coves, and in between u turn areas. He is a Babylon guy or someone who is extremely familiar with the area.

Anybody wanna exercise?

Why did he choose Maureen? What's so special about her?

Hint: https://xiaoyuannn.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/long_island_victims_13_540x405.jpg

My husband noticed that she usually was photographed with her hair covering one eye. Looking again at this photo, it appears that the partially hidden eye may be looking in a different direction, which nobody has ever mentioned before IIRC. To a predator, would this read as vulnerability? Dunno.

I don't know if this is the answer you were seeking.

My husband noticed that she usually was photographed with her hair covering one eye. Looking again at this photo, it appears that the partially hidden eye may be looking in a different direction, which nobody has ever mentioned before IIRC. To a predator, would this read as vulnerability? Dunno.

I don't know if this is the answer you were seeking.

I remember I've read something about a scar on her forehead. Maybe it's because of that. But, still, there must be more you can tell about her. Is it just her hair? What's special about her?

Sadism is one thing, and sexual sadism is another. The Diagnostic and Statistic Manual of Mental Disorders (aka The DSM; provides diagnostic criteria and is published by the American Psychiatric Association) used to contain diagnostic criteria for "Sadistic Personality Disorder," but sadism is now seen as a trait rather than a disorder.

Sexual sadism is in the current DSM as a paraphilic disorder, but in most cases it wouldn't even be diagnosed as such. The vast majority of people who would consider themselves part of the BDSM community engage in these "kinks" and fetishes only with others who willingly consent. In other words, a sexual sadist will partner with a sexual masochist, they will negotiate the boundaries, and both will enjoy the interaction. In fact, I'll be surprised if the next DSM even categorizes these paraphilias as disorders.

But your everyday sadist doesn't seek informed consent. They simply enjoy cruelty in a variety of forms, and that can certainly include nonconsensual sexual sadism. Violence, degradation, manipulation, cruelty, and inflicting pain and suffering on others are things that the sadist very much enjoys.

Lion is eating the antelope alive. Must be causing a hell lot of pain. Lion is being sadist?

sa·dism/ˈseɪdɪzəm, ˈsædɪz-/ Show Spelled [sey-diz-uhm, sad-iz-] Show IPA
noun
1. Psychiatry. the condition in which sexual gratification depends on causing pain or degradation to others. Compare masochism.
2. any enjoyment in being cruel.
3. extreme cruelty.

I've always associated the word with the first definition. Thanks for broadening those associations.

sa·dism/ˈseɪdɪzəm, ˈsædɪz-/ Show Spelled [sey-diz-uhm, sad-iz-] Show IPA
noun
1. Psychiatry. the condition in which sexual gratification depends on causing pain or degradation to others. Compare masochism.
2. any enjoyment in being cruel.
3. extreme cruelty.

I've always associated the word with the first definition. Thanks for broadening those associations.

Mountain, please don't keep posting definitions, I know what sadist is and I'm saying he's not a sadist he's basically rapist.

Please answer this one, lion is eating the antelope alive. Must be causing a hell lot of pain. Lion is being sadist?

Mountain, please don't keep posting definitions, I know what sadist is and I'm saying he's not a sadist he's basically rapist.

Please answer this one, lion is eating the antelope alive. Must be causing a hell lot of pain. Lion is being sadist?

My comment wasn't directed at you, hence the reason your post wasn't the post I quoted.

My comment wasn't directed at you, hence the reason your post wasn't the post I quoted.

Does it matter? I'm just trying to make a pitch of my idea, you can buy it or not. And you can always keep your own idea. I'm just trying to discuss what kind of person that is, because I believe he's nothing like the Hollywood Serial Killer. Why don't we discuss that and come to a conclusion.

Lion eating an Antelope is a poor analogy. Serial Killing and Murder is a perversion while the lion is a natural predator. The SK is not killing to survive as the lion is so that analogy is useless. If you think the SK is a rapist, why not look at unsolved rapes on Long Island for a pattern that fits?

I’m giving a name for my profile, it’s “Darnell”.

LE portrays LISK as Hannibal Lecter.

Hannibal, the extremely intelligent white guy with an IQ of 2136. He can not be caught, we can't catch him, we can't even dream of catching him. He’s the super stalker, six months ahead planner, the torturer, who is around 40 years of age and who looks something like this

http://monstrumclassicum.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/hannibal.jpg

Hannibal, the “construction worker” who also happens to be the ultimate computer genius, the untraceable man. It’s Keanu Reeves flying over the Ocean Parkway.

He’s our nightmare, he can feed us our own mother and we don’t even have a clue. He’s so smart that he can call the victim’s family from Times Square and slips through the police blockades, surveillance cameras and thousands of undercover cops who were on the ground for a deadly mission to find Melissa’s kidnapper. He’s the devil walking the streets.

Or....

He is “the Darnell”, who looks something like that;

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_3Kj9YBLL...BmY/Bf1uKetVUeE/s1600/chief-keef-mug-shot.jpg

The rapist, the robber, the wannabe but can't-be pimp, with an IQ of 60 on his best day, smoking pot on the corner, barely functioning individual whose one and only forensic countermeasure is to pour Drano into the orifices of his victims.

If it wasn’t for an upright police detective called John Mallia and a beautiful dog, these poor girls wouldn’t even have a gravestone.

Suffolk County Police Department, the feisty justice crew, operating a budget of 450 million US dollars and couldn’t launch from “wood” and land on “Bittrolf the carpenter” in twenty years.

Of course the Long Island Serial Killer must be the Hannibal, so that somebody can have an excuse for immeasurable incompetence.

I’m giving a name for my profile, it’s “Darnell”.

LE portrays LISK as Hannibal Lecter.

Hannibal, the extremely intelligent white guy with an IQ of 2136. He can not be caught, we can't catch him, we can't even dream of catching him. He’s the super stalker, six months ahead planner, the torturer, who is around 40 years of age an who looks something like this

http://monstrumclassicum.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/hannibal.jpg

Hannibal, the “construction worker” who also happens to be the ultimate computer genius, the untraceable man. It’s Keanu Reeves flying over the Ocean Parkway.

He’s our nightmare, he can feed us our own mother and we don’t even have a clue. He’s so smart that he can call the victim’s family from Times Square and slips through the police blockades, surveillance cameras and thousands of undercover cops who were on a deadly mission to find Melissa’s kidnapper. He’s the devil walking the streets.

Or....

He is “the Darnell”, who looks something like that;

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_3Kj9YBLL...BmY/Bf1uKetVUeE/s1600/chief-keef-mug-shot.jpg

The rapist, the robber, the wannabe but can't-be pimp, with an IQ of 60 on his best day, smoking pot on the corner, barely functioning individual whose one and only forensic countermeasure is to pour Drano into the orifices of his victims.

If it wasn’t for an upright police detective called John Mallia and a beautiful dog, these poor girls wouldn’t even have a gravestone.

Suffolk County Police Department, the feisty justice crew, operating a budget of 450 million US dollars and couldn’t launch from “wood” and land on “Bittrolf the carpenter” in twenty years.

Of course the Long Island Serial Killer must be the Hannibal, so that somebody can have an excuse for immeasurable incompetence.

So you think you know better than the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit in Quantico, Va ?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/long-island-serial-killer-more-than-one/

Quote:

Investigators, with the assistance of agents from the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit in Quantico, Va., are developing a profile on a potential suspect. The elements developed so far is that the suspect is male, white, between the ages of 25 and 40, who is intelligent, savvy and street smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattooteena