Protestors already gathering at Anthony home in anticipation of CA release from jail.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
42170486.jpg

Cherokee R. 2, of Orlando holds a sign Friday, Sept. 5, 2008, in front of George and Cindy Anthony's home as Casey Anthony, mother of missing daughter Caylee Anthony remains inside. Casey Anthony was released on bond for the second time from the Orange County Jail this morning.
I fully agree with the right to protest peacefully, but bringing a child this age is horrible! Lord knows at the wackos out there who would like to do to Casey..This is upsetting to me..I think the better thing to do would be to have children calling "mommie" and recording it, playing it over and over again..
People, please leave the children in a safe enviorment, The Anthony's home and surrounding are not safe right now!

i have to tell you, this picture is really disturbing to me. i understand that people are passionate and trying to get the point across about how they feel, but to have a child hold a sign like that? that is a bit extreme. the child shouldn't be there if you ask me. i think that is inappropriate - way too much chaos and anger for her to be exposed to. JMHO

Ughh... ITA

Hey!
Look at this map closely? I wonder why the heck they are not looking behind her house????? equisearch needs to get that team over there behind her house???? geesh it fits in with the only one hour with shovel? geesh, "close to home" I never saw this map. Thanks so much. This is just rediculous isn't it? They had to have looked REALLY GOOD back there?

TES is searching all those areas I assure you

The thing about the protesting, etc. She will need to be watched for her safety. The family would even ask for it, beg for it.

That would make it harder for her to go anywhere or her family to do so, without documented coverage of it.

Without such hoopla, if the LE was hanging around, the family would claim harrasment.

Oh, they are claiming that now. Just not making the claim against the LE. It's the protestors, etc..

With the high camera, they can't even go i the back yard without it being documented.

They can complain. But, wiht the media there, if someone attacks them, they would have proof of who did it, when, and why.

Oh please, do you suppose that the prosecution attorneys "presume" innocence until "proven" in a court of law? Evidence is evidence, and I listened to this same mumbo jumbo with the Edwin Hall and Kelsey Smith case, and guess what? We were right who did not "presume" his innocence-he did it, and FINALLY after a long circus of lies, he admitted it to save his own neck from the death penalty. Presumed innocence is for the lawyers and the judges, BUT for the PUBLIC, if the evidence says
1. Hair from a dead body who shared your same mitochondrial DNA was in your trunk
2. There was HUMAN decomp in your trunk
3. Your daughter was missing for more than a month and you told NOBODY
4. There was vaporized chloroform in your trunk
5. Every word you say is a lie and a charade and a game and NOT helping find your daughter

Then the "presumption" of innocence falls by the wayside in lieu of the EVIDENCE...

Thinking people are not just going to look at ALL the evidence in this case and say, oh come on now, a person is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law...

Yes, from a legal standpoint that is true. But from the HUMAN REALITY we can make some judgements of the facts based on the EVIDENCE and this MONSTER is guilty as charged and guilty of more than charged and CAYLEE IS DEAD and Casey should DIE for that if she did one thing to CAUSE that baby's demise.

It is very hard to disagree with this.

42170486.jpg

Cherokee R. 2, of Orlando holds a sign Friday, Sept. 5, 2008, in front of George and Cindy Anthony's home as Casey Anthony, mother of missing daughter Caylee Anthony remains inside. Casey Anthony was released on bond for the second time from the Orange County Jail this morning.

Wow. The picture says it all, doesn't it?

I wonder if it's against city code to park that billboard there? Whatever, it sure is creepy, weird, and surreal. Seems way too big for the scene, much like the attitude coming from the occupants in the house behind it.

Thank you for being such an intelligent and reasonable person! I only hope that if a tragedy such as this should ever come to any of these poster's families, that they are given their rights as U.S. citizens and treated fairly by all, rather than in the ways that THEY are promoting that the Anthony family be treated.

Ummm...yeah, but I doubt that many people would act as the A's are acting, and that is what's bringing the...ummm...animosity.

I know I would be in bed crying. I cry at all crime scenes.

Oh, I fully agree!! She needs to shut it. I am wondering if they really have any family that is supporting them at all. I have net seen anyone other than the four of them. As far as being on TV, I think that is part of why we are no longer seeing much G and L. If I were that woman I would shut my mouth, stay inside beating the truth out of my daughter and kiss every inch of Tim's butt spending any time not beating the daughter making phone calls to raise money for Tim.

I wonder whether even her own lawyer will be able to get her to zip it?

Maybe we could all chip in and send boxes of socks and duct tape?

Though, our wishes for her silenCe may be counter to what LE wants. Thye may be happy to hear her burble away like a broken water line.

I have been thinking something similar. IF we would all stop giving a fig what Casey does then the media frenzy would die down. I wish they would have camera's out with Tim and TES more, showing them looking for Caylee.

What a world we live in! LOL

Seems like it's more like the OJ circus, every day.

you gotta be kidding me...that's a bit much IMO
i agree kids shouldnt be out there in that mess .. the parents should never have done that .. imho i agree way tooo much . those kids im seeing on the tv shouldnt even be allowed there to view that mess .imho thier parents need to think more clearly on that kind of thing of what they are subjecting thier kids to .

i agree kids shouldnt be out there in that mess .. the parents should never have done that .. imho i agree way tooo much . those kids im seeing on the tv shouldnt even be allowed there to view that mess .imho thier parents need to think more clearly on that kind of thing of what they are subjecting thier kids to .

Way too much...but my lord that picture is poetic.

Please tell me those black-clothed hoods that walked pris out of jail were not police. Anybody know?

What I find disgusting is everyone has already convicted her and sentenced her to death without even a murder charge! We live in America where everyone is presumed innocent until proven otherwise and is entitled to a fair trial.

She'll get her fair trial. She's certainly be treated more fairly than was her daughter. KC is inconvenienced. Her baby is dead.

Few people are going to give her the benefit of the doubt, since she has refused to cooperate with LE, and has even deliberately wasted their resources, on mutiple occasions.

The proviso of "innocent until proven guilty" applies to the courts of law. It dos not govern public or personal opinion.

Example-- OJ was acquitted. A huge slice of the public thinks he is guilty (me, because of the DNA evidence). That's perfectly OK.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back