Preliminary Report Human Remains are not Hailey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
far out!! I thought the cp potential red herring was bad, this is a thousand times worse.

Where are you Hailey???

Well, I for one learned a valuable lesson. The MSM and their "sources"...pffftt. I do agree with many PP, I hope this gives the searchers new hope and they start looking again.

My deepest sympathies to those that lost a loved one. Now, it's time to refocus and find Hailey! Where are you?

:moo:

The more I think about this, the more it "bothers me" ...

I know it takes time -- but these remains were found on Tuesday -- today is Friday -- and it took this long to figure out it was NOT Hailey ?

I know it takes time -- getting all of LE and FBI out there [and the CSI crew was quick] ... then remains to ME, funeral parlor, getting anthropologist ... and I totally understand they have to get this right !

So ... wouldn't there have been some type of evidence that would have quickly indicated that this was -- or was NOT -- Hailey ? KWIM ?

Sorry if this didn't make sense ... none of this does ...

:fence:

:moo:

The more I think about this, the more it "bothers me" ...

I know it takes time -- but these remains were found on Tuesday -- today is Friday -- and it took this long to figure out it was NOT Hailey ?

BBM - Not just that it wasn't Hailey .. but that it wasn't FEMALE. :waitasec:

Oh wow -- I forgot about that ...

Makes me wonder : WHY wasn't this cleared up right away ?

:fence:

We have to forgive ourselves for jumping head first into the concluding - it was only because we hoped so much!

Hopefully this will throw energy back into Hailey's case.

It wasn't her this time, but it is someone else. Just look at all the threads here at WS with no solution in them... This will bring peace to someone.

Wowser ...just wowser. Hopefully that whole property (private I think) is going to be searched now.

Hailey, dear child where are you.

I really wish that would happen, too! If someone killed this boy they might have killed again, or they might have killed before - and indeed, they might have killed Hailey. Especially when people, ahem, have an obsession with murder and serial killers!!!

Wowza. RIP, whoever you are...

:rollercoaster:

I hope that the family of this victim learns of his recovery soon. I also hope that Hailey is found soon as well.

I think we were all led on a bit of a wild goose chase. There were too many "hints" about the remains to make us believe it was Hailey. Kudos to all posters who persisted in saying IF it is her.

If SA and/or BD are responsible I do hope LE kept a close eye on their movements. More than one set of remains could have been unearthed by the recent rains.

:sigh: Prayers for the family of the person found.

Well, something has been up, with all the sourced information, and the lawyers scrambling around, etc...but this does make me wonder how many people have been murdered and buried in this area? wow, I was almost convinced this was finally the beginning of the end. But with all the ongoing craziness, I can't say I'm surprised.

I am really bothered by this too. They knew as that body was being brought up it was not Hailey IMO. They've known for days. What a trauma for all those who loved Hailey, having to wait.

I wrote yesterday how I everything is so shifty in the reporting of Hailey's case. In this instance I think that msm is no better than blatant rumour. I also have concerns about the way the affidavits are written. Basically I trust the cell ping info and the sighting of SA around 6am. Oh and that a txt message was sent to MB, as that was confirmed from MB's mother and LE and BD.

I don't trust BD, SA, or have any faith in LE or the media. Gosh I hope there is justice one day for Hailey!

RIP to whomever was found. Is this going to be a complete shock for your family or something they've been expecting and needed to know where you are? I hope there is justice for you as well.

Adipocere (grave wax) could have been making it hard
to tell. IMO that had to be removed by the ME...

I just hope they can make an identification. It may be impossible if this person has not been reported missing, or if they were from many states away, or from Mexico.

Can we believe the media anymore?
Even the CC LE, lawyers were in this etc.
I'm so confused.
R.I.P. who ever you are.
Angels are working hard finding the deceased.

No! Oh my. Wow.

Have to wonder why the sheriff and the lead investigator were called in so quickly. I demand more info. What was found with the remains to call those people in? Why was this rumor allowed to snowball? If it wasn't her - then report it!

IDK what to think now.

I could see them doing it to gauge the reactions of Billie and Shawn, who (if involved) of course KNOW it is not Hailey, but that is a cruel thing to do to DD and Clint. And to the family who is missing a son and never even considered the possibility he had been located.

This shows how easy it is to have an assumption turn into "fact" on the Internet.

Yes, we do have to rely on mainstream media but we must ALWAYS be careful in our assumptions until we have the hard core facts.

I don't think anyone (myself included) thought it was not Hailey. I was sure it was Hailey too.

Lesson learned on my part.

Tricia

It's not necessarily so easy to tell. Women don't have different bones than men, they just have different orientations of bones (pelvic area bones for childbirth) and certain smaller bones (like the ribcage and brow area) and things like more rounded shoulder blades.

It's also important to note that these differences are less obvious in younger people, because they tend to develop during puberty.

The skeleton also not being intact may be a factor because it has to be laid out and inspected.

So it seems like figuring out the gender is probably as much of an art as it is science in some cases.

Wow I am shocked. What are the odds that another child's body was dumped extremely close to his mom's house and he had superficial similarities to Hailey? It feels like one in a million.

Sorta OT, but I just noticed Hailey's eyebrows in these pics. She had her brows done, imo. No 13 year could do that good of a job.

418539_319003054824892_141840975874435_902471_1420217396_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member