Prescriptions on the Property

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If Cindy had a drug problem all those medications that were found in her medicine cabinet would have been long gone.

If Cindy had a drug problem all those medications that were found in her medicine cabinet would have been long gone.

Did someone say she had a drug problem? I really am not asking to be rude, even if it sounds that way.

My son died in a accident at 16. I was on everything. She lost a 3 year old grandchild to murder. I would think she would need more then klonapin.

She had pain medication in her cabnet and it still had some left in it. I will have to go look now that I said that.

Did someone say she had a drug problem? I really am not asking to be rude, even if it sounds that way.

My son died in a accident at 16. I was on everything. She lost a 3 year old grandchild to murder. I would think she would need more then klonapin.

She had pain medication in her cabnet and it still had some left in it. I will have to go look now that I said that.

It's been suggested that Cindy was doctor shopping to get drugs. I see no evidence of that at all.

I'm sorry you lost your son. I can't even begin to imagine the pain.

It's been suggested that Cindy was doctor shopping to get drugs. I see no evidence of that at all.

I'm sorry you lost your son. I can't even begin to imagine the pain.

thank you, it was in 2000 so I am doing better never over it but still alive.

And I hope no one would have to go thru the pain. See I can't even imagine what Cindy and George must feel and maybe KC. I can relate to the pain of losing a child. but it must be really bad because of age and how it happened. I would have to go on I V meds.

I thought you were saying I said she was trying to get drugs. I do not know if she is or not. Dont think she is though. She is a RN but that does make you a drug person.

:confused: Its late and I hardly ever post. I always say to much or my spelling is so bad I scare myself. Sorry I am a little OT.

Not that it applies in this case, but we have plenty of doctors here in Cali that prescribe freely and cater to abuse.
I am currently turning in a doctor for exactly that. Basically you go in and say I have anxiety and a back ache and she prescribes oxycontin, soma,norco, and xanax. By the boatload. She has an open prescription pad for anyone that walks in the door and I mean that literally. She is not the only doctor around these parts that does it either.
It is an epidemic here in SoCal.

Here in Oregon they are cracking down on pills. So even if you really need it you can't have it. They may give you a few. if your luckly. I had a example but I forgot about being OT. so that is all I have to say. maybe I should take a trip to southern cal haha:rolleyes:

The pharmacies in my town won't fill more than a 30 day prescription. They even get fussy if you go back for a refill when you should have more than 3 days left from your old script.
Are you sitting down? My friends prescription for 300+ IS a 30 day supply.

Okay I have gone way off topic and I am sorry abut that.

Chilly I agree with you and others, I don't think there is anything to suggest CA had a drug problem, I think we just got to chatting. My bad :)

I was really hoping the doc dump would reveal what type of medication was taken from the house. However, wouldn't that be a privacy issue if they were medically perscribed? Did it say in the search warrant what types of medicines they were looking for?

See, I think that's when she was discontinuing it. IMO it was after that day that Cindy started to seem as though she was "feeling" things again. That's just MO though.

I agree OLG. I wouldn't be surprised if after that day she started to discontinue. She looked exactly how I did and probably felt as I did the one time I was prescribed that drug for anxiety by a Family Doc. I only took two doses I think, and then I went right back and told him no way I could take that again. I disposed of the rest of the prescription.

O/T my prescription was as a result of situational anxiety rather than generalized, I ultimately opted for exercises that was more like behavior modificaton rather than meds for anxiety.

I only glanced at the med list in the doc dump. Were CA's meds the only taken (taken I don't recall seeing GA's BP meds or other meds for him.

I find it interesting that they took the meds. I haven't formed an opinion yet about why.

Thank you for your information
I do have a question. What if you go to the pharmacy and say you do not have insurance and you are paying cash, I am not saying they would not check with the doctor, but I would think Lexapro is a schedule IV (not sure) so would they question that?

And sorry another question, you sound like you would know the answer to this. In every state are the medication regulations the same? I guess I am asking are they federal or do they go by state? Or both depending.

You would think I could remember this, I am in school for AMA and in a medical office class we just went over some of this and I can not remember, and my book is at my daughters. So thank you in advance and to anyone that has the answer.

Like Lost said, paying cash is one way to go & you will probably not get caught. I do not know if all regulations are federal, DEA is federal. I would think both come into play but I am not sure. Again like Lost said, anyone determined get it will.

The pharmacies in my town won't fill more than a 30 day prescription. They even get fussy if you go back for a refill when you should have more than 3 days left from your old script.

Mine won't either. It's not the pharmacy, it is my insurance that won't pay for more than 30 days of Ambien but has no problem with a 90 day supply of Lipitor. I also can't get refills until 3 days prior.

I am such a lurker most of the time. But I was reading that discussion. And I was thinking they would think I was a freak.

I need to go off of them (slowly) I have always had sleep proplems then when my son died it was really bad. Ambien has worked so good for along time, but I hate having to take something.

Oh how awful! I am so sorry for your loss!

thank you, it was in 2000 so I am doing better never over it but still alive.

And I hope no one would have to go thru the pain. See I can't even imagine what Cindy and George must feel and maybe KC. I can relate to the pain of losing a child. but it must be really bad because of age and how it happened. I would have to go on I V meds.

I thought you were saying I said she was trying to get drugs. I do not know if she is or not. Dont think she is though. She is a RN but that does make you a drug person.

:confused: Its late and I hardly ever post. I always say to much or my spelling is so bad I scare myself. Sorry I am a little OT.

Ya know, sometimes simply staying alive has to be enough- until we have more inside of of us to give. One foot in front of the other.. I cannot imagine your pain, You are very strong!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatGran
Back