Psychic Discussion,Visions, Dreams, And Impressions

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all. I dont know if I posted in this thread before, but today I am revisiting a dream that I had for about 13 nights in a row back in September/October.

The dreams meant nothing to me after a while, because Ive never been to Orlando and had no way of trying to envision the location.

But just a few minutes ago, in another thread, I found out that LP and Murt are headed to Moss Park in Orlando....I followed a link in that thread to an arial view of Moss Park and I have absolute chills. The triangluar point on the shortline looks exactly like what I saw in my dream.

*Screenshot of my MySpace blog entry about the dream (and another dream thats totally unrelated)
screenshot.jpg

*Arial of Moss Park ----> Special attention to the shoreline about 200 yards out
MossPark.jpg

Hi, I had to take a break here to get some work done. Dejavu was the first to connect to Moss Park and I had some strong feelings about that area as well. I don't feel the need to have to prove that we had several conversations about Moss Park and spent time looking up maps and whatever info. we could find, because it's documented on here. Thanks for your dream information and identification with Moss Park area. Can't wait to find out what drew LP to this area.

I say this is weird because there seems to be 17 pages of this thread but every time I try to go to page 17, I get sent back to 16.

Is there a message in this? Could something on page 16 ring true and someone (possibly Caylee) isn't letting us turn the page?

i say this is weird because there seems to be 17 pages of this thread but every time i try to go to page 17, i get sent back to 16.

Is there a message in this? Could something on page 16 ring true and someone (possibly caylee) isn't letting us turn the page?

i was thinking the same thing i have goose bumps typing this

I say this is weird because there seems to be 17 pages of this thread but every time I try to go to page 17, I get sent back to 16.

Is there a message in this? Could something on page 16 ring true and someone (possibly Caylee) isn't letting us turn the page?

That was happening to me too. :waitasec:

Wow, ChesterP and Recovering-Lurker . . . I've been here at WS for over 5 years and that NEVER happened before.

It means something.:blowkiss:

I totally believe in signs. :blowkiss: And, here come the goosebumps.

Wow, ChesterP and Recovering-Lurker . . . I've been here at WS for over 5 years and that NEVER happened before.

It means something.:blowkiss:

And I am a firm believer in SIGNS............ I am going to stay on 16 and meditate............maybe the number 16 means something. Think about that while you guys are searching WS threads.

Maconrich--The seawall on one of the large lakes is EXACTLY the kind of stone/rock that I am talking about. Go to the closed thread for moss park and see post #50 with the goggle map and check it out. It was a bigger lake,forgot the name, will have to go look and the seawall even had a smiley face mouth. I didn't realize there are so many lakes in FL. WOW and I am sure there are many seawalls.

I am reading The SEarch For Human Remains In the Search and Resue Envirnment pamplet that I received over the weekend I was on page 20 when this happened. I am going back to page 16 and it's titles are:

Impact to the Surroundng Environment
Backfilling the Grave and Mounding
Changes to the Grave over Time

If any of these jump out think out loud if needed....

And I am a firm believer in SIGNS............ I am going to stay on 16 and meditate............maybe the number 16 means something. Think about that while you guys are searching WS threads.

16..date of death, maybe, just speculating! Early morning hours of 6/16 according to the charts in astro thread. Or, something on page 16....

Maconrich,

Its East Lake Tohopekaliga, look near Austin Tyndall Park and you can see the wall. Gotta go, I am the carpool driver today! :woohoo: I love it tho' LOL!

I have weird things happen to me when I am trying to post on this thread..such as getting logged off, computer shutting down and getting stuck on a page. Energy and not just mine.

16..date of death, maybe, just speculating! Early morning hours of 6/16 according to the charts in astro thread. Or, something on page 16....

I think thats is it. I believe she passed in the early morning hours of the 16th.

I still have this dream it's even more pronounced now except I see large rock wall or cliff with trees to my left in this dream...
I now see a low cliff in my new dreams or a hill and a knocked over flower pot.
I also see old limestone slabs. I don't know what this means. But here is my original post.

This was my original post 106
09-20-2008, 11:39 AM

I can't say that I am a "psychic" but I have a repetitious vision of a wooden footbridge over murky water. I live no where near Florida, but Lake Jesup really bugs me. Question for anyone who knows this area for my peace of mind, it here a wooden bridge in this area?

:confused:

I still have this dream it's even more pronounced now except I see large rock wall or cliff with trees to my left in this dream...
I now see a low cliff in my new dreams or a hill and a knocked over flower pot.
I also see old limestone slabs. I don't know what this means. But here is my original post.

This was my original post 106
09-20-2008, 11:39 AM

I can't say that I am a "psychic" but I have a repetitious vision of a wooden footbridge over murky water. I live no where near Florida, but Lake Jesup really bugs me. Question for anyone who knows this area for my peace of mind, it here a wooden bridge in this area?

:confused:

Gummi,

Several others have mentioned limestone/flagstone slabs as well.

I too have a strong image of a wooden bridge (with a bldg to the immedate right) that winds around to the right and then there are stairs leading to water.

You also mentioned trees/shrub to the left.....I too have a strong image of shrub/trees to the left. I get the feeling something is hidden there.

I feel a little funny about putting this in here but I have had dreams before that have come true and so thought I should share:

Last night I asked a loved one who has passed over to the other side, "Where is Caylee, show me where Caylee is."

It was like watching a movie, no sound.
I saw Casey carrying Caylee. Caylee's head was in the crook of Casey's left arm, her legs dangling over her right.
She was placing her in a large, round pipe- a culvert?
Even in my dream I was asking, "Why would she put her there?"
It was in a very sandy, wide wash area.

A line of trees bordered in the distance off to my left which would have been Casey's right.
The wash also seemed to be a step up or so.
Like the run-off would go down, down, down.
At the time of her placing her there, the sand was wet but there was no standing water.

She layed her in the culvert and smoothed her hair away from her forehead and leaned down and kissed her on her forehead.
Then she adjusted a necklace on her chest and put a small wooden box in the crook of Caylee's right arm.

Casey had on a lt. blue shirt and that's about all I remember.
There was some greenery around but not much that I could see.
Mostly sand.
I tried to turn my head to get a better look but couldn't.

It could be nothing but like I said, i've had some dreams come true.
They have only dealt with family members so far though.

I will now go to the beginning and see what all is in here.
I just wanted to write this down while it was still fresh.

One thing I noticed about my dreams that come true, they never fade with time.
So, i'll be watching for that.

Edited to add: I've never had a dream about Casey or Caylee before. This is the first time.

Oh rookie, that's so sad. Thank you for sharing your dream. Maybe someone will ask cocoamom if your details describe something she has seen at the church. I've gotta log out for now.

FWIW I beleive Caylee passed on late eve 6/15 or early am/ 6/16 because the 15th was a Sunday and that's the Night off for bar and rest. employees. I think something happened to Caylee while she was out with her bf. This theory goes along with my original dream too. JMO matilda

Kudos to everyone for keeping this thread active.

I had another dream last night I wanted to share. It was very weird. I had a dream that LE were looking for Caylee. It was an open field near a parking lot. There were baby trees planted, and Caylee was buried underneath a baby tree.

I read this a few minutes ago, thought it was interesting reading and moved on. I no sooner closed the WS window and turned around in my chair, saw my husbands monitor (he is playing World of Warcraft/huge MMORPG) and I saw the player standing beside him in game and did a double take. The players name is Lazuruslong. That is a weird coincidence, I think. I just had to come back to WS and tell you:)

lazzarro is so close to that it is freaky isn't it?
He is avoiding something...maybe?in my dream that is....

I feel a little funny about putting this in here but I have had dreams before that have come true and so thought I should share:

Last night I asked a loved one who has passed over to the other side, "Where is Caylee, show me where Caylee is."

It was like watching a movie, no sound.
I saw Casey carrying Caylee. Caylee's head was in the crook of Casey's left arm, her legs dangling over her right.
She was placing her in a large, round pipe- a culvert?
Even in my dream I was asking, "Why would she put her there?"
It was in a very sandy, wide wash area.

A line of trees bordered in the distance off to my left which would have been Casey's right.
The wash also seemed to be a step up or so.
Like the run-off would go down, down, down.
At the time of her placing her there, the sand was wet but there was no standing water.

She layed her in the culvert and smoothed her hair away from her forehead and leaned down and kissed her on her forehead.
Then she adjusted a necklace on her chest and put a small wooden box in the crook of Caylee's right arm.

Casey had on a lt. blue shirt and that's about all I remember.
There was some greenery around but not much that I could see.
Mostly sand.
I tried to turn my head to get a better look but couldn't.

It could be nothing but like I said, i've had some dreams come true.
They have only dealt with family members so far though.

I will now go to the beginning and see what all is in here.
I just wanted to write this down while it was still fresh.

One thing I noticed about my dreams that come true, they never fade with time.
So, i'll be watching for that.

Edited to add: I've never had a dream about Casey or Caylee before. This is the first time.

YOUR POST IS NUMBER 416!!! I haven't read this thread in weeks but just felt the need tonight. Here is a pic that very much describes what I saw only not as much sand. After Fay, LOTS of stuff was washed away, including sand. Seethe lighter water on the right below the pipe? Pic doesn't do it justice.

Only thing that bothers me is that people walk by up on the road a LOT and I think they would have seen or smelled (Oh I hate typing this so sad) something right away.ssideravine.jpgsthsidedrvgoutravine.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj