Powell family statements addressing the murder/suicide*merged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has the cousin heard the part about him using an ax to his son's necks before he lit the match? Wonder what he thinks about that?

ETA:
Pierce ME: Charles and Braden had "chop injuries to the head and neck". Hatchet found at scene #FindSusan #JoshuaPowell.

Has the cousin heard the part about him using an ax to his son's necks before he lit the match? Wonder what he thinks about that?

Is this for real? I think I need to step away, between this and an unexpected picture that just floated around its too much.

Please Mr. Nathan Leach. You are sounding as delusional as the rest of the Powell men. There were only TWO bullies in this evil saga. JOSH and STEVEN POWELL.
Josh is not a martyr nor a victim. He was a straight up, murdering, selfish BULLY. And now you can add Serial Killer to his pathetic legacy.

He and his father opportunistically victimized all those whom were in their paths. May his father rot in jail and Josh rot in Hades.

Go back under your rock.

I was bullied in school in a manner that I wouldn't wish on anyone. Anyone, even JP or SP or FKC.

I'm sure it's a huge reason why I homeschool my children.

It's no excuse to hurt someone else.

No excuse at all.

JP was vile and nasty, and I know his cousin is hurting right now but he needs to be quiet.

Those poor babies.

For common decency, Mr. Leach should be disgusted and ashamed of himself for his idiotic comments. Someone please take Mr. Leach out behind the barn and teach him what bullying means.:maddening:

ITA. And the only bullies I see in this case are the Powell's and their supporters. Mr. Leach better be careful. Uncle Steve shooting his mouth off is what eventually landed him in prison.

We better be careful or we will be accused of cyberbullying the cousin and he'll have the FBI called on us.

I saw this in MSM last night but decided to wait until I saw it posted to comment. I needed that 24 hour or so cool off period after reading what the cousin had to say.

It apparently never occured to the cousin that Josh had a choice in what he read online.

It amazes me to what extent some people will go to remove responsibility where it is due.

The responsibility for two young boys murder and Josh's suicide is on JOSH and ONLY JOSH. With that I'll stop before getting riled up again.

Yea, and now we see what Joshie was doing RATHER THAN BEING A REAL MAN AND GETTING OFF HIS AZZ TO WORK A JOB TO SUPPORT HIS FAMILY ATLEAST FINANCIALLY.. NOPE! Seems Joshie was busy with such fruitless, and loserish activities such as Facebooking!!.. I am not even the least bit surprised by this... I'm quite certain among sick and evil thought processes and activities that we'll see plenty of loser, petty, and pathetic behaviors and activities based solely on his own complete self absorption such as what we see here Facebooking ALL about HIMSELF!!

Yea, and now we see what Joshie was doing RATHER THAN BEING A REAL MAN AND GETTING OFF HIS AZZ TO WORK A JOB TO SUPPORT HIS FAMILY ATLEAST FINANCIALLY.. NOPE! Seems Joshie was busy with such fruitless, and loserish activities such as Facebooking!!.. I am not even the least bit surprised by this... I'm quite certain among sick and evil thought processes and activities that we'll see plenty of loser, petty, and pathetic behaviors and activities based solely on his own complete self absorption such as what we see here Facebooking ALL about HIMSELF!!
He had alot in common with Casey Anthony!!!

Assuming he's a decent person since I really know nothing about him, I empathize with the cousin. He's hurt and confused, and his anger is misdirected, but he can't see that yet.

Sometimes I feel more sorryfor the families of the perps who die than the victims' families. There's no outpouring of love for the perp's family. No one comes forward to support you.

I don't seem to remember Josh filing any charges of cyber bullying against anybody...did he?

I'm thinking Mr Leach should refrain from speaking. He's not doing himself any favors.

ETA - and by the way...

We better be careful or we will be accused of cyberbullying the cousin and he'll have the FBI called on us.

Here I am. While I've never could or would do such a thing, Mr Leach needs to realize that people had strong opinions on Josh and his 'I don't know anything' stance. That doesn't necessarily equal cyber bullying. If Josh didn't like what people said about him then he should have pushed himself away from the computer desk. He wasn't a teenager, feeling helpless and being preyed on. He was a grown man.

I think we should be pretty careful what we post here. It's not up to us to judge anybody, everybody is free to think what they like but posting thinly disguised threats is not a good idea. That's one reason I don't interact on Facebook, people can be so cruel.
Not saying there are any here yet, but please be careful. People's words online have come back to haunt them before. Big Brother is watching.

I don't seem to remember Josh filing any charges of cyber bullying against anybody...did he?

I'm thinking Mr Leach should refrain from speaking. He's not doing himself any favors.

He has as much right to speak as anyone else does. We don't have to read it or listen to it if it is bothersome to us.

ummm, there's this thing called the 'off' button?

He has as much right to speak as anyone else does. We don't have to read it or listen to it if it is bothersome to us.

While I would absolutely normally agree with you, I hate censorship myself and would not shop at Wal-Mart for years because of it - but Mr Leach seems like he's just a case of 'poor Josh' going on. I sympathize with the saner members of that family but the only victims here are the boys and Susan and the Cox family. I feel like he's trying to paint Josh as a victim too, and that is simply not true.

I totally respect your opinion however.

seriously, the FBI has more important things to do than look into one sentence in a FB group

*eyeroll*

The Powell family will continue to do anything and everything possible to paint themselves as the victims in all of this. However, remember that when things had basically quieted down, it was the Powell family that launched the website that smeared Susan. It was the Powell family that did not just smear her in online, but they actually did interviews in which they painted her to be something that she was not.

Josh carefully planned and carried out the most brutal attack on two innocent, defenseless children. There is NOTHING that can condone or defend that!

So to prove his reputation with children is above reproach and his special hatred is justified, he murders his own children in an inferno? Poor, poor, pitifuls, all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back