Psychic Discussion,Visions, Dreams, And Impressions

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I sometimes get visions that later on come true. Not often, but it happens and I can't control it. I more often get ADC's (after death communications) from friends and relatives and when these occur, I will have an increase with my premonitions for a few days prior to the visit. Again, nothing I can control. I always get these premonitions about myself, not usually others, but I did get a flash of Caylee at the very beginning of this story. I saw yellow flowers, a yellow dress with a blue stripe down the sides at the bodice and a large building that may have something to do with kids. Very few windows on this building, a few stories high. I'm thinking something like a school gym. Older kids playing ball nearby. It has nothing to do with her per se, but is close to where she is. There are some woods as well. Mushy ground as well, but that's a given in Florida. I live on the w. coast of FL and know how gross the ground can be when wet.

Now, as time went on, I found out that Caylee owned many Disney costumes/dresses. The one that Snow White wears is very similar to what I saw in my vision. I don't know if something happened to her while in this dress or if the dress signifies Caylee in general. My gut says the latter.

That's all I've got. It will be interesting to see where they find her. I'm ready for closure on this. {good vibes to TM and the Equusearch Searchers}

Okay, I sometimes get visions that later on come true. Not often, but it happens and I can't control it. I more often get NDE's from friends and relatives and when these occur, I will have an increase with my premonitions for a few days prior to the visit. Again, nothing I can control. I always get these premonitions about myself, not usually others, but I did get a flash of Caylee at the very beginning of this story. I saw yellow flowers, a yellow dress with a blue stripe down the sides at the bodice and a large building that may have something to do with kids. Very few windows on this building, a few stories high. I'm thinking something like a school gym. Older kids playing ball nearby. It has nothing to do with her per se, but is close to where she is. There are some woods as well. Mushy ground as well, but that's a given in Florida. I live on the w. coast of FL and know how gross the ground can be when wet.

Now, as time went on, I found out that Caylee owned many Disney costumes/dresses. The one that Snow White wears is very similar to what I saw in my vision. I don't know if something happened to her while in this dress or if the dress signifies Caylee in general. My gut says the latter.

That's all I've got. It will be interesting to see where they find her. I'm ready for closure on this. {good vibes to TM and the Equusearch Searchers}

Crabcake, Thanks for sharing your dream. Yours has many similarities to others here. It is a huge burden to carry all alone. I have no control over my dreams either and they are particularly disturbing because they involve crimes against children. (former teacher)

I was restless in sleep last night due to a dream I had that 'Someone told' LE where little Caylee's body could be found. I pray she is found soon. Matilda

Crabcake, Thanks for sharing your dream. Yours has many similarities to others here. It is a huge burden to carry all alone. I have no control over my dreams either and they are particularly disturbing because they involve crimes against children. (former teacher)

I was restless in sleep last night due to a dream I had that 'Someone told' LE where little Caylee's body could be found. I pray she is found soon. Matilda

Wow, I'm reading some of the other dreams and visions and it's amazing how many of us get these. Oh and I'd meant after death communications, not NDE's. I think my tea hadn't kicked in yet when I typed that.

I too think that Caylee will be found soon and by TM. Someone on the astrology board said something to the effect that Caylee's spirit is leading Tim to her remains. She is guiding him. I hope so and I hope that this is it. So when I pray, I pray that she is doing so and that he is listening to her.

Wow, I'm reading some of the other dreams and visions and it's amazing how many of us get these. Oh and I'd meant after death communications, not NDE's. I think my tea hadn't kicked in yet when I typed that.

I too think that Caylee will be found soon and by TM. Someone on the astrology board said something to the effect that Caylee's spirit is leading Tim to her remains. She is guiding him. I hope so and I hope that this is it. So when I pray, I pray that she is doing so and that he is listening to her.

I don't have visions and I'm not too good at meditating, but I can say my "Hail Mary's" like a champ so I'm going to spend the afternoon praying.

One thing I do that makes me feel better is to visualize Caylee walking through a door, climbing up onto a chair, and saying simply "Hi, I'm home now" with a little smile. Sometimes it makes me cry a little, but it helps me know that one way or another, she's home.

jmo

Tuba is also seeing water in the search charts. They do good work on that thread. I am amazed.:clap:

I don't have visions and I'm not too good at meditating, but I can say my "Hail Mary's" like a champ so I'm going to spend the afternoon praying.

One thing I do that makes me feel better is to visualize Caylee walking through a door, climbing up onto a chair, and saying simply "Hi, I'm home now" with a little smile. Sometimes it makes me cry a little, but it helps me know that one way or another, she's home.

jmo

Poppy you are a sweet soul.:blowkiss:

TWAP stands for - Talent will always prevail

Acronym Definition
TWAP Time-weighted average price
TWAP Target-Weapon Association Program

TWAP in the stock market is algorithmic trading strategy

There is also a tWAP in chemistry.................
Tammar WAP (tWAP) was isolated by reverse-phase HPLC and migrates in SDS-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis at 29.9 kDa. tWAP is the major whey protein, but in contrast to eutherians, secretion is asynchronous and occurs only from approximately days 130 through 240 of lactation. The full-length cDNA codes for a mature protein of 191 amino acids, which is comprised of three four-disulfide core domains,

Turbo! You are providing us with the greatest education during this case! Your posts always amaze me....:clap:

I rarely remember my dreams anymore. When I do remember them they're gone by the time I hit the coffeepot.

Nearly every night this week, I've dreamt about a morgue. I don't remember everything entailed, this is about it.

Not where they do autopsies, but a waiting area.

The walls are yellow tile, it's all very bright and shiny. CA is there, and I am behind her - I can only see her from behind. She is sitting on a bench. She stands up, and the dream ends.

I was looking around last night and found a post on Discovery.com site. The lady says she received a vision from God as to where Caylee is located. She sketched a picture and searched Google to find places that look similar to her vision and then posted those pictures. I'd be glad to post the link but I wasn't sure what the rule is on posting links to other forums.

I was looking around last night and found a post on Discovery.com site. The lady says she received a vision from God as to where Caylee is located. She sketched a picture and searched Google to find places that look similar to her vision and then posted those pictures. I'd be glad to post the link but I wasn't sure what the rule is on posting links to other forums.

I'd love to see it....if you don't post the link, will you pm it to me, please??

Would you post the link please?

Ive always had this gut feeling about Narcoossee Rd. Could you please PM me the location and see if it's anywhere close. Thanks!

I'd be interested in seeing it too. If you don't post it, please PM it to me.

Thanks!

It's surprising to me that people and psychics have "visions" after the fact. Why didn't a "psychic" have a vision that Caylee was in danger before this happened so she could have been saved?

It's surprising to me that people and psychics have "visions" after the fact. Why didn't a "psychic" have a vision that Caylee was in danger before this happened so she could have been saved?

I don't believe this is a psychic.

and a large building that may have something to do with kids. Very few windows on this building, a few stories high. I'm thinking something like a school gym. Older kids playing ball nearby. It has nothing to do with her per se, but is close to where she is. There are some woods as well. Mushy ground as well, but that's a given in Florida. I live on the w. coast of FL and know how gross the ground can be when wet.
-----------------------
Regardless of how general or unspecific most of our dreams appear, there are also a few landmarks that may provide pieces to the puzzle. I am looking now for the building and area where older kids play ball.

Need to know what type of court/field: basketball, volleyball, baseball?

Here's another park/rec. page of East Orlando as a guide of sorts. Just adding this to what we know: http://www.villageprofile.com/florida/eastorlando/07/topic.html

I am not a phycic or believe I am, but I did have a dream a few weeks ago. I don't live in Florida at all. I live in Jersey, so I am not sure, if any of this will make sense.

I had a dream I was Casey, driving with the windows open. I was on a highway #4, (not sure if this is in Orlando). I get of an exit and it is very dark outside, hardly any street lights. I pass water on the right side and cows or farms also. I stop the car somewhere in that area near the water and open the trunk. Then I woke up. Not sure if there are farms in Orlando or HWAY 4. I thought I should share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member