Press Conference on Student Questionnaire - 2PM Oregon Time Today, Friday, June 18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the SM and Kyron were in the school for 30 minutes(8:15-8:45am) as the SM says, I would expect there to be more witnesses of the two. It may have been a quick stop off for the SM to show they were there, she has a picture to prove it, and a witness. I wonder if she did anything, such as ask a question, to get the witnesses attention.

It may have been OFF LIMITS at the press conference, but here is the booking photo and report about Kyron's pedophile Uncle's now serving 3mos of time for offenses against a female family member.

I am glad LE did not answer questions on this though - I think any theories relating Kristian (Kyron's Uncle, brother to Kaine and Chris Horman) has nothing to do with little Kyron's disappearance on June 4th. It's just another sad thread to this family experience.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/23957885/detail.html

On the 'no one saw her' part, why would that rule anyone out? How easy would it be to ask a child to meet at the car? Then how easy would it be to ask a child if they saw anyone on the way to getting in the car? Basic information before deciding to go the next step. I'm just saying - it would be easy.

BBM & snipped by me

I had all kinds of things go thru my mind as I was driving home from my bff's after reading the latest news today and I thought how easy it would be to tell your child - hey want to skip school today and go... I gotta secret plan for us today after the science fair! ...don't tell... ...sneak out and I will meet you at the car...

anyone could of done that... not ruling out anyone

my kid would of thought it was the greatest idea in the world. -

So what I am gathering from all of this is that NO ONE saw Kyron without Terri that morning. Every sighting of him was with Terri.

JMO - they left together after the bell when everyone was inside classrooms.

Releasing it to the media? Anyone could download it, fill it out and fax it in.
G@d, Calliope, that is a chilling thought.

Let's just hope (and for those who pray, pray) that LE will confirm all of the responders to any questionnaires they deem important to the investigation.

I think what I just wrote is probably ridiculous; of course they would be confirming who filled in a particular Q. Just thinking of any ole person downloading it and emailing it, though, is plain creepy and concerning.

With every good thing comes the chance that it will be abused.

my opinion.

Gates said Terri was the last known person to see Kyron "alive". Very odd choice of words. When asked about the WW article Gates responded that 'he can't control' what newspapers print. Could have said it was a false report or a rumor as he did re the report of Kyron's body being found--but he didn't. Me thinks it's pretty clear where this is all going. How sad.

"Terri is the last known person to have seen Kyron alive before he disappeared," Gates said. www.foxnews.com

That eliminates the 9:00am person who said he saw Kyron. That story has changed and, imo, has significant meaning. moo

But LE would not know what they may find until the truck was forensically tested. They wouldn't assume it contained no evidence.

IMO

I agree. Kyron's DNA would be all over & inside BOTH vehicles - the red Mustang as well as the white Ford pickup, since both are family vehicles in which Kyron would have likely been a passenger.

The only possible thing I can think of that might be unusual & incriminating is finding Kyron's blood inside either of these vehicles, and, as far as I know, LE hasn't said one way or the other whether or not either of these vehicles has been processed, or what may have been found if they have been processed.

I continue to await more info.

That eliminates the 9:00am person who said he saw Kyron. That story has changed and, imo, has significant meaning. moo

Or maybe that person did see Kyron, but he was with Terri. Maybe they stopped to use the restroom before they headed out. JMO

Thanks. Do you have that link?

Jules here is the actual quote;

"Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said two teachers saw Kyron with his mother and thought the two left school together. He said it was not uncommon for parents to pick up kids this way, so no suspicions were raised."

He did not say that two teachers saw them leave together.

http://www.helpfindmychild.net/kyron-horman

I believe the WW report. Last Saturday night, a WSleuther with an "inside" source related the same info to us.

It may have been OFF LIMITS at the press conference, but here is the booking photo and report about Kyron's pedophile Uncle's now serving 3mos of time for offenses against a female family member.

I am glad LE did not answer questions on this though - I think any theories relating Kristian (Kyron's Uncle, brother to Kaine and Chris Horman) has nothing to do with little Kyron's disappearance on June 4th. It's just another sad thread to this family experience.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/23957885/detail.html
I have to wonder if this isn't part of the reason why the family has not been very "visible"...trying to "keep the focus on Kyron" and all. Umphf.

Of course, anyone can fill out the form.

The important thing is the follow-up interview, not the form.

The form just gets them the one thing they need: tips!

Just want to add the link to "Terri is the last known person to have seen Kyron alive before he disappeared," Gates said.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5j9b2LUBiZZfn4HkSTtQZpweYzk3AD9GDVH4O0

The word "alive" is not accurate. Whether your link says 'alive' or not, it is not accurate. I didn't even click on the link to see b/c I know he DID NOT say that.

What he did say is: "Terri is the last known person to have seen Kyron before he disappeared,"

Period. :snooty:

And I mean that nicely. :winkaway:

Jules here is the actual quote;

"Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said two teachers saw Kyron with his mother and thought the two left school together. He said it was not uncommon for parents to pick up kids this way, so no suspicions were raised."

He did not say that two teachers saw them leave together.

http://www.helpfindmychild.net/kyron-horman

wow - thanks for catching and pointing out that distinction. Takes a good observer to catch differing semantics. mho moo

This is what I think their point is in releasing the flyer. You see, here's my logic: If the popo wanted the people that were at the school to fill out the questionaire, why not have them all go to the school, fill out the questionaire, etc. Instead they mailed them...maybe even under the idea that it would make the younger students feel safe to speak their mind or try to remember something pertinent. They release it to the media and anybody could fill that thing out and drop it off or mail it in. It might create a fiasco but all they need is that one good tip, just that one little valid tip, to bring this little sugarplum home. I'll bet they have surveillance set up all around that school, inside & out, to cover the people turning in those flyers. They also were told they (the students' parents) didn't even have to be the person bringing it in, that anybody could drop it off. This is kinda telling to me. Then again, maybe I'm looking too far into it.

ITA! This is what I thought when I first saw it. You expressed my idea quite nicely!

The word "alive" is not accurate. Whether your link says 'alive' or not, it is not accurate. I didn't even click on the link to see b/c I know he DID NOT say that.

What he did say is: "Terri is the last known person to have seen Kyron before he disappeared,"

Period. :snooty:

And I mean that nicely. :winkaway:

YIKES!!! I know that is the quote, but I agree that is NOT right. I will remove my post or edit if I can find a link to the correct statement. Many thanks for the heads up. :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487