Prosecution of Casey Anthony movie discussion thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has it ever been determined where Casey is living now. I see all kinds of stuff being put out there

wishing again I was rich like Elvis so I could shoot my TV when I see Cheney Mason

I've always thought that the "powers that be" know what they are doing. If Casey would have gone to prison - she would have been queen of wherever they put her. BUT, instead - she's free. She has to live among us - which means she will never be able to "roam free" - whether it be just going out to dinner, grocery shopping, wandering around the mall - there will be people out there, recognize her, maybe even hurt her. And THAT just might be more than she can handle.

JMHO
Yes...but still wish our justice system would have found her guilty

I think the biggest mistake - and this should be George's biggest regret is NOT calling the police from the tow yard when he first smelled that car. THAT alone was one of the biggest mistakes of this whole case.

JMHO

IMO - it was not a mistake, it was a calculated act, one of many.

Has it ever been determined where Casey is living now. I see all kinds of stuff being put out there
I really think she is in the Port St. Lucie - space coast area. You know I'm in Ft. Lauderdale - and I really think she's somewhere around there - there are places there that she could easily live (it gets kinda remote in places around there).

They're talking about GA's grand jury testimony being damaging. I'm guessing why they went after him so hard. JMO

IMO - it was not a mistake, it was a calculated act, one of many.
JMHO I never thought George calculated that. I think it was a "seat of the pants" type thing and he's just so "hen pecked" that he got in it and put the window down and got it home to "mommie" so she could figure out what to do.

That's why I really think (or at least hope) that THAT is one of his biggest regrets. I truly believe that George loved Caylee - she was his everything. But he had lived for so long with Cindy running the show - he just always went along................

JMHO

Jose Baez's head is HUGE, like 2 x the size it should be, and he appears to have no neck.

You know that Cindy scrubbed and scrubbed and vacuumed and vacuumed that trunk......

Kobi is back on. Never did like him - even when he was just an expert on NG.

JMHO

I really think she is in the Port St. Lucie - space coast area. You know I'm in Ft. Lauderdale - and I really think she's somewhere around there - there are places there that she could easily live (it gets kinda remote in places around there).

Has there been any reports or speculation as to how she is making payments on a place to live or if she is working? I haven't heard anything about her. I know there is the civil case so I am thinking she is having to pay more attorneys. And that million dollar interview never materialized. jmo

I never liked how GA wore jeans to his daughter's murder trial. I believe it was a calculated move (post Grand Jury hearing when he wore a respectable suit and tie) on his part to help his daughter.

JMHO I never thought George calculated that. I think it was a "seat of the pants" type thing and he's just so "hen pecked" that he got in it and put the window down and got it home to "mommie" so she could figure out what to do.

That's why I really think (or at least hope) that THAT is one of his biggest regrets. I truly believe that George loved Caylee - she was his everything. But he had lived for so long with Cindy running the show - he just always went along................

JMHO

You know, my exhusband is like that...henpecked by his current wife. He was belligerant and bombastic 15 years ago when married to me but his wife now has him by the gonads...it is amazing. He is a lot like I picture GA is with CA.

I am really curious to hear Jeff Ashton's response to this movie. I have reached out to him and invited him to be on my show via his publisher.

Even though it was based on his book they made up things via "poetic license."

Sorry if this has been discussed but Ashton is quoted as saying he never said that he could make Casey, "the most hated woman in America." He said he would NEVER say something of that nature.

I loved how the person reading the verdict paused. That was perfect.

Watching the after show now.

Ugh. Watching those people screaming outside the Anthony house brings back bad memories. I was blamed for that . People claimed I let this group organize on Websleuths. Just the opposite was true. We stopped ANY HINT of a discussion about harassing the Anthonys but if it happens on a discussion forum, especially if it is bad, Websleuths seems to get stuck with it.

Question: Are there truly people out there who think Casey is really innocent?

That was hard to watch. JB's opening statement makes me sick to my stomach whenever I think about it, let alone watching re-enacted.

And what? .... No Lee? No strange, strange, Lee testimony?

Has there been any reports or speculation as to how she is making payments on a place to live or if she is working? I haven't heard anything about her. I know there is the civil case so I am thinking she is having to pay more attorneys. And that million dollar interview never materialized. jmo
******RUMOR ALERT******

IDK - this is just MY OPINION, based on rumors I've heard around here - but she (Casey) did get some of that Dr. Phil money and also that she and Cindy talk quite frequently.

But that's rumor and speculation only!!!!!!! Do NOT repeat this as a reported fact or anything like that.

JMHO

this is so hard to watch....it makes me so mad and sad at the same time

i'm not sure i want to watch to movie.....

that whole family was freakin nutts!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back