Psychic Discussion,Visions, Dreams, And Impressions

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember reading a thread from an anonymous poster who wrote about her husband and sister-in-law being psychic and what they said about what they saw happened to Caylee?

Does anyone remember reading a thread from an anonymous poster who wrote about her husband and sister-in-law being psychic and what they said about what they saw happened to Caylee?

Yes. That was a sticky for awhile - Windchime started it and posted to it for about a week. Back in August I think. Noone else posted on it.

I had another dream. This time I was "seeing" from Caylees view. She is underwater very near the bank in shallow water. She can see people walking and an ATV drove by very close. The feeling I had in this dream was one of expectation. Caylee expects to be found.

I'm praying she is not dissappointed.

Matilda,

I also had 2 divers in my dream. They were searching water right off a wooden bridge/walkway and the area was yellow taped off.

As for KC doing dirty work....never!

Yep, in my only dream about Caylee so far: diving into a canal-type area with a wooden platform (lots of people walking around on it) with cement slab nearby and rocks under the wooden platform. I dove in and found a purse with checks, also. (maybe I dove in because I used to be a scuba diver).

I had a dream last night at trial.......it was a Perry Mason moment.... Caylee's body was found January 11th. I hope I am so wrong and we find her this weekend or very soon.

Early on there is a vidio of GA stateing to the press that he was going or Oviedo and doing his own investagtion. so i don't know if LE had been there or not. If you are correct in your dates, that house would have been empty when all this hit the media.

Caylee showed me a house July 20th, 2 horses grazing by a fence, (the fence looks like the one outside to the road of this house) but the house I don't think fits, it was 2 story white, the garage would be to the left looking at it, a porch, wooden house, looks like a cottage, but big. That's why I think she was here and then moved to another place. There was other stuff too, like a stuffed tiger, Dora the Explorer on tv runnung. Also the top of a roller coaster, just the top,with people in it with there arms up. It wasn't moveing so, I got Park, theme park, Winter Park, JB Park, don't know. or it could be a bill board with a coaster on it advertising a theme park.

I had forgotten about that. He searched after Lee had gotten information from KC's many good friends.

Do you have the information on the house? I found the original info, (Realtor, address etc)

MLS Real Estate was the name on the sign, a second name with Ph# showed up on line. (Watson Reality was the 2nd Realtor)

*advertiser censored* N Lake Jessup DR
Oviedo

4+2 (no garage)

1503 sq ft

$550,000.00

I had forgotten about that. He searched after Lee had gotten information from KC's many good friends.

Do you have the information on the house? I found the original info, (Realtor, address etc)

MLS Real Estate was the name on the sign, a second name with Ph# showed up on line. (Watson Reality was the 2nd Realtor)

*advertiser censored* N Lake Jessup DR
Oviedo

4+2 (no garage)

1503 sq ft

$550,000.00
There were several threads and lots of discussion about the Oveido house. Here is one thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71069&highlight=Oveido+house

You may find more information and some relevant pictures there.

Thanks rlms56, I remembered another poster besides concentric & myself dreamed about divers and a wooden platform but couldn't remember who...now I know it was you. My memory eludes me as I age LOL.

chesterp, I hope Caylee is found soon also, but finding her little body in Jan is better than never finding her. Jan. seems like an eternity from now tho......

Thanks rlms56, I remembered another poster besides concentric & myself dreamed about divers and a wooden platform but couldn't remember who...now I know it was you. My memory eludes me as I age LOL.

chesterp, I hope Caylee is found soon also, but finding her little body in Jan is better than never finding her. Jan. seems like an eternity from now tho......

This was just a regular dream...not a strong one like I usually have. Once again, the faceless person, walked in carrying remains with the face of Caylee and the Judge was striking the gavel ORDER..ORDER IN MY COURT!
It was a black and white dream I instantly thought PERRY MASON. I hope and pray we find her this weekend when we have so many supporters and searchers...................

Hi everyone,

With the search getting ready to start anyone have any ideas??

Hi everyone,

With the search getting ready to start anyone have any ideas??

I am going to pray and asking to have a clear,concise dream tonight, I have meditated long on this today...hopefully I will have an info packed dream before I search.

I am going to pray and asking to have a clear,concise dream tonight, I have meditated long on this today...hopefully I will have an info packed dream before I search.

I have been doing the same all day today!! If I have anything to post, I will. I am praying little Caylee is found, I know she wants to be.

WOW Macon! I sure hope your dream comes true!! :)

I think the main point to my dream is that Caylee WILL be found. Hopefully that means soon, but when I have dreams of the future they can be anywhere from 6 months to a week or two before the event happens.

The one I had like this before the Caylee dream just happened this week. My hope is that she will be found during the TES search. But even if not, imo and based on my dream and the dreams of others who have posted here, this child WILL be brought home.

Another dream with some of the same as my other dreams. Caylee is in shallow water near the bank. Searchers and 4-wheelers are going by. A helicopter is flying as close to the water as possible. The noise and wind from the blades is loud and strong. The wind from the blades is moving the water where Caylee is.

Another dream with some of the same as my other dreams. Caylee is in shallow water near the bank. Searchers and 4-wheelers are going by. A helicopter is flying as close to the water as possible. The noise and wind from the blades is loud and strong. The wind from the blades is moving the water where Caylee is.

Now, that is up to the minute dreaming. Thank You. I haven't had any more.

Funny you ask that. I have started to Orlando 3 times now. Each time something has come up which has prevented me from going. If you look at my profile, you will see my S/R dog and I have felt he needed to be there. I have him training now in cadaver searches but he does not seem to be taking to it like I had hoped. He does not make mistakes, he just does not seem that interested for some reason. I have discontinued his training for a few weeks to see if he will perk up more in it.

Since TES is going now in November I am going to try to make that date. I have felt it is almost like something is blocking me from going so I am not making any promises. Very strange.

Hi TT! I have a theory....you have been blocked 3 times because the conditions were not right and you knew it....now is your time!

I have been doing the same all day today!! If I have anything to post, I will. I am praying little Caylee is found, I know she wants to be.

Freaky, I think our collective energies are making us all think the same thoughts. I was planning to meditate tonight again (as I have been per suggestion) for my impression to come back. I've polluted my mind reading all the other dreams and theories and now don't trust my recollections...I'll be praying/meditating starting at 6pm PST as per the thread that was started for that purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6