Pregnancy test found at the scene?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:clap:
I've been thinking about the pregnancy test thing all day. It may amount to nothing but left behind trash. If however, it turns out to be Casey's (if that can even be proven at this point) when she found out she was pregnant with Casey, I think it's pretty damning. It would go directly to her state of mind.

I think she's done with or without this belonging to her, but geeez, every pieces just builds that case stronger and stronger. I've truly never followed a case with this much evidence pointing to guilt. I know LKB is going to do her best to attack the forensics of this case, but since the evidence goes WAY beyond ONLY forensic evidence, this team just won't be able to overcome it all.

:clap::clap::clap:

I also agree the plus sign means and
Preg test
and
black plastic
I'm interpreting it that way too ~ two separate items found together. However it seems more than coincidental that a pregnancy test would be found with/near Caylee's remains. Or maybe this is totally unrelated stuff just dumped in the area. MOO

unless it's just some random teenager's...she takes a preg. test and doesn't want anyone at home to find it in the trash, so she tosses it in the woods? i really want to know if it was positive or negative! :waitasec:

Ussually, you throw out the preg test where you take it. why would someone take a preg test in the woods? when i was a teen i took one at a groery store bathroom and thredw it out there too

sorry for bad typing ... just got my nails did:bang:

This looks like the pg test. Didnt one of KC's friends find out she was pg around that time?

posspgtest.png

ETA:Ooops. sorry bout the 'click to go back' bit on the pic

DNA, and also where and when the test was bought will tell it's own story. The boxes are dated and coded-

KC was crazy over AL and he stated he only wanted boys- Possible Motive

KC could have been trying to get pregnant with his child to hold onto him-thus, minus little Caylee-

IMO Casey was having alot of unprotected sex. There were reports about the Anything But Clothes party that she was crying about a misscarriage.

I hope it has kc DNA all over it, but the water? destroy it?

Ussually, you throw out the preg test where you take it. why would someone take a preg test in the woods? when i was a teen i took one at a groery store bathroom and thredw it out there too

sorry for bad typing ... just got my nails did:bang:

OMG, alot of people are going to probably think I'm a freak, but, I still have the pregnancy tests.

My oldest son is 3, I have his test in a ziploc bag in his memory box and my twins are 2 and I saved their's the same way. And, believe it or not, you can still see the plus signs on both! Guess you don't want to hear about what I did when the umbillical cords fell off.:rolleyes:

ETA: we tried for 5 years to get pregnant, I suffered 3 miscarriages and 1 ectopic pregnancy that destroyed my left ovary and tube. I hope that explains my freakiness a little better!:crazy:

OMG, alot of people are going to probably think I'm a freak, but, I still have the pregnancy tests.

My oldest son is 3, I have his test in a ziploc bag in his memory box and my twins are 2 and I saved their's the same way. And, believe it or not, you can still see the plus signs on both! Guess you don't want to hear about what I did when the umbillical cords fell off.:rolleyes:

ETA: we tried for 5 years to get pregnant, I suffered 3 miscarriages and 1 ectopic pregnancy that destroyed my left ovary and tube. I hope that explains my freakiness a little better!:crazy:

Mine was negative.

Well if you are a freak then I am too. I saved the tests from both my son (9) and my daughter (3).
Im sorry you had to go through so much heart ache before being blessed with your children. They are worth every minute of it.

Too bad KC didnt feel the same.

I'm not freaked out about it. My hubby and I tried 10 years, with a miscarriage, 2 ectopics with both tubes gone and one ovary, a failed private adoption and then finally getting blessed with a baby girl straight from hospital which we adopted and then 2 years later a set of twins. I still have my baby girls umbilical cord in a baggie in her box and I did not even give birth to this baby, SO no I don;t think it is freaky.

Nor would you want to hear about the circumcision ring from my son....come to think about it, he doesn't know either :crazy:

HMM... I thought i rmember hearing that there was a preg test found in the car too. Does anyone remmber that.. or did i dream it.. This case has so many twist and turns and little things found its imposible for me to keep it all straight in my head..

i remember reading somewhere about a preg test being found in the car, too. now i can't find the info anywhere!

did find someone on sm saying the same thing "I don't remember where I read it but someone said CA removed a pregnancy kit from the back of KC's car after it was brought home from the tow yard."

i was going to link it but somehow i remember that we arent supposed to link to sm or something ?? :confused: better safe than sorry. no real info there anyway, just someone who also remembers reading that somewhere.

When we put together the Pg test (which may not even be KC's), along with the brandon m/c drama at the ABC party in may....and then add the following texts to Amy.....

21ST MAY 2008
8.11 am- I'm definitely sick :-(
10.30 am – i'm going to call the lady now. I'm headed to the doctors now. I hate this.
10.33 am – nope. Twice since I was sick last month. But I have been working a lot. I put in almost 60 hrs last week. I think its the flu. I'll know soon.

Then on the 23rd she's at the docs again with Caylee.

Maybe she was Pg, or at least thought she might have been....or maybe she was just using the dr excuse as a way to avoid going to see a house with amy. Who knows with KC.
JMO

Just did a scan of the thread and didn't see this mentioned...

If I am the defense, I am all over the forensic DNA results on the pregnancy test.

Of course, the environment it endured before discovery may have rendered it useless, however...

Specific to the pregnancy test...

(a) if it is proven to be recent make (vs. '04-'05 orig. Caylee), and
(b) if it cannot be conclusively shown to be Casey's via DNA (i.e. EITHER inconclusive OR conclusively NOT Casey's)​

The defense will be marching under the banner of a desparate-to-bear-children-ZFG-snatched Caylee...claiming this test just proved ZFG snapped...if a "+" result...ZFG miscarried...if a "-" or inconclusive result (IMHO prolly) the defense will claim this as proof ZFG, or someone ZFG was gonna sell Caylee to, was actively trying.

If it is shown to be circa '04-'05, then, defense will claim it was collected amongst other things @ the residence by a key-holding-ZFG...to teach Casey a lesson. :rolleyes: Of course, the defense will be claiming that ZFG took things from G&C's house to prove a point that she could harm the family...right?...rrrrrh-IIIII-yyyyyghhhtt :rolleyes:

So....even if it is random, unrelated trash @ the scene...the defense is surely looking for ANYTHING they can use to bolster a motivated ZFG story and this is one item they can run with unless DNA conclusively connects it to Casey.

It also presents an interesting, broader dynamic....

If the DNA on the preg test is conclusively NOT Casey (i.e. random trash from someone else) and the defense wants to stand on it to support their not-Casey theory...yet, if the SA presents other DNA evidence in the case (regardless of what it is related to)...the defense will be in the position of either trying to credit or discredit DNA science in general....:waitasec: IOW...the preg test could 'paint them into a corner' of arguing it is junk science or THE science that exhonorates Casey.

Fingers crossed that the preg test is recent & has Casey's DNA (and, oh, and while I'm wishing...fingerprint wouldn't hurt either) :crossfingers:

I've been thinking about the pregnancy test thing all day. It may amount to nothing but left behind trash. If however, it turns out to be Casey's (if that can even be proven at this point) when she found out she was pregnant with Casey, I think it's pretty damning. It would go directly to her state of mind.

I think she's done with or without this belonging to her, but geeez, every pieces just builds that case stronger and stronger. I've truly never followed a case with this much evidence pointing to guilt. I know LKB is going to do her best to attack the forensics of this case, but since the evidence goes WAY beyond ONLY forensic evidence, this team just won't be able to overcome it all.

Bolded emphasis added by me.
NancyT - I like your post and ITA with your thoughts, as they're almost verbatin what I wrote in the thread about the June 21 diary entry, here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3330104#post3330104. :)

Yuck, [I meant Lovejac, not Angela]! Talk about relics from the past... LOL. (regarding the reliquary of pregnancy tests and umbilical cords)

I don't think you're freaky - and I'm happy things worked out so well for you in the end re: getting pregnant and having children. They really are a blessing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67