Psychic Discussion,Visions, Dreams, And Impressions

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all! Just catching up. FWIW the canal I saw had boats in boat slips. The two divers were swimming toward the wooden bridge connecting the bulkhead to the boat docks. There was a vaiety of boats there.

Also, I've had a gut feeling about Tampa.

And I also need to get this off my chest: If KC had a accomplice in disposing of little Caylee it could explain why she abondoned the car at Amsco w/ the keys inside. This could explain KC stating she doesn't know where Caylee is. She could have left the car unlocked with Keys under mat and left w/ TonE. Then when the accomplice came to make the pickup he threw the keys in the front seat locked the car and left. According to the pings we know KC never left the area but it doesn't mean Caylee didn't. (I imagine KC is feeling pretty smug right now.) Was she driving around looking for a landmark lcoation for a person not so familiar with the area to arrange a switch? Something just is not adding up IMO...because TES would've found her by now. Good day all. Matilda;~)

In my excitement to post about the tree, I missed your post until just now so while I was searching I saw you had posted this previously about your dream:
1. wooden bridge - going around a bit to the right, steps leading to water.

2. woods - to the left of the bridge I saw heavy low brush that were pointed at the end

I also saw small colorful flowers similar to wild flowers. pink,blue and yellow...pretty pale colors

3. water - under the bridge, saw it taped off with yellow LE tape; 2 divers were searching

I feel Caylee's body washed away in the water under the bridge.

So do you feel this dream indicated she was there but won't be found?

Unfortunately, I believe Caylee will never be found.

I wouldn't say I'm psychic but I would say that I definately get impressions when I see photographs of missing people. It is very strange to me and there have been times when I can 'feel' what has happened to them. It's almost like an immediate knowledge of whether the person is still alive or dead. I have never bothered to pay a whole heck of a lot of attention to it until Laci. With Laci I could immediately feel strangling and water and felt the word "San Francisco". I also had this weird knack for knowing when an earthquake was going to strike when we lived in So. Cal. And on 9/11 I woke up about 1/2 hour before the the planes struck and knew that something bad was going to happen and felt a strong need to watch the news. OK, there's my background, which I am hesitant to speak of to anyone because I am a Christian and have conflicted feelings about it all.

From the first time I heard CA's voice on NG (I wasn't watching, I was in another room and but heard her talk about her Caylee) I could feel that she was covering for her daughter. When I saw Caylee's picture I could feel that she was dead. I get a strong impression of a small lake/large pond kind of near a road but down a bit so that the water is not visible from the road but is easily accessible, the bank of trees is visible from the road. There are a lot of trees off to the right and a cove area to the left that has a lot of reeds. Mud is a recurring word. I also get the impression that she is not completely in the water. That's all I get.

my goodness. I am a skeptic but this rings so true at this time

Concentric, Our two dreams have parallels:

The canal. I saw a canal. It had boatslips.

A wooden platform or bridge leading out to the canal. Marsh grass near the bulkhead leading out to the water.

Two divers in the canal swimming toward the marshy area, one in front of the other, as though they are carrying something between them.

A paved area beyond the wooden structure.

Do you think the purse owner symbolizes Amy, the friend KC stole from?

JMCDAD, good idea!

Good to hear from you both! Matilda

oh wow! two divers? I'm getting chills and I am a big time skeptic

Speaking of psychics:) There is a psychic named Thomas who was sent a picture of Caylee and asked what may have happened to her. Only reason I am telling this is because the psychic has solved many missing person cases and he just solved and lead LE to the remains of a little boy named Ceasar last year.Thats just one case he solved among many.He said that Caylee was infact deceased.He said that it felt like she couldn't breath and that he could feel the fear that Caylee was feeling. He said that KC went off in a fit of rage .He also said that Caylee is barried by two large rocks that were put there for a marker so that they knew where the baby was. And that KC had help from LA and said that LE should question him more and give him a lie detecter test. He said he felt like if LA was pressured that he would crack.He said LA was the one to barry Caylee.And that Caylee was moved two times.He also said that KC dropped some kind of jewelry near the sight were Caylee is barried and that it will tie KC to the crime. He said some more stuff but Im not gonna go into great detail. Anyway I do believe this man he has been dead on and many LE cases and thats why some LE seek him out for his help:) But thats just me and IMO:)I thought maybe some would be inerested in what he predicated:)I heard him on a radio show and was blow away by him:)

jewerlery???? OMG!

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=sanfo...2&spn=0.002124,0.004807&t=h&z=18&g=sanford+fl

This is an area off of I4 in Sanford, Fl. I posted my dreams earlier on a different dream thread. This is one of the areas by the Central Florida Zoo that interested me. It appears you can drive right down to the water under the I4 bridge. See what you think.

Yea, that does look very familar! Very Scary. The day I had this dream it was after NG and I was sick with a fever. The dream seemed soooo real...

I just started reading this thread the past day or two, really enjoyed all your posts, very informative (even beyond the psychic info). I admit I am a skeptic, and definitely not psychic in any way myself. I do have that thing sometimes where you happen to think of some obscure thing for no reason, have it on your mind, and then in the following days this subject or person will suddenly seem to be mentioned all over the place, I'm sure it's just coincidence and we all have that.
I take it back, one time in my life, when I was 18, I was in a foreign country as an exchange student and one night I had a dream remembering when my little brother had hurt his hand once when he was a small child and woke up really missing my brother, then I received a call that my brother had been in a serious car accident and was in a coma. Most likely also a coincidence but if I were to say I'd ever had anything even remotely close to a psychic experience that would be it. Oh, there was another thing one time, a super vivid scary dream I had one time having to do with a relative who had just passed away (nothing to do with this case, and I could never figure out the dream or why I had it).

But anyway, I did have one little thing happen a week or two ago that freaked me out that I will go ahead and post here. I couldn't sleep one night, and I was thinking about this case. I picked up two books at random which were on the edge of a shelf, we have remodling going on, books in weird places. Took the two books and sat down. One was "Elvis and me" by Priscilla Presley, and the other one turned out to be my old bible. I skimmed around in the Elvis book for a long time looking at the pictures and forgot about the bible. As I was getting up to go to bed, I thought, oh, I meant to glance in the bible. I'm sorry to admit I am not any kind of bible scholar and rarely read it. Once in a while in the past I have opened up the bible and pointed at a page with my eyes closed to see where my finger lands, just to see what I happen to land on and if it gives me inspiration or guidance or some kind of answer (I know this isn't the way the bible is supposed to be used, it's just superstitious, but it is fun and of course you usually land on something interesting. Unless you're in a part that's just a long list of begats.) Anyway, I hadn't done that in years and I did it. It really blew me away, I literally did a double take and said OMG out loud. I was pointing at this line:

"...Lord, by this time there will be an odor, for he has been dead four days." (that's the part I had my finger on.)
It turned out to be the story of Lazarus, and I had actually thought about the Lazarus story in passing in relation to this case before this, simply because of TL's name being Lazaro, and hoped, who knows, maybe Caylee will be found after all and shock everyone, you know? Like Lazarus rising from the dead. So I was doubly shocked that this was the story of Lazarus and also the talk about a death odor, because I had never known that there was any of that in the story, I only knew the part about Lazarus coming back to life.

I do not know where to find the various stories in the bible without looking in an index, I don't know what's where, so there isn't any way I subconciously opened to that particular area of the bible where this passage would be found. But now I do know where it is, it is John 11:39.

Anyway, in the story, Martha, the sister of Lazarus, who had died, was telling Jesus that maybe he shouldn't roll back the stone from the door of Lazarus's tomb because there would be an odor, he had been dead 4 days. Jesus said to believe and that everyone present would see the glory of God. They took away the stone, Jesus lifted his eyes up and thanked God. Then he said in a loud voice "Lazarus, come out". "The dead man came out, his hands and feet bound with bandages, and his face wrapped with a cloth. Jesus said to them, 'Unbind him, and let him go.' "

I was so amazed at having landed on those words, both because of the amount of talk about a "death odor" in this case, and also the Lazarus/Lazaro name, also the overall meaning of the story of course. I told my husband about it first thing in the morning because I couldn't believe the coincidence.

p.s. I forgot to mention, when I looked back earlier in the story, it is talking about how Jesus had told the others that their friend Lazarus had "fallen asleep" meaning he had died, but the others misunderstood and thought that Lazarus really was only sleeping. There is also talk about J having stayed there two extra days due to L's illness, and about a mob wanting to stone J, and a parable advising the disciples to walk in the 12 hours of daylight rather than in the darkness. Also, L was buried in a cave. Don't know if any of that might be helpful in any way. I don't think there are any caves in Orlando, are there? Have a nice day, everyone :) Please excuse the long post

Just saw a photo of the cross they found on the tree on Nancy Grace. And I was immediately struck by this detail:

It has tiny FLOWER-SHAPED PLASTIC BEADS on it. There were some dreams in this thread where someone saw tiny pink, blue and yellow flowers:

In one dream, the flowers appeared to be plastic, as on a child's barrette. This post was made weeks ago.

