Psychic Discussion,Visions, Dreams, And Impressions

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not psychic, but someone who is says her body is currently "partially exposed". She is "broken". There are "birds"..."not carrion". She is near "standing water" and "a hill" (where does one find a hill in FL??). After listening to NG with Ms. St. John tonight, I called a friend. That was all she gave me without prompting. I asked about flowers-"no". I asked about trees-"yes, there are trees near". I asked about still in FL-"this doesn't work that way, but she isn't far from home". I asked if she is where her mother left her-"no". I asked if her clothing was removed-"she is clothed".

I don't usually go to my friend for this type of thing. I just like her to help me realign my life. She has a good meter for "You're on the WRONG path, turn around" or "keep going, the good part is coming soon". But I know her to be reliable about saying "I have no idea" when there is nothing coming to her, so if any of the above mentioned helps......

BERN you asked what a pink sparkling shiny ball coming at me out of the blue and me catching it on first bounce I will answer by first instinct, no meditation. Asked myself your question and got---more is coming, someone has what happened right, don't drop the ball meaning don't give up, she will be back. I think last was that it will be found out what happened to her and where.

Here in FL, we have septic tanks in our yards. The tank at the A's house was searched, but what about wells, or septic tanks on other properties she has been or relatives that have houses. The Oviedo house is on 2.5 acres and there has been lots of discussion about the house. Maybe a well or the septic tank.

Could be. The hole cover was green too if that helps....

What if we are jumping here with the clorophorm; what if you are right, she died in the tub. Casey yaked all the time and what if she just was on the phone and Caylee died. OK no cloths. The clorophorm may have been part of the Kidnapping story, some thing to back it up.

JMO

Respectfully snipped. I have always thought the clorophorm theory was too far. I think KC swiped it from the tatoo shop, just out of curiousity and maybe to play a prank with a friend (the myspace guy) at Fusian or something. I think she looked it up out of curiosity. She just stashed it somewhere for a while. She may have put it in the trunk to go with the kidnapping story as you suggest. I think that is much more plausible.

I have posted earlier on about a couple of dreams I have had. I have not had a dream with Caylee in it since. I am having more vivid daytime flashes, but only of bits and pieces.

*Caylee is under something, bricks or wood
*She is close to water, but not in the water
*North Orlando
*You have to walk through alot of trees and then behind them is a clearing, like a field
*Wild flowers (weeds) yellow
*The area around lake of the woods has a strong feeling for me

Just thought I would throw this out there, not sure if any of this fits with the geography of the area.
Did you watch NG last night? She had Gale St. John on and Gale said that they searched 50% of an area yesterday and will go back and finish today. She will not disclose the location yet. She said they were looking for a certain flower and the flower is at this location. Getting closer to finding Caylee hopefully.

I'm not psychic, but someone who is says her body is currently "partially exposed". She is "broken". There are "birds"..."not carrion". She is near "standing water" and "a hill" (where does one find a hill in FL??). After listening to NG with Ms. St. John tonight, I called a friend. That was all she gave me without prompting. I asked about flowers-"no". I asked about trees-"yes, there are trees near". I asked about still in FL-"this doesn't work that way, but she isn't far from home". I asked if she is where her mother left her-"no". I asked if her clothing was removed-"she is clothed".

I don't usually go to my friend for this type of thing. I just like her to help me realign my life. She has a good meter for "You're on the WRONG path, turn around" or "keep going, the good part is coming soon". But I know her to be reliable about saying "I have no idea" when there is nothing coming to her, so if any of the above mentioned helps......
Thanks for calling your friend and telling us what she said. I wonder if the "hill" is Lake Underhill or whatever it is called. So many clues to go through but so many are the same over and over that you just can't dismiss them.

Thanks for calling your friend and telling us what she said. I wonder if the "hill" is Lake Underhill or whatever it is called. So many clues to go through but so many are the same over and over that you just can't dismiss them.

Good connection about the 'hill' Happychic.:clap:

BERN you asked what a pink sparkling shiny ball coming at me out of the blue and me catching it on first bounce I will answer by first instinct, no meditation. Asked myself your question and got---more is coming, someone has what happened right, don't drop the ball meaning don't give up, she will be back. I think last was that it will be found out what happened to her and where.

Good! I knew we will get answers, just not sure when. Thank you, we are reminded to keep the ball rolling for Caylee.:blowkiss:

Could be. The hole cover was green too if that helps....

Anything that is outside here, especially in the summer, tends to mold and mildew. I would think Moss is in there too. Summers here are rainy and HOT.

That's why the cross found at JB park, looked too new for everyone here on line that lives in FL.

Respectfully snipped. I have always thought the clorophorm theory was too far. I think KC swiped it from the tatoo shop, just out of curiousity and maybe to play a prank with a friend (the myspace guy) at Fusian or something. I think she looked it up out of curiosity. She just stashed it somewhere for a while. She may have put it in the trunk to go with the kidnapping story as you suggest. I think that is much more plausible.

I don't know when that search was on the computer, but it could have been to clean the smell in the car, stage the kidnapping story, like you said, playing a prank. I think there are other ways to get your child to sleep, like sleeping pills, zani, benadry, Nyquil, the list is long and easier to get. JMO

I think she will talk, at trial, when she hits the wall.

Thanks to all of you who share on this thread. It amazes me that so many of you have the same impressions about recovery. I hope and pray she's found soon, poor baby. I feel Caylee was clothed when put to rest. (if you can call it that because she sure has been active in spirit) I just don't think she was wearing clothes when she passed.

Keep the ball rolling for Caylee!

I feel that this means the ball is in our court/ in our hands because we are the closest to finding her. Pink for her. She trusts us to find her. I do believe we are close. I bounce (no pun intended) back and forth between dates and places as to where she may be but I HAVE to say I feel steered when I go to Orlando. Strongest, and I mean strongest feelings I have ever had in my whole life were at those areas behind the church.

I love reading your thread - I often find myself looking for these repeated clues that you all dream and see in the areas that I am in. I love you guys!

Any requests of particular areas you would like looked at? I tend to stick to the East side of Orlando from Seminole County to the North down to the airport areas to the South. West side of Orlando I do not know well and it has some bad areas so I stay East where I know it well.

As far as the "hill" most of the small rivers and tributaries we refer to as "ditches" here in FL and have steep sides. There are many obscure "hills" in FL - on and off ramps to interstates, man made for retention ponds, golf courses, etc. Hills to FL are not the same as hills to say TN!! But they are hills because everything here is so darned flat!

I need to consult all of you who have genuine pyschic feelings and intuition.

Im not psychic, nor have I ever aspired to be one. I'm pretty much a nay-sayer of most of these things (including Mediums and Palm readers *LOL*) but I did mention some pages back about this one specific recurring dream I had about Caylee back when I first heard about the case in September.

The dreams bothered me SO MUCH, I had my mother (a natural practicioner) make me a formulation to help me sleep. It worked, because I was without any dreams up until this past weekend. Then, I stopped taking it.

Last night, the Caylee dream was back, and I LOOKED at what she had in her hands/between her little fingers. It was a tiny purple/blue flower with a yellow star shape in the center. She was pulling the petals off.

I have NO idea what to make of it, but I am on Google now trying to figure out if what I saw is a real flower that is indigenous to Florida or just symbolic.

Im not psychic, nor have I ever aspired to be one. I'm pretty much a nay-sayer of most of these things (including Mediums and Palm readers *LOL*) but I did mention some pages back about this one specific recurring dream I had about Caylee back when I first heard about the case in September.

The dreams bothered me SO MUCH, I had my mother (a natural practicioner) make me a formulation to help me sleep. It worked, because I was without any dreams up until this past weekend. Then, I stopped taking it.

Last night, the Caylee dream was back, and I LOOKED at what she had in her hands/between her little fingers. It was a tiny purple/blue flower with a yellow star shape in the center. She was pulling the petals off.

