Protestors already gathering at Anthony home in anticipation of CA release from jail.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am a member of CODEPINK and protesting is what we do. It is my understanding that your right to protest is in a public place, in most states, under 25 people, otherwise you have to have a permit (which I do think is unconstitutional) and you must stay on public property BUT out of the street and off of sidewalks, because if you are going to block traffic you need a permit as well.

I assume that as long as the stay on the grass between a sidewalk and the street they are okay and within their constitutional rights, and I am torn. I wanted to see them out there protesting after all that stuff she said about LP and Tim but after the chat last night with Tony and LP and everyone and their saying what great people they are and that Cindy really believes what she is saying, I just don't know. This woman (CA) irritates me to no end by her recent actions, but remember, we don't know what Cindy, LEe and Casey found out last week about the DNA that is going to be world shaking news. Then marital problems (of which, this can't be helping) and the obvious financial problems (that I am sure will go away after all the interviews and tabloids,) there is all of the people passing judgment right in their faces and I don't know if she has taken a moment to stop and think. I just don't know. I am hoping that she will apologize to Tim when this is all over with and realize that she is hurt and lashing out as a defense mechanism.

My mom says that if it weren't for her grandchildren she wouldn't have a reason to get out of bed sometimes. I would think that my mother would have torn me to pieces trying to get me to talk, no matter what she was told by LE or JB but she would also be trying to hold on as long as possible to the hope that they were still alive. I wish I didn't live so far away. She and I are trying to figure out a way we can get down there and help search. I guess if I was there, I would drive by the house and remind the protesters that if you really want to see her in jail, they could always go help join the search.

I can't find the chat thingy, what did LP and TP say? I know they had said Cindy is just in denial and all that, but I find her actions despicable.

I think the good people of Florida are multitalented people and can do more than one thing at at time, they can protest and they can search. I am quite certain nobody wants to see them self on TV.
And some people cannot search so maybe they feel they are doing something. I think that was a very unfair statment to make. I saw pregnant women protesting last week, did you want them to be searching too?[/QUOTE]

People DO want to see themselves on TV! Why else would a pregnant woman be outside a stangers home "protesting?! Did any of them ever hear of Going To Work? Who has time to spend a whole day standing outside someones house who you don't even know?

I believe Casey Anthony is guilty guilty guilty and her parent's, especially her mother, is crazy crazy crazy, but this protesting thing is not right.

I have no idea why they were there, but I would assumed because they felt they needed to be there. I can tell you this, if I were able to be there, it would not be to get on TV, but that is me.

The Anthony family IMO are the ones creating the circus. This is one example: A billboard on the front lawn.
MyFoxOrlando-MobileWebCam1_12206123.jpg

IMO, they only put that there to keep people off off the little lawn area and sidewalk, WHICH IS FLORIDA'S PROPERTY and not theirs. Why is that not breaking the law? Why are they above the law? Oh, and I agree with you.

I would think that my mother would have torn me to pieces trying to get me to talk, no matter what she was told by LE or JB but she would also be trying to hold on as long as possible to the hope that they were still alive.

Funny, I was talking to my mother the other morning and she told me if I were Casey, I wouldn't be walking. She would have broke my kneecaps :p I have no doubts, either.

I do find it amazing Cindy doesn't push for the truth out of Casey. I would stand by my child through this, but only in truth. I would love him but he would be on his own, no safe haven for lies. You do something so horrible or irresponsible, you must do the right thing, and accept responsibilty. jmo

There are different rules and deed restrictions within a subdivision that have nothing to do with the county.

Which might actually have been a good thing in this case.
Maybe, just maybe, she'd have come clean if her own life was on the line.

I don't think she will ever come clean. She could be facing death and still maintain that Zanny the Nanny took Caylee. :mad:

Arrested for what?

Hmmm... How about stealing from the grandparents, stealing from the parents (I would assume it is the same there as it is here, the charges on the credit cards will have to be paid if the parents don't prosecute her), charges pressed by the stores involved in the theft, possession of a controlled substance (chloroform is controlled by the EPA and/or DEA, I think I read somewhere), murder, disposing of the body, wasting county and state resources, the list could go on and on with this one. I say they keep letting her out and then one by one keep coming back and getting her and charging her with one or two things at a time. While somewhere deep down inside I sometimes still feel bad for the family, I think that every time they parade her in front of the cameras and she shoots that evil little smile and that hip shake or that I don't care what you do to me look it will help in the penalty phase. Lack of remorse doesn't fly well with judges and juries.