In another dream, more recently, the tiny flowers (pastels) were again mentioned.

I just started reading this thread the past day or two, really enjoyed all your posts, very informative (even beyond the psychic info). I admit I am a skeptic, and definitely not psychic in any way myself. I do have that thing sometimes where you happen to think of some obscure thing for no reason, have it on your mind, and then in the following days this subject or person will suddenly seem to be mentioned all over the place, I'm sure it's just coincidence and we all have that.
I take it back, one time in my life, when I was 18, I was in a foreign country as an exchange student and one night I had a dream remembering when my little brother had hurt his hand once when he was a small child and woke up really missing my brother, then I received a call that my brother had been in a serious car accident and was in a coma. Most likely also a coincidence but if I were to say I'd ever had anything even remotely close to a psychic experience that would be it. Oh, there was another thing one time, a super vivid scary dream I had one time having to do with a relative who had just passed away (nothing to do with this case, and I could never figure out the dream or why I had it).

But anyway, I did have one little thing happen a week or two ago that freaked me out that I will go ahead and post here. I couldn't sleep one night, and I was thinking about this case. I picked up two books at random which were on the edge of a shelf, we have remodling going on, books in weird places. Took the two books and sat down. One was "Elvis and me" by Priscilla Presley, and the other one turned out to be my old bible. I skimmed around in the Elvis book for a long time looking at the pictures and forgot about the bible. As I was getting up to go to bed, I thought, oh, I meant to glance in the bible. I'm sorry to admit I am not any kind of bible scholar and rarely read it. Once in a while in the past I have opened up the bible and pointed at a page with my eyes closed to see where my finger lands, just to see what I happen to land on and if it gives me inspiration or guidance or some kind of answer (I know this isn't the way the bible is supposed to be used, it's just superstitious, but it is fun and of course you usually land on something interesting. Unless you're in a part that's just a long list of begats.) Anyway, I hadn't done that in years and I did it. It really blew me away, I literally did a double take and said OMG out loud. I was pointing at this line:

"...Lord, by this time there will be an odor, for he has been dead four days." (that's the part I had my finger on.)
It turned out to be the story of Lazarus, and I had actually thought about the Lazarus story in passing in relation to this case before this, simply because of TL's name being Lazaro, and hoped, who knows, maybe Caylee will be found after all and shock everyone, you know? Like Lazarus rising from the dead. So I was doubly shocked that this was the story of Lazarus and also the talk about a death odor, because I had never known that there was any of that in the story, I only knew the part about Lazarus coming back to life.

I do not know where to find the various stories in the bible without looking in an index, I don't know what's where, so there isn't any way I subconciously opened to that particular area of the bible where this passage would be found. But now I do know where it is, it is John 11:39.

Anyway, in the story, Martha, the sister of Lazarus, who had died, was telling Jesus that maybe he shouldn't roll back the stone from the door of Lazarus's tomb because there would be an odor, he had been dead 4 days. Jesus said to believe and that everyone present would see the glory of God. They took away the stone, Jesus lifted his eyes up and thanked God. Then he said in a loud voice "Lazarus, come out". "The dead man came out, his hands and feet bound with bandages, and his face wrapped with a cloth. Jesus said to them, 'Unbind him, and let him go.' "

I was so amazed at having landed on those words, both because of the amount of talk about a "death odor" in this case, and also the Lazarus/Lazaro name, also the overall meaning of the story of course. I told my husband about it first thing in the morning because I couldn't believe the coincidence.

p.s. I forgot to mention, when I looked back earlier in the story, it is talking about how Jesus had told the others that their friend Lazarus had "fallen asleep" meaning he had died, but the others misunderstood and thought that Lazarus really was only sleeping. There is also talk about J having stayed there two extra days due to L's illness, and about a mob wanting to stone J, and a parable advising the disciples to walk in the 12 hours of daylight rather than in the darkness. Also, L was buried in a cave. Don't know if any of that might be helpful in any way. I don't think there are any caves in Orlando, are there? Have a nice day, everyone :) Please excuse the long post
I read this a few minutes ago, thought it was interesting reading and moved on. I no sooner closed the WS window and turned around in my chair, saw my husbands monitor (he is playing World of Warcraft/huge MMORPG) and I saw the player standing beside him in game and did a double take. The players name is Lazuruslong. That is a weird coincidence, I think. I just had to come back to WS and tell you:)

I read this a few minutes ago, thought it was interesting reading and moved on. I no sooner closed the WS window and turned around in my chair, saw my husbands monitor (he is playing World of Warcraft/huge MMORPG) and I saw the player standing beside him in game and did a double take. The players name is Lazuruslong. That is a weird coincidence, I think. I just had to come back to WS and tell you:)
Check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJWKl14tsDw

I watched this a long time ago. I think this guy is connected with AL. Now how does KC come up with this guy's old address and how does that play into this case? I was trying to find the backward speech video on YouTube of Anthony Lazzaro when he's trying to eat lunch and reporters are bothering him. Does anyone know where that is at?

I had a dream and posted weeks ago, I do not think Caylee will be found until Jan 11th, but I did go to Orlando and searched all day Sat.Sun and Mon, hoping the power of searchers and prayers would find her this weekend.

Just saw a photo of the cross they found on the tree on Nancy Grace. And I was immediately struck by this detail:

It has tiny FLOWER-SHAPED PLASTIC BEADS on it. There were some dreams in this thread where someone saw tiny pink, blue and yellow flowers:

In one dream, the flowers appeared to be plastic, as on a child's barrette. This post was made weeks ago.

In another dream, more recently, the tiny flowers (pastels) were again mentioned.

Concentric, that was me! My immediate impression was they were tiny beads but then thought it could represent small, low wild flowers. I did read a post on another site by someone that searched the area where CA & KC stopped when getting arrested. She said there was a conduit covered with weeds and there were little yellow wildflowers growing around it.

When I saw the area LP planned on searching (BP) I immediately felt that was the area I dreamed about.

I am sure my dream was accurate but I do not believe Caylee will ever be found. :(

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't one of the psychic impressions to "look up into a tree" to find a clue? I don't have the time to dig thru all the old posts but I found this very interesting.[/QUOTE]

Is it the tree where a certain dog pees?

If I'm remembering right there's a wall around part of Lake Monroe in the Sanford area -- I *think* it's past the zoo but not far past it (as in to the right of it as you head toward Sanford). You can circle around the lake by going either left or right once you get off I-4. Left goes into Debary - right takes you to Deltona (over the high bridge). The marina sounds like a good spot. If not there it would make sense along the western or north banks - or God forbid heading out 46 to Geneva and the Lake Jessup area :( There was a lot of flooding out that way -- from sections around Lake Monroe to most of 46 / the Lake Jessup area. There were parts of the road that were totally submerged for a good while (headed into and around Geneva). Good luck and be careful!!

Is this wall made with very large ??bricks/stones (nice ones) by any chance? Like the ones used to identify neighborhoods and also used on the outside of buildings. Thanks, Suggie

See my post on the Astro thread. Do not know if this is related but I have to tell what I saw (it was just a snapshot) while I was meditating. I know my post belongs here but I instantly thought well, wall, wall of a bridge and when I read Soulscape's post I had to respond. :)

Is this wall made with very large ??bricks/stones (nice ones) by any chance? Like the ones used to identify neighborhoods and also used on the outside of buildings. Thanks, Suggie

See my post on the Astro thread. Do not know if this is related but I have to tell what I saw (it was just a snapshot) while I was meditating. I know my post belongs here but I instantly thought well, wall, wall of a bridge and when I read Soulscape's post I had to respond. :)

It's not brick but I'm not remembering what it was made of. They redid all of the area in 2004 and did some sort of Riverfront Project that apparently included a new (cement) seawall and parks. I've emailed my sister to see if she remembers what it used to be made of and will post if she does.

In the meantime I looked thru some photos on the web that show certain parts of the area that reminded me of things from this thread (birds, wood, building) and the one of the condo/apartment looking building looks pretty close to how I recall the old seawall (I blew it up so it's easier to see).

The photos are here:
http://s457.photobucket.com/albums/qq300/swainrich/lake_monroe/

ETA: I'm going to look at the astro thread to read your post...
OK read your post -- you would have been looking up at KC from the water, right? (And she was leaning forward and over the wall looking down into the water). If so yeah it would work with how I remember it. My fuzzy memory has me picturing it as coquina / sandstone -- at least the part that could sit on. When the water was normal your feet would be quite a bit above the water - as in no need to worry about something jumping up and getting ya although in reality I guess it would have been possible :waitasec: During the storms there was a lot of flooding and the Riverfront area (parks, walkways, etc) was under water, but wouldn't have been when KC disposed of Caylee.

The interesting thing about Lake Monroe is it's actually part of the St. John's River which runs south - north, meaning when there was a lot of flooding in South Florida (Brevard Co and such) the water made it's way north and caused more flooding in Central Florida - along the St. John's, Lake Monroe, Lake Jessup, etc. It seems that objects put in the water would follow the same path/current?? And following that logic if something was put into Lake Monroe - over say the seawall - it could very well end up either in the Marina or a bit farther north where the old bridge is (I uploaded a couple of pictures of the bridge and the area around it which is used mainly for fishing).

I found this and thought it was interesting, too:'There was once a creek that flowed into the St. Johns River here. It was called Cloud Branch Creek. Now, all that remains of it is a drainage pipe that pours into the river. This drain that was once a creek leaves a lot of sand, causing a big sand bar. This sandbar from the remains of Cloud Branch Creek is one of the only spots of this part of Lake Monroe that has an actual shore instead of a concrete wall.' (by this part of Lake Monroe they mean the part that's along Seminole Ave / 17-92 in the Sanford area. And since there's no seawall this could be another area where things might wash up, but given the direction of the flow of the St. John's the Marina and bridge area would be better bets)

I do know it would be very easy to drop something right over the wall and into the lake. I used to park right by it and sit there...not much traffic and backing the car up to the wall.... well, again, it wouldn't be hard at all (or require much effort)

ETA - Again. ok the wall was made out of cement blocks with a flat block on top capping it off. It was nice looking though - not trashy at all. So I don't know???

TY maconrich--I looked at the photos and I am not sure. I have been googling stones and I found a limestone that looks familiar. The stones were the exact same size or appeared to be, more like concrete brick size however the sides of them were jagged and not smooth..almost like a stone fireplace or facade. Imagine a smiley face mouth :) and KC would be at the bottom or part facing chin directly at the middle. The wall encircled her halfway just like this smiley. I do not know what was down as I only looked up but I was not wet. (It seemed far away but any distance would be far for a 3 yo)

Let me add that I have chose to ignore most of my "experiences" my entire adult life. I was mainly freaked out by them and I have only begun to 'ask' for answers since this little girl was missing. I do not know if I am interpreting everything correctly so I am posting so others, with more experience, may gain some insight, validate, or help me. Thanks in advance to all.

I know caylee has passed as I see her as does my 3 yo GD and she is sad looking (closure is necessary). I know who was involved, and so do you. :)

I am not psychic but I did have a dream one night about a little girl who was about 3 yrs old who was playing in her playhouse in her backyard. Her mother was in the house and not watching her little girl. The weird thing is I was the mother and the little girl was my daughter when she was 3 - she is now 21. I don't usually have dreams that have any meaning but I do find myself relating to the situation of raising a daughter in my early 20's and living with my parents for a short while. The difference is I would never have left my 3 year old alone in the backyard....and my parents and myself are relatively sane and responsible!

Hey all. I dont know if I posted in this thread before, but today I am revisiting a dream that I had for about 13 nights in a row back in September/October.

The dreams meant nothing to me after a while, because Ive never been to Orlando and had no way of trying to envision the location.

But just a few minutes ago, in another thread, I found out that LP and Murt are headed to Moss Park in Orlando....I followed a link in that thread to an arial view of Moss Park and I have absolute chills. The triangluar point on the shortline looks exactly like what I saw in my dream.

*Screenshot of my MySpace blog entry about the dream (and another dream thats totally unrelated)
screenshot.jpg

*Arial of Moss Park ----> Special attention to the shoreline about 200 yards out
MossPark.jpg

Moss Park is less than a mile from Annie's house. Cell phone pings that show Casey in that area could be related to visiting her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member