Pregnancy test found at the scene?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
apologies if this is already being discussed elsewhere--mods, you can move this:)

on picture 30 in the new pictures dump, there is clearly writing on the flag that says "preg. test." then it looks like + (is that positive, or is that meant to say "AND"?) B/K plastic. burger king?

i dunno, i guess i'm questioning if this pregnancy test was just debris? or could it have been the actual pregnancy test from when casey found out she was having caylee? :eek:

i saved my pregnancy test from my daughter. she's almost 2 and you can still tell the test was positive...sorry, this just freaked me out.
At first I thought the "+" on the pink flag meant "and" but now I believe it means a positive test result! Wonder who'll she'll say this babys' daddy was. Could this pregnancy be what sent her over the edge?

If it meant positive it would've been written as such "+ pregnancy test" not "Pregnancy test positive"

Also, I don't think that LE would have any reason to go into deep detail about the test at that point. It would've been collected and tested.

I can't see her keeping a positive pregnancy strip. When she was pregnant with Caylee she was keeping everything so secret I doubt she even bothered to do a test, just denied in her mind it was happening and even if she did buy one, it wouldn't be something she'd leave laying around in her room for her mom to find! In fact I don't see her ever bringing it home, she'd buy the test and do it somewhere else just like another poster talked about earlier up this thread.

VB

DNA, and also where and when the test was bought will tell it's own story. The boxes are dated and coded-

KC was crazy over AL and he stated he only wanted boys- Possible Motive

KC could have been trying to get pregnant with his child to hold onto him-thus, minus little Caylee-

I would guess that a lot of things collected at the scene are not related to Casey or Caylee at all.

DNA, and also where and when the test was bought will tell it's own story. The boxes are dated and coded-

KC could have been trying to get pregnant with his child to hold onto him-thus, minus little Caylee-

I don't think urine contains DNA

I would guess that a lot of things collected at the scene are not related to Casey or Caylee at all.

ITA. IMO, the pregnancy test is one of them. But there are so many crazy twists and turns in this case, who knows?

If they can extract the urine from the pregnancy test, I think we will know whether or not it's Casey's -- doesn't urine have dead cells (epithelial) in it?

I couldn't agree more!!!!! Bold and pink is mine, dude.... I know Roy Kronk was peeing in the woods but I don't think he was taking a prego test (sorry for humor interjection):crazy:

:woohoo:

that's what sprung to my mind too
and if it was positive, and with the statements he'd made about having sons instead daughters... could have triggered some of the strange behaviour

I could totally see some neighborhood girl thinking she is pregnant taking a test out in the woods. Regardless, DNA wil show on this easy so if it is something we will know.

As I recall, back in May at the "anything but clothes party" Casey's friends said she disappeared for an hour and when they found her again, she told them she had had a recent miscarriage with one of the guys who showed up at the party. I'm wondering if perhaps, this is what the pregnancy test was from. Maybe she had it int the trunk of her car to use to confront the guy or something?

I heard about Casey saying she was pregnant/miscarried with a guy from the party.

With her penchant for lying- I can see her telling every guy she ever slept with that she was pregnant. Reason?- for kicks, to get $$ for an non-existent-abortion, to keep the guy (until she miscarries) etc., etc.

JoAnn_W

unless it's just some random teenager's...she takes a preg. test and doesn't want anyone at home to find it in the trash, so she tosses it in the woods? i really want to know if it was positive or negative! :waitasec:

I threw my one and only pregnancy test in some vegetation near the on ramp to the highway near my home. It was positive and I wanted to get rid of the evidence because I wasn't quite ready to tell my parents and I still lived at home. I wonder if it's still there 22 years later? I think about it everytime I get on the on ramp. I would however never throw out my beautiful, best thing that ever happened to me, 21 year old daughter....LOL! :blowkiss:

I've been thinking about the pregnancy test thing all day. It may amount to nothing but left behind trash. If however, it turns out to be Casey's (if that can even be proven at this point) when she found out she was pregnant with Casey, I think it's pretty damning. It would go directly to her state of mind.

I think she's done with or without this belonging to her, but geeez, every pieces just builds that case stronger and stronger. I've truly never followed a case with this much evidence pointing to guilt. I know LKB is going to do her best to attack the forensics of this case, but since the evidence goes WAY beyond ONLY forensic evidence, this team just won't be able to overcome it all.

I know Roy Kronk was peeing in the woods but I don't think he was taking a prego test (sorry for humor interjection):crazy:

:laughbounce:

Ooooohhhhh, thank you! I needed that.

I think the preg test is pertinent to the case. Which raises a question that someone here maybe able to answer. Is it possible this was a preg test from when Casey supposedly had a miscarriage from Brandon S? Was that ever confirmed? Maybe this was her sick way of saying f.u. to the things that have happened to her in the past and she could throw them away and never look back.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members