Psychic Discussion,Visions, Dreams, And Impressions

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...well after lurking for months now, my husband finally convinced me to register and post a dream I had. I have to tell you guys though that I love this site. There are so many insightful, and smart people here.

Ok...I never claim to be psychic or anything, although my paternal grandmother, my sister, myself, and my daughter often know things before they happen. Often people tell me to "get out of their head" because of silly things like they hang up the phone, and I may relate who it was and talk about what they said, because I swear for some reason the person who took the call told me about it, although they just hung up, and insist they didn't tell me, and were actually in another room while on the call. So..nothing major in the psychic area or anything. My husband did dream of the tsunami a few years ago 3 days before it happened and it scared the daylights out of him. Enough digressing. I had a dream a few weeks ago, and it has bothered me ever since. Of course all is not totally coherent, but here it is in its entirety.

I apparently was living in a house that used to be the Anthony's. They lived next door. My husband was in the dream, although he was my brother in the dream. Casey would come in and out of my house and just go use the computer or try to go out to the bar, and I would get soo angry.

I looked from my yard into the next yard. My husband(brother) was out in the back with George anda tall man who was dressed well with dark hair. When he came back home, I asked who the man was. He told me that it was someone George knew from LE and that he was going to help them "take care of some things, and clean some stuff up" When I was looking I did notice some plastic tarps, the kind you use when you paint.

Later that same day, my husband(brother)said he was going to help the Anthony's and that guy out. I begged him not to, as it scared me. He said that the money was too good to resist.

ok...it gets a little hooky now. George, the man, and my husband all came into our backyard, now remember for some reason this is the house the Anthony's used to own. They had a ton of dirt piled up, and shovels....they went into the kitchen, and it was no longer a kitchen when I looked...it was grass, but it looked like sod pieces, you know how they look before they grow into the ground properly? kind of loose. I was begging them not to do this. They proceeded right to a spot on the top left side and just lifted...there only 2 feet down or so, I saw barefeet, tiny legs, and the hem of an offwhite dress...I knew instantly it was Caylee. I freaked out. I told my husband(brother) not to do this, that I was going to call the police. He begged me not to.

I went outside, and was just freaked out. I thought I have to call the police. I told them I was going for a walk...I went to the end of the street, and a bit around the corner. I called 911, and told them that they were moving Caylee's body. They kept asking me if it was the address that my cell phone is listed to, and I kept telling them no because the phone is an out of state phone(I am not in Florida)...I got very upset, and hung up the phone..there were a couple of women outside their house...so I asked if I could use their phone. They let me, again I called, but the cops kept asking me if it was now the address associated with the phone I was using...I kept telling them no, it was the Anthony house. While trying to get it straight George, my brother and the man drove by, I tried to duck so they couldn't see me on the phone, but I think my brother saw me...they had the back of the pick up covered in the plastic and you could see the shovels and stuff...right after they pulled up...the cops came...I was screaming that they just left...and to follow them...it was a relatively new Chevy 2500 pick up in a dull yellow(almost the color of some cities work trucks) The license plate started with 5B then part of the tarp covered it, and there was a 6 and a 9..

I then woke up freaked out. I don't know what it means, but it was very real and really upset me.

So...any thoughts...am I just putting stuff together that I heard? I don't really think George was involved or called anyone, and of course Caylee is not in the kitchen which changed to grass...but anyway...

for my first post, I hope you don't think I am too much of a kook!
Hi Hopper and welcome to WS. I enjoyed your post and don't think you are kooky at all . . . just one of us here who wants to find the truth and since KC isn't talking, we are left to our own resources, which does include what we have heard, read and shared.

One thing about this case is I don't think it will ever leave any of us. It is so perplexing. I personally waiver as to whether Caylee is alive or dead. I know what it looks like but didn't it look like Elizabeth Smart was most likely dead? I remember sitting at my computer with the tv on and hearing . . . "Elizabeth Smart has been found . . . alive"! I am sure that the look on my face was priceless. What a shock! What a miracle! And then Shawn Hornbeck was found alive. Another miracle! It is true that one of my favorite psychics, Sylvia Brown, told his parents on a talk show (Montel?) that he was dead. I don't think that she does anything with any kind of malicious intent . . . but sometimes she comes off a little too cocky and people ridicule her but I think she just got the wrong information and spewed it. She is entitled to off days too but when you tell someone that their child is dead and you are wrong, you owe the parents an apology. I hope that she has apologized to Shawn's parents.

Here, everyone is just trying to come up with something . . . for Caylee. so many people in the world poo-poo psychics but I for one believe that we all are a little psychic. I would like to come back to this thread and Part #1 of this thread and the inkblot thread to see what we all came up with that turned out to be good clues and information when the trial is over or when we find out the truth, which will hopefully come way before the trial. Maybe the tall, well-dressed man in your dream is the same man that the new witness saw. We have seen a man in a cloak or long coat throughout some of the inkblots. Have you seen anything about the inkblots? The inkblot thread is now in the Jury Room.

Happy to have you here at WS!

I have and it was because what I saw was too much for my mind to be able to accept at the time. I had a friend who was kidnapped by a serial killer in another state. He hid in her house and knocked her out with a date rape drug in her 2 liter coke bottle. When she passed out, He then put her in his van and took her to a very remote area where there was an empty house.

Her husband called us and we went to their house. As soon as I sat down in that house I "saw" the house she was in. It was a very strange design for the area and I could "see" the lake in the rear, and all the things around it. My husband thought I had lost my mind. I knew the road # it was off of and other things too. I had never been anywhere around that area before as it was in another state and never been in their home because it was a new place to them.

We rented a small plane and flew over the area the next morning and I "found" the house from the air. We mapped the roads as best we could and took the roads we had mapped. Evidently because we had flown over the house so low a few times we spooked the guy and he moved her. By the time we got to the house and got the police there, they were gone.

That night I kept "seeing" things but could not put them together the next morning. I would get small glimpses of things but it was like as soon as I saw them they were just gone. This went on for a week while we searched that area over and over and drove road after road and driveways off the roads, went to doors etc. I just could not get a bearing again. The police thought we were in the wrong area and started telling her husband she had just run away.

I kept praying and asking God to show me what I needed to know to find her. She had a 2 month old baby. Finally one evening I saw it............what I saw was too horrible for my mind to comprehend. I saw everything which had happened almost for the last few days and I KNEW he was going to kill her soon. I actually thought it was going to be that night. I freaked, but we all including our other friends got in separate cars and started driving that desolate area again flashing our lights on and off, blowing horns, just anything we could think of.

To make a long story longer.(LOL) We evidently spooked that guy that night and he decided to leave for the night and left her tied to the tree, but he left her more lose than before because he was in a hurry. She escaped and made it to the main road and a family picked her up, called the police and the ambulance took her to the hospital. Most women would never have survived what she went through but she had been in the military for 12 years before they were married and evidently that training and her 2 month old baby kept her alive.

Everything I had seen was exactly right and all the horrible things I saw happened exactly as I had seen them, but my mind blocked them each time because I just could not bear to see such things. I just thank God, He gave me the strength to see them before it was too late.
OMG Turbo, what a story. I am so glad that your friend came out alive and that you were able to help. I hope you know that you saved her life.:blowkiss:

Turbo, Im so sorry your friend went through this and that you experienced the horror of it as well, but thank God you were able to save her!!!

To the person who dreamed of Caylee with the blue gloves. There is a picture of her dressed up in a little girl's dress-up outfit wearing blue satiny/velvety gloves, have you seen it?

Wow, Turbo! Incredible! I am glad to know your friend made her way back and she survived such an ordeal. I believe people in horrific situations can and do put out a certain "energy" yet cannot direct where it goes. It appears you connected and picked it up. It is wonderful you acted on it. Too many times, it happens where people are either skeptical because they don't understand it or too afraid to act because of what others will think of them. I have heard many stories from people who have experienced similar to what you are describing and didn't know what to do with the information. Bravo for you and your hubby taking it in the right direction. :)

Hopper~ Welcome to WS! Glad you decided to join us and share your dream. It isn't kooky or crazy to have such dreams especially when a case like this is involved. People tap into things which sometimes aren't revealed until later, but can answer questions if you know how to interpret them. Your dream points to there being others involved and this is a real possibility.

OMG Turbo, what a story. I am so glad that your friend came out alive and that you were able to help. I hope you know that you saved her life.:blowkiss:
Turbo - Have you had any dreams or feelings about this case? Forgive me if you've posted them, I searched back and couldn't find them if you did!

God bless your sweet soul Turbo. That is quite a story and your friend had a very special angel (you) watching out for her. Isn't it funny how God works. Kudos to you for your courage of conviction because this situation could have played out very differently if not for you.

Hopper, welcome to WS. Please don't be shy about posting here, we don't judge one another for our gifts. I was shy at first too but made it thru my first post and no one thought I was crazy and the loony bin cops didn't show up at my door. :~)

Good to see you HappyChic. I've missed you.

I was thinking that perhaps we should put together a list of common things we have 'seen' as a reference for clues.

Wooden bridge
Wooden steps
Well dressed man
Tall grass (sawgrass or marsh grass)
Water
Birds...............................................

Here's part 2 of the original thread for those who'd like to catch up. Sincerely, Matilda

God bless your sweet soul Turbo. That is quite a story and your friend had a very special angel (you) watching out for her. Isn't it funny how God works. Kudos to you for your courage of conviction because this situation could have played out very differently if not for you.

Hopper, welcome to WS. Please don't be shy about posting here, we don't judge one another for our gifts. I was shy at first too but made it thru my first post and no one thought I was crazy and the loony bin cops didn't show up at my door. :~)

Good to see you HappyChic. I've missed you.

I was thinking that perhaps we should put together a list of common things we have 'seen' as a reference for clues.

Wooden bridge
Wooden steps
Well dressed man
Tall grass (sawgrass or marsh grass)
Water
Birds...............................................

Here's part 2 of the original thread for those who'd like to catch up. Sincerely, Matilda
Hi Matilda! I always look for you on here! I know you hang out in the Astrology thread alot. I have gone there because of that but I don't know anything about reading astrology so I just left a post for some kind person to give some pertinent details or answer a few questions in laymens' terms.

I did a list on the original psychic thread or maybe it was #2. So great minds think alike!

Here it is, although it is from some time ago (After the fact, I added some new ones in red):

Alligator/Crocodile
Angels
Anger
Arms wrapped around 2 people
Balloons
Bears (sleeping)
Birds - various types
Blood
Blood vessels
Butterfly (or moth)
Child with halo looking uplittle girl sitting on rock, small child's face/Flintstone features
Crab
Blue dress/blue gloves
Devil
Dog face - chihuahua
Ears (large)
Elephant
Eyes (one eye, eyes wide shut, eyes open (meaning living)
Faces (scrunched up face like it doesn't like what is going on, 3 faces - one on top of the other, male face)
Fatigue
Feet
Fence
Ferns
Fish
Female Figures
Female Genitalia
Fetus (miscarriage?)
Flower petals
Frog
Girl face, girl figure
Goats
Golf Course
Guitar
Guru-type figure
Hair (long, pulled up in pigtails)
Head injuries
High Grass
Horses/ponies
Hunting hat
Jesus (face) - looks mad
Leaves
Lungs
M
Male Genitalia
Male figure in trench coat or cloak
Marsh/muddy area
Monster-like figure
Otter
Rocks
Rose petals
Sawgrass
Shoes
Shovel
Soccer Field
Something being carried
Snoopy
Sorrow
Spider (several inkblots)
Sunglasses
Tears
Toad
Totem pole
Tree roots
U or acorn
Virgin Mary
Water
Well dressed tall man
Whoville type character (Alyzabeth's second inkblot)
Wolf face
Wooden stairs or steps/Wooden walk/bridge
Woods

Those in blue have been added on 10/19/08.

I have basically been unable to sleep well since having this dream 3X... so figured I'd have a cup of jo & share.... perhaps it will allieviate my night-time subconscious preoccupation with this case or whatever it is if I get it off my chest & then I can have a peaceful rest....
In my dream it is all outside & really cool, damp & dark, like at night, even the grass on the ground is really damp, but there's a very hollow, faint glow of light coming down & surrounding everything - almost like the moon but more-so like distant stadium lights or something... very dark in general, but lit up enough to be shadowy, yet not scary.... if that makes any sense... it's not so much eery as it just 'is'...... hard to explain, but sort of 'familiar' I guess?
Anyway, you know how there's like these huge, perfectly manicured shrub mazes like in England or whatever? Well, it's like one of those, like a huge winding maze that I can 'sense' it just stretches out forever over like many acres, but instead of shrubbery, this one is made of solid brick / block walls....
So I'm standing there, in the shadowy dark, with this dimly lit glow from above coming down & I can see the walls on either side of me, arms length apart I'd guess, & I can see down the length in either direction before & behind me & the turns, as if I am looking straight ahead, not looking down on it yet....
I'm just sort of in what I 'know' to be this 'familiar maze area' - [almost like it's some place I would regularly go to!!?] & I call out, "Caylee! Where are you at?" like I'm calling one of my kids in from the yard for dinner or something, you know, very simple... just, "Caylee!" and "Where are you AT?"
& for some reason it's like I'm very aware of this grey block surrounding me, almost like old, stacked, damp cinder blocks that makes this wall on either side of me way up above my head so it must be 7-8ft tall....
Well, anyway, right after I call out, it's like ZOOM I'm up high above me - like I'M up high looking DOWN - & I know this next part makes absolutely no sense whatsover, but it's NOT at all like 'whoohoo I'm flying or anything like that... it's like this view just came naturally as if in expectance of her reply almost & it's a view of just sorta casually looking 'around' - looking down - looking for her - looking down & seeing her / wall / me all from up above.... just standing in this maze...
& I can see me, there is me standing there & to my left is a thick wall & she is just on the other side & just as quickly as I got this ZOOMed up view down on us, she calls back "It's okay, I'm right here....." very casually....
& I hear her, her voice is very faint but I 'know' she is close by somewhere.... & even though I'd just gotten this 'view' from above of looking down & seeing her 'beside me', I call out again, with a little more urgency, "Where are you?" like "WHERE are you?"
[like be 'specific'!!! WHERE? ya know, cos' I'm thinking this is important! Don't just say 'here'... say where 'here' is!!!!!] lol
because - and this is the STUPIDEST part - despite the fact that I SAW her from up above, just seconds earlier just on the other side of the wall from me, it wasn't like *I* saw her... to me in my dream it was like I only 'heard' her... so I still didn't *know* where she was.... technically I guess....?
So she answered again, very firmly though this time, she said, "I'm right HERE!"
& again, when it was her turn to answer, I had the same view looking down, verifying, yes, she was "right there", but in my dream I was so frustrated as all he!! b/c I could only HEAR her... not 'see' her....
Then once again [& more times in the later 2 nearly identical dreams I had], she calls again, very emphatic, almost like she is irritated at me that I don't understand that she's "just right on the other side of the wall", just next to me, 'right here' or right 'there'... whereever 'here' is..... but in my dream merely separated by these blocks of this maze.....

talk about screwed up dreaming, huh?!

Anyone else....?

I have been having a very dark feelings about GA. I feel a real darkness around him that he can't shake.

It feels as if he is going to pass over soon and what you saw goes right along that line in a way as Caylee would be "with" him.

Someone saw him as a skeleton, which made my skin crawl because of what I have been feeling.

TT, I think I posted yesterday that in 1 of my dreams they other night there was a man walking along side me. He was VERY VERY thin. He had a shock of white hair and dark skin. I believe that to be GA.

I have basically been unable to sleep well since having this dream 3X... so figured I'd have a cup of jo & share.... perhaps it will allieviate my night-time subconscious preoccupation with this case or whatever it is if I get it off my chest & then I can have a peaceful rest....
In my dream it is all outside & really cool, damp & dark, like at night, even the grass on the ground is really damp, but there's a very hollow, faint glow of light coming down & surrounding everything - almost like the moon but more-so like distant stadium lights or something... very dark in general, but lit up enough to be shadowy, yet not scary.... if that makes any sense... it's not so much eery as it just 'is'...... hard to explain, but sort of 'familiar' I guess?
Anyway, you know how there's like these huge, perfectly manicured shrub mazes like in England or whatever? Well, it's like one of those, like a huge winding maze that I can 'sense' it just stretches out forever over like many acres, but instead of shrubbery, this one is made of solid brick / block walls....
So I'm standing there, in the shadowy dark, with this dimly lit glow from above coming down & I can see the walls on either side of me, arms length apart I'd guess, & I can see down the length in either direction before & behind me & the turns, as if I am looking straight ahead, not looking down on it yet....
I'm just sort of in what I 'know' to be this 'familiar maze area' - [almost like it's some place I would regularly go to!!?] & I call out, "Caylee! Where are you at?" like I'm calling one of my kids in from the yard for dinner or something, you know, very simple... just, "Caylee!" and "Where are you AT?"
& for some reason it's like I'm very aware of this grey block surrounding me, almost like old, stacked, damp cinder blocks that makes this wall on either side of me way up above my head so it must be 7-8ft tall....
Well, anyway, right after I call out, it's like ZOOM I'm up high above me - like I'M up high looking DOWN - & I know this next part makes absolutely no sense whatsover, but it's NOT at all like 'whoohoo I'm flying or anything like that... it's like this view just came naturally as if in expectance of her reply almost & it's a view of just sorta casually looking 'around' - looking down - looking for her - looking down & seeing her / wall / me all from up above.... just standing in this maze...
& I can see me, there is me standing there & to my left is a thick wall & she is just on the other side & just as quickly as I got this ZOOMed up view down on us, she calls back "It's okay, I'm right here....." very casually....
& I hear her, her voice is very faint but I 'know' she is close by somewhere.... & even though I'd just gotten this 'view' from above of looking down & seeing her 'beside me', I call out again, with a little more urgency, "Where are you?" like "WHERE are you?"
[like be 'specific'!!! WHERE? ya know, cos' I'm thinking this is important! Don't just say 'here'... say where 'here' is!!!!!] lol
because - and this is the STUPIDEST part - despite the fact that I SAW her from up above, just seconds earlier just on the other side of the wall from me, it wasn't like *I* saw her... to me in my dream it was like I only 'heard' her... so I still didn't *know* where she was.... technically I guess....?
So she answered again, very firmly though this time, she said, "I'm right HERE!"
& again, when it was her turn to answer, I had the same view looking down, verifying, yes, she was "right there", but in my dream I was so frustrated as all he!! b/c I could only HEAR her... not 'see' her....
Then once again [& more times in the later 2 nearly identical dreams I had], she calls again, very emphatic, almost like she is irritated at me that I don't understand that she's "just right on the other side of the wall", just next to me, 'right here' or right 'there'... whereever 'here' is..... but in my dream merely separated by these blocks of this maze.....

