Protestors already gathering at Anthony home in anticipation of CA release from jail.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Come now folks... we have a legal system and rights here in the good ole US of A that say that she must be charged and found guilty by a jury of her peers. Be mad all you want, hate her all you want, but IMO we have people that die every day to protect our freedom and rights and NONE OF US have the right to take that away from her... She did not have the right to take anything away from Caylee, but until LE finds a way to prove it, in a court of law, she is entitled to the same rights as you and I

What RIGHTS have anyone taken away from Casey?

NONE!

She has a lawyer.

The courts have been fair to her.

LE has not mistreated her.

You can be sure if ANY of her 'rights' were violated, her attorney would have made a very big stink about it & taken action.

The term " Innocent Until Proven Guilty " is the most misused term in the American Legal System.
Innocent until proven guilty is a procedural term that applies to the Court and Law Enforcement officials.
It simply means that a person cannot be punished or denied any of their Constitutional Rights until they have been convicted in a court of law.
It does not apply to the news media or private citizens.
Private citizens, like us are free to speculate all we want on the guilt or innocence of anyone.
That's our First Amendment Right.

Bravo!!!!

Somebody can be denied bail even though they aren't charged will a crime that can be punished by death if releasing them is a threat to the public, themselves, or the judicial system am I right?

What RIGHTS have anyone taken away from Casey?

NONE!

She has a lawyer.

The courts have been fair to her.

LE has not mistreated her.

You can be sure if ANY of her 'rights' were violated, her attorney would have made a very big stink about it & taken action.

As far as I can tell, NONE... you are right about all of these things, as well they should. All that I am saying is that while we may all FEEL like it would be a good thing to knock down the door, pull her out by her heels and lynch her in the nearest tree, it would be against our LAWS to do that and we would be as wrong as she is

The term " Innocent Until Proven Guilty " is the most misused term in the American Legal System.
Innocent until proven guilty is a procedural term that applies to the Court and Law Enforcement officials.
It simply means that a person cannot be punished or denied any of their Constitutional Rights until they have been convicted in a court of law.
Private citizens, like us are free to speculate all we want on the guilt or innocence of anyone.

AMEN TO THAT!!

If I was a judge, prosecutor or LE or along that lines and I was in front of their house with a sign that said, "FRY HER" then hey I would be worried about it.

Casey has the law on her side people. This is America and she should be happy it is. She is at home right now because she has a right to post bond. She has not even been charged with murder yet or sentenced. She's doing pretty well I say.

When she is judged by her peers for her crimes, then maybe she will not be so lucky as I believe justice will take care of her. Where is Caylee?

Actually,there are a LOT of people out their that think a lynch mob would be quite appropriate.

I'm a tellin ya, I haven't seen anything like this. I don't think they have a clue as to how many people wouldn't p*** on them if they were on fire. The protestors and angry people that they have seen are only right there in their neighborhood. This case has gone way national and people everywhere would like to see something done and are being disgusted by Cindy's and Casey's lies. I don't know who's lies make me madder...I think its Cindy's for coddling a murderer.

Can't she be denied bond if releasing her is a threat to herself or the public?

:woohoo: I agree with it all especially the bolds!

They have to be doing something inside that house. Thought they'd come and play maybe.

If I were any of them, Cindy and Casey especially, I'd be scared to step out fearing I'd see a red laser dot on me.

Wouldn't it be hysterical if all the protestors had red lasers and turned them on them when they came outside? I would pee my pants laughing at that one.

Anthony's house looks empty right now according to the web cam. The cars are gone and the bill board is gone. wonder where everyone is? Is casey gone too?

Cindy and casey - where is caylee? Why don't you want people searching for her???

Sorry for posting it over and over but it keeps getting ignored :(

for what?

did anyone actually protest today or was this in anticipation of them coming? Sorry - I didn't see the web cams when they were coming home.

I agree, I never denied your rights to speculate, or the medias right to report and spin as they want... I simply said that UNTIL THE COURTS CONVICT HER... she has the same rights as you and I... ONCE THEY DO CONVICT HER... (and I pray that they will) THEN she loses her rights...

However, she HAS been arrested on various charges. So she has officially been accused. By law, she automatically gives up her right to freedom based on charges filed. It pains people to see this young woman free do what she wants to do WHEN she wants to. True, she is on house arrest. But, on the other hand, she spent the better part of her days with her attorney doing what we do not know. I DO know that no attorney spends 4-6 hours daily with a client accused of her charges. So something else is going on in there. That's just common sense. Not rocket science. So, she DOES have her freedom thanks to her attorney "conferencing" with her on a daily basis. There's no reason to believe that she isn't sneaking out his back door and running around in disguise instead of talking to him for 4-6 hours a day. Her ankle monitor only shows her AWAY from her house, not WHERE she is.

Sorry for posting it over and over but it keeps getting ignored :(

I guess they're confident the public is safe from the mother of the year.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back