Psychic Discussion,Visions, Dreams, And Impressions

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go again. Are we never allowed to mention inkblots anywhere but in the inkblot thread in the parking lot, which is now not getting much attention? It is a way of "reading" just like a psychic reading, palm reading, or anything else. I think that we have come up with stuff that could help and that is why we are all here, right?

I agree, beacuse to be honest-I did not even know what the Jury room/parking lot was...it took me a few days to even know how to get there:confused:lol

If the mods so see it fit, I would be one who would greatly appreciate the ink blot thread being 'moved back into this area'...

Just my thoughts--it is much easier than going back & forth and I believe many people may not even know 'where they are',,,they are helpful & very interesting.--I like this thread & the astrology thread too--a seperate thread for Ink Blots is a great idea...but--how bout in the same place!?:rolleyes:

thanks ,

Blessings-Sister

Has anyone here ever done any 'white noise' ?

I lived in a fairly remote area of Cherokee (NC) for several years and the neighbors deceased grandfather had a lot going on. A couple years ago we heard what sounded like a little child wailing (like when they hold their breath for a sec then let it all out!). I went outside and they walked up from their place -- it was so loud we could all hear it from inside. It came from the general direction of the top of the mountain (not far away at all) and ended up in the less wooded area right next to the house. When it left a few minutes later the neighbor saw it lift up out of a tree. His brother passed away the next day. He was positive it was his late grandfather letting him know, and from several of the experiences I had up there, I'm sure he was right. Living there I didn't need to dream - enough happened when I was wide awake!! But, anyway, I agree with the there are owls and then there are owls!

That type of sound emits many times from wolves too when someone close passes away.

Has anyone here ever done any 'white noise' ?

I started listening to that the other night in this case. Don't know where I found the link now, but I could not hear diddly. Others seemed to be able to hear it, but I didn't even listening to the tapes over and over.

I started listening to that the other night in this case. Don't know where I found the link now, but I could not hear diddly. Others seemed to be able to hear it, but I didn't even listening to the tapes over and over.

I think you and I must have found the same one on "that site that is not to be named".:rolleyes:

I couldn't hear anything either, but I just wondered if anyone here, on this forum has any knowledge and/or has done it in the past.

Hey Seranade, does this Great Blue Heron spotted at the site where the News 9 WFTV film crew was taking the interview for Paul Kovatch's alleged sighting of KC walking out of the woods with a shovel do anything for you?

http://www.wftv.com/video/17736185/index.html (sorry, my screenshot won't post. DUH? :waitasec:)

Heron is at 1:34/3:09, also lots of juniper-looking trees and the heron is standing in a flowering water plant. Maybe nothing, maybe something........guys seems genuine at least. Site matches up to many things people are seeing/dreaming..................

It's not me it's my daughter. I asked her for further clarification and she said she is convinced that Caylee is near a large concentration of birds, like a sanctuary or aviary. It is not necessarily in the wilderness or everglades, it is a specific place, with a name. It could even be a zoo.

I have not been able to find any indian burial grounds in Orange County. The only ones that list on the net are National sites. These are the sites with the bural mounds. There are proably lots that have not been recognized due to building on them over the years. They are better seen from the air becasue they can cover large areas.
I tried looking for the Orange County Historical Society and the link takes me to a news station site. Will have to try something else. Was also looking for a map of just Orange County and nothing seems to pop up. Sometimes they have 'things of interest' marked on them.
[I still have the 'bottom left' stuck in my head from the conversation between LA Casey.] Just wondering what would be on the bottom left side of an Orange County map?
I kept seeing roads in my sleep last night.
Most likley from looking at cell phone ping maps LOL

It's not me it's my daughter. I asked her for further clarification and she said she is convinced that Caylee is near a large concentration of birds, like a sanctuary or aviary. It is not necessarily in the wilderness or everglades, it is a specific place, with a name. It could even be a zoo.

Moss Park, a wildlife refuge and bird sanctuary, is Orange County’s largest
Park at over 1500 acres and it is also located in the Lake Nona area.

Moss Park is situated between Lake Hart and Lake Mary Jane, which are two of Orange County's larger tannic lakes. Moss Park also offers access to the 1800 acre Split Oak Forest - where wildlife viewing opportunities are abundant.

Just wondering. Need to check the maps. Moss Park Road if off of Narcoossee Road so that would not be too far but it is not near Boggy Creek, I least I don't think it is.
I'm not seeing birds. I'm seeing roads but nothing that makes any one something that I can identify an area. GRrrr.