Anyone else....?
Maybe she is hidden underground - "close" by and where cops and searchers have been but passed her by.

Anyone else....?

Wow....no wonder you haven't been sleeping well! I have not had any dreams about Caylee, just one about Cindy. I hope some of these knowledgable people can help you figure this out. Thanks for sharing!

Maybe she is hidden underground - "close" by and where cops and searchers have been but passed her by.

A couple of people have stated that they felt like searchers had been soooooo close to her. Makes me sad. That poor baby wants to be found as badly as we want to find her.

I have posted my dreams about this case earlier, which were quite disturbing to me, and I was unable to sleep many nights. The last one she is in Heaven and is quite happy, so even through the lies and behaviour of the family, the court case and the path to the truth that will make us angry, sad, and disgusted, my heart knows she is OK and is protected. Whatever our beliefs, or how we reach our conclusions through Faith, God, dreams, intuition, or fears, Caylee is happy and this is a lesson for all of us forgiveness, compassion, and appreciate our daily lives and treat our own families in a different light. The biggest lesson is for the A's and KC............... and we just happen to be apart of it.

Thanks Happychic. You're the best. Like you I waver back and forth on whether Caylee is still with us. Remember in my dream there were 3 children in the bathtub, two were playing and one was floating face down. ( a horrifying sight) I never saw the face of the drowned child. But KC lost it and was whisked away by th b/f ( dark, well dressed), when she returned no one was there and she was desperately searching for Caylee. I feel Caylee (or perhaps another child) was placed in her trunk without her knowledge. I'm not a KC fan as her behavior has been dispicable and her actions directly impacted whatever happened to Caylee but I have to consider both angles.

Welcome Lone Ranger. Thanks for sharing your dream with us. I have flying dreams as well (astral travel). When I am flying and am like:woohoo::woohoo:, it's very invigorating but the destinations are sad and disturbing.

Glad to see so many contributing here and if you have a chance check out the inkblots in the jury room..they are fascinating. Matilda

Can we keep the ink blot conversations (and lists) in that thread? It might confuse things here and get us completely off track again. :(

Thank you, but I believe God gives us what we need at the the time to help others. I take no credit at all because that is not something I know anything about but I do know there are mysterious ways we don't need to understand, but just need to follow directions.

Wow, Turbo! Incredible! I am glad to know your friend made her way back and she survived such an ordeal. I believe people in horrific situations can and do put out a certain "energy" yet cannot direct where it goes. It appears you connected and picked it up. It is wonderful you acted on it. Too many times, it happens where people are either skeptical because they don't understand it or too afraid to act because of what others will think of them. I have heard many stories from people who have experienced similar to what you are describing and didn't know what to do with the information. Bravo for you and your hubby taking it in the right direction. :)

Hopper~ Welcome to WS! Glad you decided to join us and share your dream. It isn't kooky or crazy to have such dreams especially when a case like this is involved. People tap into things which sometimes aren't revealed until later, but can answer questions if you know how to interpret them. Your dream points to there being others involved and this is a real possibility.

I might have acted differently and not been so adamant about going back there time after time if I were not out of state, but knowing the road # and exactly what the house looked like (down to the front door glass) made me believe that this was from God, and I was to take action. Once we flew over the house I "knew" that was it and from that point on no one else doubted me either. You also have to consider this was really all we had, because the police had decided she had just run away by that point.

I do believe God gives people what they need to know in circumstances like this and I do believe someone KNOWS and will point the searchers in the right direction here. The combination of people who are seeing the same things make me believe this will be solved.

A couple of people have stated that they felt like searchers had been soooooo close to her. Makes me sad. That poor baby wants to be found as badly as we want to find her.

I feel like they have just missed her too. I believe they have just missed her twice to be exact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmichelle1932