I have NO idea what to make of it, but I am on Google now trying to figure out if what I saw is a real flower that is indigenous to Florida or just symbolic.
When I am looking for something like this, I go to www.Soople.com and search for images. Go down about 1/2 way down the page on the right and enter the image that you are looking for. I would do it, but Soople is now blocked at work. I am sure that other image sites are good too, but I love Soople. I found out about it on www.findlaw.com if you can believe that!

Ok, this just got a little more eerie....

It took me a heck of a lot of searching, but I found an index that just gave photos/names of purple and blue wildflowers. I found THE flower. Clicked it. Then went and crossreferenced back in Google. Turns out the flower (narrow leaf blue-eyed grass) IS in fact indigenous to Florida, including a large state park right in Orlando.

f0t0dw.jpg

Now that I know....what do I do?

In a much earlier post, I detailed my Caylee dream.

I stated I saw a baseball field at the very end of my dream. I just viewed a video on wesh and I was half paying attention when I heard this " the little Econ river" only I heard THE LITTLE LEAGUE ! Then I said Little Econ as fast as I could outloud and it hit me.....my dream of a baseball field voila the Little League is only associated with baseball. My dream mind usually works with initials, pictures, symbols and now auditory sounds . So I am now looking for a map of the exact place that LP started his search at Blanchard Park. My reasoning is that I was at the end of my dream standing in an area well past "first base", so I want to view the area of Lps search past his FIRST BASE CAMP. I now believe the "fat-man with dark moustache" in my dream is LP. He was in the golf cart with me and I knew he knew where he was going. note: golf cart GC = George and Cindy.

I also want to say that the poster here who spoke of a pink ball coming at them stirred up my mind again because I had a pink balloon in my dream.

keep on dreamin'

Bolded by me.....

I have to find my post about a dream I had months ago where I saw little pink, yellow and blue flowers. I originally described them as beads from a barrette but then thought them to be small wildflowers.

It is interesting that you dreamed of petals because what I saw could be be as well and they are the same colors.

I have never posted on this thread but any psychic references to
TIMER55?

Gma Kat, Thanks for sharing although it gave me chills with the firestorm and all.

Also, in my original dream I was seeing thru KC (which is weird in itself) and when she saw Caylee floating in the tub she was yelling the name Drew which is my sons name. But 'Drew' was the manny who was watching the kids.(I knew it wasn't my Drew because the child that drowned looked nothing like him) It was still disarming nontheless.

My son is now 22....synchronicity? matilda

WOW!!! I remember reading your original post (I'm only online Fri & Sat's, so very delayed in reading and responding!) I definately feel that we are channelling each others' energy on this thread. That is the reason I think we will come up with something viable if we keep at it. I think it was "Rookie" who posted that when her dreams come true her recollection of the dream doesn't fade...well I never thought about it before I read the post, but the same holds true with me, and my dream about the burning house hasn't faded, it has actually become more clear - which never seems to happen.

Perhaps someone on this thread can help me out here: The house I saw in my dream was brown, kind of like a forestry building, built in the 40's or 50's, maybe the 30's? The paint was thick, enamel, the building and windows were slightly dirty (reminding me of an unattended forestry cabin/office) again, the paint was dark brown, the windows were the kind where the wood runs down the middle vertical and horizontally, the windows don't open. The house (I saw house because there was the kitchen) was not empty, but it seems like there was no decor, just left-over, unwanted pieces of stuff/furniture. The fire, the more I think about it, was not inside the structure, just surrounding it. You could see the fire through the open doors (in the kitchen) and through the windows. There were trees around the house too.

What freaked me out was when I searched online for the Oviedo house, the arial view was almost exactly like in my dream. I can't find a picture (links are all gone) or description of the Oviedo house.

Can anyone help?

I have never posted on this thread but any psychic references to
TIMER55?

I haven't gotten anything with that number or the word TIMER, I think it was KC again trying to make this fit into a kidnapping. I posted somewhere that she had 31 days to get this set up. We were talking about Universal, that she may have left cloths or evidence to support the Zanni theory, but LE didn't catch on and left without checking tapes of lost and found. We think she was planting things to support her story and back it up. Caylee cloths could be one place, body another, scattered evidence and clues, like "timer55" JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela