Provisionary Serial Killer Pen Pal Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Total red herring. To much time and brainpower wasted on this guy. He makes for good television, and that is why he was on the show. He is not the killer so why even think about it?
If you believe the 1 killer theory, I absolutely agree. Red herring.

If you believe there are more than 1 killer, its tough at the moment to rule him out as a POI.

I'd be interested to see a real psychology expert to read into his posts and evaluate the contents.

Just bumping off your post here. I can totally see interest and the benefits of LE and the FBI talking to these caged animals on a personal level. I have absolutely not one ounce of sympathy for these murderers. They go out and take life away from others, devastate families and terrorize communities. TKS brings to my knowledge that there are websites that deal in sharing/selling old SK's letters, pictures. Just can't fathom this level of entertainment with such dark, deviant and evil material. SK are known by many because most rational people just cannot understand (and never will) why anyone could do what they have done. I don't get it but I do not think the pen pal is LISK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt the pen pal is the LISK myself, but his contributions may be important to us. He may have gained insight that we lack. Some people collect sports memorabilia, baseball cards and autographs... anyone can do that. SK memorabilia over time may outshine a sports item in value.

Also, look up levels of evidence or levels of research. Pen Pal has taken it to another level. The next level from there would to WATCH the SKer in action, above that he would assist the SKer.

Interesting enough, there was a female SK pen pal that was not harmless:

In June 1980 Bianchi received a letter from pen-pal Veronica Lynn Compton, 23, asking his advice on a play about a female serial killer. Compton and Bianchi continued to correspond through September 1980. Compton suggested that she would go to Bellingham to kill a woman and place his semen at the scene, since he is a non-secretor, to “show” the strangler was still on the loose. September 16, 1980 Compton she visited Bianchi in prison. She received his semen in a rubber glove hidden in a book. She picks out a female victim, but blows the murder attempt. Compton is arrested in California October 3, 1980 and convicted in Washington in 1981. October 4, 1980.

It has been interesting. How can we be sure it's even really the same guy?
I'm around 80% confident it is, the info on the NY Post Journo was interesting and something not previously disclosed if true. Sounds like the story got pulled though if there was one, I couldn't find one where he named someone.

I'm even more confident that NYPSM is the same person as Erik on the other link, forum posting style, structure and dismissive of their peers.

This Winner :drumroll::drumroll::drumroll::drumroll::drumroll::

I've corresponded with dozens of Serial Killers and murderers over the past 10 yrs. It gives oneself a small glimpse into their mindset yet the drawback is when NY Post and others think your the L.I.S.K. because of this and you that live in LI. You'd think they'd have some evidence or proof before drooling over the thought of their 15mins of fame - sad..

He certainly has a superiority complex and anger toward others and delusional that the NY Post are below him, needing him for their 15 minutes of fame...ughh okay.

BHBM
Just to refresh my own memory- I just rewatched the segment that features the "mysterious pen pal." Most interesting for me was that JR sent a card 3 days after the LI girls were found. Looking logically on that fact alone and JR statement (IIRC)can you believe I made the news after 20 years? is a very interesting find. May speak to the level of "friendship" between the two folks. The ink hit the paper in a knee jerk fashion. Why would this be relevant to the recipient?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you sure Jr was quoted as saying that? He was arrested in 1993 which is 3 years before the earliest possible connection...that we know of anyway. Either total bs boasting or he's referencing old remains that he thought may have been his but probably weren't.
From Season 8:

RifkinLetterScreenGrab_zpsu1d5riw6.jpg

I know this is off topic but how would you even start a letter to a SK? I mean so you ask what they do in their free time? Favorite TV shows? I was thinking about yesterday. I couldn't even think of my first sentence.

I have identified the mysterious Massapequa man after doing some careful research of my own. He grew up in Bayport, NY. Not Massapequa. He only lives there now. So, you most likely didn't go to school with him.

Interestingly enough though, the house he grew up in overlooks Fire Island and is only about 25 miles from Gilgo Beach, which is about a 30 minute drive.

I don't know how much I trust this guy though. Who confesses to being LISK and then says they only said that to get what they wanted? I'm sure the FBI is still keeping a close eye on him. He's sure on my radar.

He also has a master's in Psychology and may currently still be working at a Psych Unit. All of this is public information anyone can find on the internet... if one searches skillfully.

:)
A master's in psychology and he works in a psyche unit. Omg

I know this is off topic but how would you even start a letter to a SK? I mean so you ask what they do in their free time? Favorite TV shows? I was thinking about yesterday. I couldn't even think of my first sentence.

LOL!!! Very good question.

Odd that my original post you quoted went "poof" somehow.

Anyway, I've been called out for my darker interests before and it took a while to feel for myself that my interest is normal. We are shaped by things we run across in our lives. For me with the SK thing it was the Manson murders and I started buying paperbacks of other cases as well.