Who gets a permit to protest, so silly IMO> They go cause they want action and many take the chance of being jailed. I do not think many worry about if they have a permit.

True...but the gist is, is there is under 100, police won't step in if you don't have a permit...if there are OVER 100, Police will ask to see a permit and proof of insurance. That is my understanding from the Police. OR, if they impede traffic or get violent...trouble.

I don't understand alot of the protest stuff. The group I know was simply going to march to demand a search for Caylee, nothing hateful or angry, peaceful was the goal, in deference to Caylee. At that time, no one was searching except Joe and his friends. My Friends decided not to march when TES was brought in, THAT was the original purpose of the planned March, and with TES there, there was no reason to go forward. People then volunteered with TES, and are searching now.

I don't know what drives these People, I'm sure their reasons vary. But I don't think it fair or reasonable paint them all with the same brush, I know, it was done to us.

Local 6 News reported that the parents of Casey Anthony, George and Cindy, signed a promissory note agreement where they put up bond money to get their daughter out of jail.

I read this first thing this morning and thought "The Anthony used the Caylee trust fund and put up the money for the bond." How sick would that be??

One thing I do wonder about with Casey being bonded out...
Did they also get a plane ticket for a PI to fly down to Texas and check out that Caylee sighting?

I hope they paid to get someone, somewhere, to follow up this illusive tip Baez spoke of yesterday and complained police didn't follow up. I hope they spent money on finding Caylee as freely as they did on bonding a safe Casey out. just my opinion!

My point exactly. Maybe she would talk if she knew she had to save herself. Harsh, but MO.

They can't put her in GP until they have CAylee back. IF they put her in GP someone will probably kill her and then we may never find Caylee. I am worried about her safety on the outside as well. I must admit, I have always been a practitioner of non-violence and I think that the death penalty is too good for her, but she has tested my non-violent beliefs at times.

One thing I do wonder about with Casey being bonded out...
Did they also get a plane ticket for a PI to fly down to Texas and check out that Caylee sighting?

I hope they paid to get someone, somewhere, to follow up this illusive tip Baez spoke of yesterday and complained police didn't follow up. I hope they spent money on finding Caylee as freely as they did on bonding a safe Casey out. just my opinion!

Probably not, I bet they figure that is the polices' job to spend their money to go follow up a tip, not theirs. :eek:

Well, I guess they've changed their minds, eh?...
snip*
The family said the getting Casey out of jail is not a priority since jail may be the safest place for her.
http://www.local6.com/news/17000968/detail.html

“I will walk every inch of this earth and open every door and knock on every door, I will look in every nook and cranny until I find her.
http://www.local6.com/news/16922247/detail.html (video Dig Done: Grandma Hopes, 11th from bottom) ‘bout ½ way through the video

sorry, I will just keep posting Cindy's words, as they seem pretty hollow at this point, JMO

Local 6 News reported that the parents of Casey Anthony, George and Cindy, signed a promissory note agreement where they put up bond money to get their daughter out of jail.

I read this first thing this morning and thought "The Anthony used the Caylee trust fund and put up the money for the bond." How sick would that be??

OR IF they sold rights to video or photos of Caylee, to bond Casey out...?

I would think that my mother would have torn me to pieces trying to get me to talk, no matter what she was told by LE or JB but she would also be trying to hold on as long as possible to the hope that they were still alive.

Funny, I was talking to my mother the other morning and she told me if I were Casey, I wouldn't be walking. She would have broke my kneecaps :p I have no doubts, either.

I do find it amazing Cindy doesn't push for the truth out of Casey. I would stand by my child through this, but only in truth. I would love him but he would be on his own, no safe haven for lies. You do something so horrible or irresponsible, you must do the right thing, and accept responsibilty. jmo

This is the part that I just can't comprehend. How they (the family) can just "let her be."

I found this interesting on NG the other night (Cindy speaking about why they don't ask her anything).

"Casey was under full instruction not to speak to outside, you know, people, even including the family, so that we weren`t put in any jeopardy of, you know, obstructing justice if she told us something.
"
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/02/ng.01.html

Sooooooo to ME, IMO, this says the parents priority is protecting Casey, not their granddaughter. Obviously SOMEBODY thinks she could say something incriminating or this wouldn't even be an issue...

I just don't get it. My mother would have been on TV humiliating me every minute if it meant learning the truth....and be darned anything else.

Does anyone here have a problem with how the media becomes obsessed with one case?

It's nice that Caylee gets all this attention, but there are a multitude of other missiing children out there that are skipped over, and I hate to say it, kids of different races just don't get the same coverage.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back