Protestors already gathering at Anthony home in anticipation of CA release from jail.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When she is charged and convicted then, I too will be angry. But, until then I will not paly into this hate. JMO

That's fine!

And, if you are offended by forum comments, you are also free to choose whether or not to read them.

Is Casey still supposed to get out on bail today? I don't see any threads about it.

Thank you for being such an intelligent and reasonable person! I only hope that if a tragedy such as this should ever come to any of these poster's families, that they are given their rights as U.S. citizens and treated fairly by all, rather than in the ways that THEY are promoting that the Anthony family be treated.

What right has KC been denied? It appears that she is being treated according to the letter of the law.

BTW-- A family who allows one member to let another die, due to carelessness OR purposefully, and then OBSTRUCTS investigation is GOING have some problems with the public. Particularly when they take the trouble to keep themselves in the media eye, and make the tragedy into a circus.

If, say, the child had died by accident, and KC had called 911 immediately, and the child ultimately could not be saved, they would have been given sympathy and support.

It is KC and her family who have made the baby's death into a media circus.

Thank you for being such an intelligent and reasonable person! I only hope that if a tragedy such as this should ever come to any of these poster's families, that they are given their rights as U.S. citizens and treated fairly by all, rather than in the ways that THEY are promoting that the Anthony family be treated.

No one in my family would allow a child to die, and then obstruct LE.

Hasn't the HOA come down on thm about their billboard?

Where are they, today, BTW? Out searching? :-(

As Cindy would say, um, making phone calls, um, flyers, um, T-shirts.

Come now folks... we have a legal system and rights here in the good ole US of A that say that she must be charged and found guilty by a jury of her peers. Be mad all you want, hate her all you want, but IMO we have people that die every day to protect our freedom and rights and NONE OF US have the right to take that away from her... She did not have the right to take anything away from Caylee, but until LE finds a way to prove it, in a court of law, she is entitled to the same rights as you and I

What rights of KCs are being obstructed? She was IN jail according to the letter of the law. Now, she's OUT of jail according to the letter of the law.

Her punishment, or no, will be determined by the courts, not by public opinion.

KC and family are enjoying every right that the law allows. No one is obstructing them.

NONE of this so called evidence has been presented in court and PROVEN. Sources saying things is NOT evidence.

KC is not being denied her day in court. We will see what we will see re: charges, or not, punishment, or not. Evidence, or not.

Personal or publici opinion has nothing to do with court procedure.

For instance, I think she's quilty, and should be locked up. That has nothing to do with what the courts will do. That is MY opinion, which the law may not dictate.

I also think OJ was guilty. He was acquitted. What right is he being denied, because a lot fo people think he's guilty?

What right do you think KC is being denied?

Some are under the mistaken opinion that murderers only become muderers the day they are convicted. That is far from the truth. They are murderers from the moment they commit the crime.

Presumption of innocence ONLY applies in a court room. In the court of public opinion, we are allowed to think and say what we want. It's called FREEDOM OF SPEECH

EXACTLY!

OJ was acquitted. That does NOT mean we alll have to think that he did not kill Nicole. That means he was not punished for it.

I have heard that for over a week now!

And, you'll hear it, maybe for a few months more.

We'll see what we see, when the case goes to court.

In the meantime, I cannot think of a single right that KC is being denied.

If you don't like people expressing their opinions about crimes, you may not want to participate in a crime forum.

I hope that you are never in the situation where you are convicted of a crime by the media and public before you have a chance to go through the legal system as it is your right to do...

While I agree with you that all that we have been told POINTS to her guilt, and in my heart, I FEEL that she is guilty... until OUR LEGAL SYSTEM PROVES OTHERWISE, we can not convict her

What legal right has she been denied?

THAT is why we live here in the US and not somewhere else!

Well, that, and Krispy Kreeme Donuts

Again, it looks, to me, like she has been gicven every legal right that the law allows. What right is KC being denied?

Again, OK was acquitted, but many people feel that he is guilty. How does that belief affect his legal rights?

OJ was given every benefit of the law. So is KC.

What I find disgusting is everyone has already convicted her and sentenced her to death without even a murder charge! We live in America where everyone is presumed innocent until proven otherwise and is entitled to a fair trial.

I believe she murdered her daughter, but I haven't "convicted" her of it yet. However, I know she is guilty of the other charges (neglect, obstruction...plenty of evidence to support it) and do hold those against her...which is enough, for me. A missing toddler is not a joke.

I agree, I never denied your rights to speculate, or the medias right to report and spin as they want... I simply said that UNTIL THE COURTS CONVICT HER... she has the same rights as you and I... ONCE THEY DO CONVICT HER... (and I pray that they will) THEN she loses her rights...

But, you also appear to be implying that by voicing our opinions, we are imperiling KCs rights?

I say I think she's guilty, and need to be in jail. However, Sh is not being re-arrested on my say.

I don't see how you think our opinions will deny her her rights?

So where then is that charge for murder?

IMHO, there will be more charges coming. I continue to believe that LE is doing their job; investigating leads; amassing evidence; interviewing witnesses, and holding everything close to their chest. I don't know if they're going to have the DA take the evidence and request a warrant, or maybe go to a grand jury and present evidence and have the grand jury direct indict. Either way, I agree that KC has not been deprived of any of her constitutional rights. To my knowledge there is no constitutional right that protects her from public opinion.

As far as I can tell, NONE... you are right about all of these things, as well they should. All that I am saying is that while we may all FEEL like it would be a good thing to knock down the door, pull her out by her heels and lynch her in the nearest tree, it would be against our LAWS to do that and we would be as wrong as she is

But, we already KNOW that.

That's why we are sitting and typing away, instead of knocking on the door and dragging her out. In fact, I haven't seen ANYONE knock on her door and drag her out, except the police.

I think she should be punished for the crime. That will not happen, unless and until due process is given.

This forum is not imparining KCs right, nor can it. So, I don't think you have an issue.

Casey has the law on her side people. This is America and she should be happy it is. She is at home right now because she has a right to post bond. She has not even been charged with murder yet or sentenced. She's doing pretty well I say.

When she is judged by her peers for her crimes, then maybe she will not be so lucky as I believe justice will take care of her. Where is Caylee?

Yes, where is Caylee? It's a simple question.

I'm a tellin ya, I haven't seen anything like this. I don't think they have a clue as to how many people wouldn't p*** on them if they were on fire. The protestors and angry people that they have seen are only right there in their neighborhood. This case has gone way national and people everywhere would like to see something done and are being disgusted by Cindy's and Casey's lies. I don't know who's lies make me madder...I think its Cindy's for coddling a murderer.

I'd like to slap Cindy until her ears ring.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back