Hey Seranade, does this Great Blue Heron spotted at the site where the News 9 WFTV film crew was taking the interview for Paul Kovatch's alleged sighting of KC walking out of the woods with a shovel do anything for you?

http://www.wftv.com/video/17736185/index.html (sorry, my screenshot won't post. DUH? :waitasec:)

Heron is at 1:34/3:09, also lots of juniper-looking trees and the heron is standing in a flowering water plant. Maybe nothing, maybe something........guys seems genuine at least. Site matches up to many things people are seeing/dreaming..................

Where do egrets roost in Orlando? Around here they roost in trees near canals, and they start gathering before it gets dark. To come across several hundred, seen from a distance it kind of looks like the trees have been toilet papered.

Moss Park is situated between Lake Hart and Lake Mary Jane, which are two of Orange County's larger tannic lakes. Moss Park also offers access to the 1800 acre Split Oak Forest - where wildlife viewing opportunities are abundant.

Just wondering. Need to check the maps. Moss Park Road if off of Narcoossee Road so that would not be too far but it is not near Boggy Creek, I least I don't think it is.
I'm not seeing birds. I'm seeing roads but nothing that makes any one something that I can identify an area. GRrrr.

Isn't there an old zoo somewhere around Moss Park?

Yea I listened to the 'white noise' too and got pretty frustrated. I read the transcripts and was like, oh come on. The answers only last a split second and you cant make out words just static, so I dont know how transcripts were even made.

This is the place I've been talking about for AGES on here. Yes, there is a bird sanctuary there, Split Oak area, with herons, egrets, etc.

Not saying that's where the body is, but, if you wanted to dispose of a body, it might be a good idea to put that body in a protected area, but away from the mostly traversed areas. Otherwise, you might be in danger of having visitors or in a non-protected area: some construction crew clearing and finding the body.

I have not been able to find any indian burial grounds in Orange County. The only ones that list on the net are National sites. These are the sites with the bural mounds. There are proably lots that have not been recognized due to building on them over the years. They are better seen from the air becasue they can cover large areas.
I tried looking for the Orange County Historical Society and the link takes me to a news station site. Will have to try something else. Was also looking for a map of just Orange County and nothing seems to pop up. Sometimes they have 'things of interest' marked on them.
[I still have the 'bottom left' stuck in my head from the conversation between LA Casey.] Just wondering what would be on the bottom left side of an Orange County map?
I kept seeing roads in my sleep last night.
Most likley from looking at cell phone ping maps LOL

From the Anthony home on a map,' bottom left' would be heading toward the airport vicinity.

This is definitely a place of interest-in my opinion as well...I have had
overwhelming feelings about the area of Moss park,,JMHO--it is close to the airport as well....:waitasec:

The dogs would have been able to smell the decomp as well as the chlorine, even through a sealed bucket. Nothing and I mean nothing can "seal or conceal" a scent from a dog - not even concrete or water. The only exception may be a completely welded shut metal container.

Although - Chlorine on a dead body would speed decomposition - acid...

Cocoamom- I think you missed some of the earlier postings. The theory was she MAY have been placed in a Chlorine container or any sort of plastic storage container with a lid for that matter that was already in the yard or that she purchased. A picture of a possible container was posted.

KC could have used a shovel to quickly remove powdered chlorine out of the container in order to fit her into it. or she could have used the shovel to take chlorine out of one container and then filled whatever container she used to hide her in with excess amounts of chlorine. She could have left her there for a night or two and a combination of bodily fluids and chlorine would create tremendous gases that could have seeped thru and into the ground wherever it was placed, hence the cadaver hits after the fact.

FWIW

I am not positive what this has to do-exactly-with Caylee's 'disapperance' but I can't stress enough-- my very strong impression that keeps coming back to me-that Casey was pregnant sometime during or just before Caylee went missing?:confused:

From the Anthony home on a map,' bottom left' would be heading toward the airport vicinity.

Good job! I wonder if LE picked up on that??? Sometimes I wish LE would browse these forums - they might be able to learn a thing or two from all the fantastic sleuthers on here! :clap:

This might be a better source of bird santuaries in the area. State birding trails have become very popular in recent years as a way of drawing tourists to an area. Here is the list of sites in the area that includes Orange County and Orlando. There are quite a few.

http://floridabirdingtrail.com/sites_east.htm

And here's a pdf file with the brochure for that section, which includes maps and descriptions of each site.

http://floridabirdingtrail.com/EFBT.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member