Psychic Discussion,Visions, Dreams, And Impressions

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought and posted early on that she gave her parents some kind of "believable story" and they bought it. I can't blame them, I couldn't believe my daughter was capable of such deceit and responsible for my Grand daughters death.

BERN you asked what a pink sparkling shiny ball coming at me out of the blue and me catching it on first bounce I will answer by first instinct, no meditation. Asked myself your question and got---more is coming, someone has what happened right, don't drop the ball meaning don't give up, she will be back. I think last was that it will be found out what happened to her and where.

Pink ball could mean "your on the ball"?? Reinforcing Bern's theory that it's a sign we are on the right track?

Again, please humor me since I in no way consider myself a Psychic, or even follow this particular type of "science", but....

How are numbers significant?

To make a very long story a bearably shorter one, there is one number in particular that has haunted me since I was 11 years old. It's everywhere, and it always seems to pop up in things that are important in MY LIFE personally. For instance, when I bought a home 3 years ago, it occured to me only afterwards that the exit you take off the highway is this number, and when my loan pushed through, it was also this number (in date format of course).

It just hit me like a ton of bricks that this number is present in this case with the Anthony's...not once, but twice. And in pretty big ways (I didnt even have to LOOK for it, really).

But maybe it means nothing. I dont know. I'd love some insight.

oK, I did the research and found the Oviedo house. I'd never seen the house before (didn't even know about it prior to reading posts) and the house in my fire dream was definately the Oviedo house. I thought it was dark brown but whatever color the house really is it LOOKS dark brown in the photo.

I'm officially freaked out.

oK, I did the research and found the Oviedo house. I'd never seen the house before (didn't even know about it prior to reading posts) and the house in my fire dream was definately the Oviedo house. I thought it was dark brown but whatever color the house really is it LOOKS dark brown in the photo.

I'm officially freaked out.

I didn't want to say anything... but I did see it on line when it was up for sale or rent and I knew that this was the house you were describing. I have had visions of it too. #457 and #458 posts. I have always thought this is the house she kept Caylee in or Caylee was showing us a house she was at.

Again, please humor me since I in no way consider myself a Psychic, or even follow this particular type of "science", but....

How are numbers significant?

To make a very long story a bearably shorter one, there is one number in particular that has haunted me since I was 11 years old. It's everywhere, and it always seems to pop up in things that are important in MY LIFE personally. For instance, when I bought a home 3 years ago, it occured to me only afterwards that the exit you take off the highway is this number, and when my loan pushed through, it was also this number (in date format of course).

It just hit me like a ton of bricks that this number is present in this case with the Anthony's...not once, but twice. And in pretty big ways (I didnt even have to LOOK for it, really).

But maybe it means nothing. I dont know. I'd love some insight.

I have a number like that too, it's 527. It is a house number that as a child we all lived at. Since my father passed, I get that number with him all the time. I wake up at 5:27 and say "hi" to him. I have a clock that changes to that number at times when I walk past. Crazy huh? I can look up you no. in my Angel number book if you want a meaning from that.

I have a number like that too, it's 527. It is a house number that as a child we all lived at. Since my father passed, I get that number with him all the time. I wake up at 5:27 and say "hi" to him. I have a clock that changes to that number at times when I walk past. Crazy huh? I can look up you no. in my Angel number book if you want a meaning from that.

I also have a number like that. Funny, I thought I was the only one. I had a clock radio which would go off at 4:17 every morning and the song "William Tell Overture" by Rossini would be playing. (better known now as "The Lone Ranger" theme song) I became so perturbed with it, I threw it away and bought a new one. It did the same thing. I have not used a clock radio in years and now my husband's has started doing the same darn thing since LP entered this drama.

I don't know what it meant when it happened before, and I sure don't know what it means now, but if anyone has any idea about why that song would be playing each time, I would appreciate knowing it.

I also have a number like that. Funny, I thought I was the only one. I had a clock radio which would go off at 4:17 every morning and the song "William Tell Overture" by Rossini would be playing. (better known now as "The Lone Ranger" theme song) I became so perturbed with it, I threw it away and bought a new one. It did the same thing. I have not used a clock radio in years and now my husband's has started doing the same darn thing since LP entered this drama.

I don't know what it meant when it happened before, and I sure don't know what it means now, but if anyone has any idea about why that song would be playing each time, I would appreciate knowing it.

Wow, how odd! Maybe the history of William Tell would help you. The character itself goes back to the late 1400's and appears in many different literary works.:) You could Wiki it.

An as for my number, it's 49.

Wow, how odd! Maybe the history of William Tell would help you. The character itself goes back to the late 1400's and appears in many different literary works.:) You could Wiki it.

An as for my number, it's 49.

According to my Angel book, 49 means; The angels ask you to get to work on your Divine mission without delay. Now is the time to finish any imcomplete projects. Clear the space in your calendar to work on your true priorities.

So when you see this number to are being reminded to follow your Divine mission in life, complete projects and get your priorities straight.

