Pot may hike risk of psychosis, research finds

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
oh my.....guess I'd better stop before I go :crazy: .....

well, on second thought, I don't think I will because then I'd be :furious: , :eek: & :waitasec:

I would so much rather be :D ,:p, :laugh: & :woohoo:

so I'm gonna keep on, keepin on...even if that makes me a :loser: and people might want to :slap: me.

I am who I am. ;)
Never have I been known to be an :angel: ....so why start now?

Besides, when I'm way stressed, it helps make me :)

Maybe without it, at those stressed out times, is when I'd go :bang:

I guess I better :silenced: before someone gets :snooty: ...then I'd just have to say :razz:

My :twocents: ....LEGALIZE IT!

:laugh: :laugh:

well, on second thought, I don't think I will because then I'd be :furious: , :eek: & :waitasec:

so I'm gonna keep on, keepin on...even if that makes me a :loser: and people might want to :slap: me.

I am who I am. ;)

I guess I better :silenced: before someone gets :snooty: ...then I'd just have to say :razz:

P.S. I just found out one is limited to using only 22 images in a comment, or there would have been more laughing smilies up above!

I am who I am. ;)

:D I can relate ember! I think it was made illegal because it was associated with "Indian savages," who were introduced to "fire water," and we know the rest.

Eve

I am who I am. ;)

LOL....okay this has to be the funniest post that I have ever seen on WS!! I love it........

I'm a Rastafarian, so my use is for religious purposes :crazy:

Perhaps some of you can help me out on this so I have a better understanding. I've been told that much of the "hit", that comes from smoking pot, is attributable to the toxins, contained in pot. Somel, who use marijuana, use "vaporizers" which are said to eliminate most of the toxins ingested. They say the THC vaporizes at a lower temperature, so you aren't actually ingesting any smoke, just the THC contained within the marijuana. Is anyone here familiar with this??

Perhaps some of you can help me out on this so I have a better understanding. I've been told that much of the "hit", that comes from smoking pot, is attributable to the toxins, contained in pot. Somel, who use marijuana, use "vaporizers" which are said to eliminate most of the toxins ingested. They say the THC vaporizes at a lower temperature, so you aren't actually ingesting any smoke, just the THC contained within the marijuana. Is anyone here familiar with this??

I too know people who sometimes smoke this way and do claim it to be healthier, Buzz (with a vaporizer), but I have no idea if it truly lowers the toxins or not.

Sorry, Buzz, I couldn't tell you anything about marijuana. I never thought about where the actual "hit" comes from though. Why don't they isolate that and sell that?

I guess it's just as easy to let it dry out and smoke it.

Hmm. Interesting question, Buzz.

Sorry, Buzz, I couldn't tell you anything about marijuana. I never thought about where the actual "hit" comes from though. Why don't they isolate that and sell that?

I guess it's just as easy to let it dry out and smoke it.

Hmm. Interesting question, Buzz.

Different methods of ingestion may produce different types of buzzes. I've only smoked pot by the standard means (bong/pipe) or eaten it (in brownies). I much prefer the results obtained by smoking it.

I usually shoot the THC right into my veins. Have you ever tried that?

I had brownies+ once and I got real sick. No buzz. I didn't even know what they had in them till afterwards. They also put green chilis in them. (The mushy kind you buy in those tiny cans.)

:sick:

Edited to add: See? I didn't inhale. :D

They put chilis in brownies?? That sounds interesting.

I've often wanted to try authentic mexican mole' (spelling) but haven't because of that experience! lol I made my own mole' that night.

I had brownies+ once and I got real sick. No buzz. I didn't even know what they had in them till afterwards. They also put green chilis in them. (The mushy kind you buy in those tiny cans.)

:sick:

Edited to add: See? I didn't inhale. :D

I hate pot brownies - waste of good marijuana, if you ask me.

Now that we have found out what kind of girls we are dealing with, all we have to do is negotiate the price. How much does pot sell for anyway??

Now that we have found out what kind of girls we are dealing with, all we have to do is negotiate the price. How much does pot sell for anyway??

That's where you lose me. I haven't been in the market for any for almost 13 years now. More's the pity, but it's better for the rest of society this way - I promise!

What don't you like about them scm??

They just made me feel very heavy and very stoned without what I consider to be the fun aspects - the laughter, the lightness, the lazy buzziness......I just literally feel like a big stone when I eat pot! I don't want to do anything and my thoughts aren't even very entertaining.

Much much better to smoke, IMHO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleepingpillsstore
Back