I understand. My first experience with serial murder shook my old neighborhood when Doreen carlucci and Joanne delardo disappeared and we're later found strangled in s jersey. However, when I moved into Michelle wallaces old place, I learned things that science could not prove. Yup, the Michelle wallace case introduced me to ......

Good questions. He must have some insight. I would like to know how these killers felt about their parents? Their past experiences with women.

Also good questions Dee but it looks as if we could forget having them answered at Mr. Massapequa mysteriously vanished. Perhaps he wasn't getting the response he had hoped for. Anyway, I have read quite a bit about psychopathy and sociopathy in the past few years and there are characteristics shared across the entire board for all "cluster b" personalities. In fact, one must meet almost every check point on the list in order to be diagnosed. I'm sure all SK's share some commonalities (besides the obvious).

My sister was a LPN and worked in a psyche unit.. So you don't need much of a psychology degree UNLESS you are a DOCTOR.
Having said that... one of the girls behind the golden key motel in Atlantic City (the little bit bigger girl) was with a DR at the Taj Mahal.
OH~ I wouldn't give much thought about the pen-pal guy either, he probably just has OCD concerning serial killers.
And it just sounds like he wants attention. I agree with the ego, but lots of people are like that and he probably just didn't realize how "off" his comments would be perceived by others, because he doesn't consider how other people in general.
Now...
I just read another news story about the bigger girl behind the golden key (thinking those girls are related to LISK) and it says she had cut her hair, when she last spoke with the family she had previously lived with, she told them that she was about to go into the military or air force. And that her new clothes she was wearing came from a Dr that she was with at the Taj Mahal. Wonder if the police ever checked out any doctors staying there or if there was a convention in town on those dates. I wonder how much the police picked up on in the GILGO beach investigation, meaning...
there are newly planted trees (along the side of the road going down to the water), with the white tags still on them in one of the police body search photos.
This happens to be around the same time the wildlife conservation and the fish and wildlife societies were planting trees, etc, to restore the wildlife habitat. And who would think twice about a eco officer, or a park ranger's vehicle. As far as the golden key girls, Doctors don't have to be people doctors, they can be eco-scientists.
So still looking into these things.
Another interesting note about those girls too: 3 out of four of them received free meals at "papa Joe's" diner.
He gave an interview how he knew them pretty well. Again not sure how much investigation the police did, but that guy is related to a psychologist and law enforcement so maybe he gave them details we don't know about. That is if he was around to give any info, as he may have been visiting his family in florida and who knows if the police followed up if he was out of town? ; )
I have a question. If someone like a hunter with a lab. retriever (in case they got away) let someone out still alive, and strangled them in the water, there wouldn't be any forensic evidence right? Unless someone scratched him JUST like the (bigger girl) golden key motel victim did. That is the only DNA that I read about in that case. But wondering about LISK, I guess I need to go back and read through everything again.
And did you all read about the officer just this year who was let go from the force because he was pimping prostitutes out of a motel that charged by the hour instead of the night? CRAZY.

Everything is monitored and recorded.. Whether it is Williams getting mail or Williams calling Josh.. or a "creepy penpal".
everything is recorded.(do you get the point yet?) everything is recorded...including the original interview done w/ Josh..the truth is known. I'm sorry but some of you are only qualified for the "king of public info award" or amateur profilers..or as Josh said "nobodys"..but I suppose you wouldn't believe he would say that either would you. You think I'm going to let LE or Josh and his crew in without recording ahead of time? Your only living out a fantasy if you actually think your comments about me are going to get you any closer to the LISK. <modsnip>

Of course we are "nobodys", why wouldn't Josh say it? We don't share information about our real lifes. We don't reveal our work or accomplishments. We are not posting our email addresses or opening ourselves up for someone to figure out, who we are. We use fake names. Are we really missing out on the benefits of using our real identity? No, we are just staying anonymous for safety reasons and due to advertisers and tracking companies. Are we "Nobodys" ? In a sense most definitely.

-Nin

I'm guess that was aimed at me @NYPSM, at least partially. Let me address your post.

Yes I get it, so why don't you provide evidence to back yourself up rather than just state people are lying or spinning an angle? Genuine question since its all 'recorded'. I believe you that Josh probably called posters nobodies, because we are.

At least I am, i admitted I knew jack s*** about LISK or the Torso killer, or this very website until TKS. I have never been to those places mentioned in the show, I don't have a degree in Psychology or Criminology. I'm not a police officer, I've never actively followed a case before.

Therefore you can ignore my questions if your ego deems me unworthy. One simple DNA swab would prove your innocence though. Just saying.

As I said earlier, personally, and yes just from a 10 minute segment on a show, which would make me a nominee for the king of the public info award/armchair forum poster, I don't think you are LISK, that person 'seemed' to be able to gain trust through their persona. You don't come across very open.

Just my opinion, no offence intended.

Good post. WS is a gold mine of crowd-sourced maps, timelines, court records, and social media minutiae found and created by &#8220;public info&#8221; sleuths. We nobodies know... the Devil is in the details.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
malik562
Back