The angels say that your positive thoughts and optimism are well founded. You're on the right path with your intentions and actions - keep going!

My wedding anniversary was 7/25
My home address is 2750

Many important things have happened to me regarding those numbers.

I've not posted on this thread, but my number is 0502, my da's b-day, the day I got married, my dd b-day (30yrs later), something good always happens on that day!

I interupt numbers differnt ways. If it keeps coming up, over and over, I will look it up to see if there is a message for me. But in a dream, some times it is a place, like an address, time some thing took place, or if some one is missing, I will make a circle and place the number on the clock and overlay it on a map to get an idea of where that person could be. Some times if I know the area they went missing, I can print out the map, turn it over and see if I 'feel" anything or I can look at the map and ask for something on map to light up. This can be done like the numbers on a clock as well. What do I see at 1:00 or 3:00.

I interupt numbers differnt ways. If it keeps coming up, over and over, I will look it up to see if there is a message for me. But in a dream, some times it is a place, like an address, time some thing took place, or if some one is missing, I will make a circle and place the number on the clock and overlay it on a map to get an idea of where that person could be. Some times if I know the area they went missing, I can print out the map, turn it over and see if I 'feel" anything or I can look at the map and ask for something on map to light up. This can be done like the numbers on a clock as well. What do I see at 1:00 or 3:00.

You ought to try that with 49. It's the first two numbers in the Anthonys address and the first two digits in the last set of their telephone number.:waitasec:

The angels say that your positive thoughts and optimism are well founded. You're on the right path with your intentions and actions - keep going!

Hmmmmmmmmm.............that is interesting. Thanks.

6:21 - dad drove me to school every day for 4 years when little. Drive by the bank 6:21 every single day. He was a fireman - badge #621. My son was born at 7:21. Daddy died at 6:21.... 200 year old clock in my house that has never worked - day that dad died I looked at it - it said 6:02. It had been broken for my whole life and never worked, I never wound it. Few minutes later, it chimed (sounds more like a gong) and the minute hand slipped straight down to 21 minutes so now it said 6:21. It still is at that time today - this was in 1996.

Anything that is outside here, especially in the summer, tends to mold and mildew. I would think Moss is in there too. Summers here are rainy and HOT.

That's why the cross found at JB park, looked too new for everyone here on line that lives in FL.

No, green in color...not molded. And it had a checkered pattern embossed on it.

I am not an active poster but I had a dream related to this case last night that I can't stop thinking about and had to share. It might not mean anything though.

In my dream I was at the jail to visit Casey. My intention was to pretend I was on her side in order to get info. I went into the cell with her and we talked but I can't remember what the conversation was about. There was another person at the door on the outside of the cell who was participating in the conversation. Suddenly it was time for me to leave and Casey was nice up until this point. I finally brought up Caylee and told her that I knew she was alive and would be home soon and that I thought about her everyday, etc. I wanted Casey to think I believed her story. I thought she might open up but she slammed the cell door in my face. It was so odd. Afterward, I was talking with other people at the jail about what I tried to do and they were surprised about Casey slamming the door on me. That's all I remember.

I am not an active poster but I had a dream related to this case last night that I can't stop thinking about and had to share. It might not mean anything though.

In my dream I was at the jail to visit Casey. My intention was to pretend I was on her side in order to get info. I went into the cell with her and we talked but I can't remember what the conversation was about. There was another person at the door on the outside of the cell who was participating in the conversation. Suddenly it was time for me to leave and Casey was nice up until this point. I finally brought up Caylee and told her that I knew she was alive and would be home soon and that I thought about her everyday, etc. I wanted Casey to think I believed her story. I thought she might open up but she slammed the cell door in my face. It was so odd. Afterward, I was talking with other people at the jail about what I tried to do and they were surprised about Casey slamming the door on me. That's all I remember.
Well, if you have seen LP on NG when he described being in the A home with KC, KC basically did this to him when he told her that the ZFG story was bull. In your dream, you got KC to trust you for a minute and then you turned on her by bringing up that little bratty Caylee:

"Trust no one"

When I think of KC, I think of what a conversation with her would be like. What could one read from looking her right in the eyes? She's not doing a very good job at acting like a mother whose daughter has been kidnapped so I doubt if she would fall to tears. My guess is that she would talk about herself, her feelings, her needs, her rights, her, her, her. Caylee would be an afterthought, just an annoying little subject that caused her to end up in jail, on a "whim."

I weighed 6 lbs 8ozs and was born at 6:08pm. This was always a
special number between my Mom and I.

After she passed away I would see 608 EVERYWHERE! Passing a clock, a receipt, something mentioned on TV, you name it. I had a watch battery die at 6:08. When I went to get another of my watches it too had died at 6:08.

Now, years after my Mom has passed, I take great comfort in seeing that number - and it still happens at an unusual rate. I just talk to her for a few seconds and feel that connection that she is still around in some way.

Think real hard about the significance of a number if this happens to you. Try to find out what the connection could be. Just maybe someone is letting you know they are still around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela