Psychic Ginnette Lucas claims she was on the phone with D. Casey while he searched

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"This case has grown into a cottage industry for exploiters, opportunists and scammers" says Sheaffer.

Boy have you got that right Mr. Sheaffer. A bunch of sad, pathetic excuses for human beings..
Yep! He can see right through all the felgercarb!

marellano,

Can you tell us if you were talking hypothetically to the deputy, or was he confirming that they've already talked to her and are investigating this angle?

And may we assume you talked to him about the abandoned house (I hope!)?

I did specifically talk to him about this case so his answers were based on this particular situation. He is not, however, assigned to the case so his knowledge of specific activities (ie, the house) is limited.

This statement from Sheaffer pretty much sums up how I see this psychic's story. Flies in the face of the facts as we know them.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18486551/index.html

Thanks for the link. He debunks the idea that the psychic has any relevance to the case, as well as the abandoned house. Poorly staged events for the questionable benefit of the defense, it seems.

I did specifically talk to him about this case so his answers were based on this particular situation. He is not, however, assigned to the case so his knowledge of specific activities (ie, the house) is limited.

Thanks. That house is still intriguing to me, notwithstanding the state's staging theory. Nice sleuthing!

I noticed that when KB pushed for the phone records during one of the magical mystery tour interviews, Gin responded that she would turn them over to LE, if they asked her for them. I guess she was giving KB notice that they would not be sent to her. If so, is that the end of that, or can KB press her to cough up the phone records?

Why hasn't she been back on the tv waving around her cell phone bills? It has been a couple of days. Surely her or her father could have gotten them by now.

Why hasn't she been back on the tv waving around her cell phone bills? It has been a couple of days. Surely her or her father could have gotten them by now.

Exactly! I hope KB raises a big ole stink over this!

Perhaps when NG gave her another 15 minutes of fame to redeem herself and again ... she failed. :rolleyes:

Can't produce whatcha don't have. :bang:

My wish is that EVERY PERSON that LIED about anything in this MURDER CASE pays for the lies!!! Either jail time, community service. IT IS NOT RIGHT TO LIE TO LE!!!
miscontrue...yeah right....IMO

I am with you all the way on this one. I would like to see them ALL made an example of what NOT TO DO in a murder investigation.

Perhaps when NG gave her another 15 minutes of fame to redeem herself and again ... she failed. :rolleyes:

Can't produce whatcha don't have. :bang:

I believe NG is on to her little scam. I know her producer sure was not hesitant about putting out the dope on her taking those people's money and providing them nothing.

I believe NG is on to her little scam. I know her producer sure was not hesitant about putting out the dope on her taking those people's money and providing them nothing.

I hope one of our local stations gets a hold of this story and busts her good. Scam artists unfortunately are all over this area and she is just another one looking for a mark to take their money.

We only get a Caylee report when the news goes national and there is a media frenzy. Even then it is less than a 90 second spot. Everything right now is about inauguration and the surrounding events next week. Also the weather.

Thanks for the welcome and the info that LE is onto this charade. I now see the Anthonys are involved in spinning the story with the photos, but won't allow them to be posted online. Fascinating.

LOL, I'm thinking that they might be worried about a certain website :D getting their hands on them. I mean that certain website found pictures of their DD dancing before reporting her dau. missing. The website also took the video they produced and found the locations it was produced at. That website has made her so angry before that she made copies of the posts. Who knows what that website would do with new pics.

Hi Cindy! If we can do it, you know LE will do it.

For what it's worth, the psychic had a PI license that expired in or around October 26, 1996.

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-56870571.html

Difficult to find info on this person--various spellings of first name, with one n or two n's.

Not really trying to check credentials, but very interested in associates such as the "Ellen" mentioned in the link provided by Mysteriew above.

Thank you thank you thank you. I looked for info on her PI license until the wee hours this AM. I didn't find anything other than her say so. Since she has inserted herself into this investigation, I was hoping that the media would actually look into why she is a 'former' PI. Obviously she is still using the term- she just puts 'former' before it. So if she still finds it useful, why isn't she still one? I would like to see why her license was dropped- did it expire or was it revoked? Or did it ever exist?

Anybody who can pass this onto local media?

Thank you thank you thank you. I looked for info on her PI license until the wee hours this AM. I didn't find anything other than her say so. Since she has inserted herself into this investigation, I was hoping that the media would actually look into why she is a 'former' PI. Obviously she is still using the term- she just puts 'former' before it. So if she still finds it useful, why isn't she still one? I would like to see why her license was dropped- did it expire or was it revoked? Or did it ever exist?

Anybody who can pass this onto local media?

It was accidental, Mysteriew! Was looking for associates via conferences, etc. but knew others would be interested. At least there a terminus point to look for, 1996 or prior.

Some PI, eh? I think it is funny how she directs PI Casey how not to destroy remains because she took a course? someone important told her? Blah blah twaddle piffle blah. She gets so busy trying to launch her credentials / career in one's face she forgets the question or the point. Ah, Fame at last.

Cheers!

It was accidental, Mysteriew! Was looking for associates via conferences, etc. but knew others would be interested. At least there a terminus point to look for, 1996 or prior.

Some PI, eh? I think it is funny how she directs PI Casey how not to destroy remains because she took a course? someone important told her? Blah blah twaddle piffle blah. She gets so busy trying to launch her credentials / career in one's face she forgets the question or the point. Ah, Fame at last.

Cheers!

She is providing an alibi for DC. So I think her background could help show her credibility. (other than her 'business' I mean). She threw in the former PI stuff, so what happened to it?

This statement from Sheaffer pretty much sums up how I see this psychic's story. Flies in the face of the facts as we know them.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18486551/index.html

I agree! Just another person trying to exploit this tragedy for their 15 minutes! After watching this video, I am curious about the use of throw away phones. I know that LE can subpoena the phone records, both landline and cell, for DC, LA, CA, GA and the "psychic". Assuming that they find no cooberating evidence that places any of these players in contact with each other at the time coinciding with the video, they may assume there were pre-paid phones involved. If, and this is just speculation, if DC AND the person he is talking to were both using pre-pay/throw away phones, AND LE could get their hands on THOSE phones, would they be able somehow to track the numbers called? Kind of like they search a computer harddrive I mean? Just curious if this is possible. Any ideas?

I agree! Just another person trying to exploit this tragedy for their 15 minutes! After watching this video, I am curious about the use of throw away phones. I know that LE can subpoena the phone records, both landline and cell, for DC, LA, CA, GA and the "psychic". Assuming that they find no cooberating evidence that places any of these players in contact with each other at the time coinciding with the video, they may assume there were pre-paid phones involved. If, and this is just speculation, if DC AND the person he is talking to were both using pre-pay/throw away phones, AND LE could get their hands on THOSE phones, would they be able somehow to track the numbers called? Kind of like they search a computer harddrive I mean? Just curious if this is possible. Any ideas?

I've asked the same questions and haven't gotten any answers. But psychic eye has said that she used a phone from her father's account. She isn't saying saying she used a throw away or prepaid phone. If she told LE the same thing and they check his records and don't find a record of the calls then they have her.

She is providing an alibi for DC. So I think her background could help show her credibility. (other than her 'business' I mean). She threw in the former PI stuff, so what happened to it?

I want to wreck the alibi, too!

Mwahahaha! The phone records AND the associates AND content is what I'm after to show a picture of the defense subverting justice. As WFTV Sheaffer says, staging. But here is more than a stage. So near remains.

What is the purpose of G house search.....a fake ZG house that defense or pro-defense people and their agents knew about, surveyed, sampled, and did not contact LE or meds to examine on a professional basis? DC was really looking for something, as you know.

I really want to see D Casey's records, not just the psychic's.

(Then there is this as well: a very strong nudge from Tuba, an astrosleuther, that CA was also on the line that day at an "interesting" time period that can be shown not to have to do with Kidfinders smarmy meet'n'greet. Days and times of calls will tell. Plus immunity. They have really got to push it to DC. Ha ha. Tuba and other astros have *not* been wrong yet and it has been months now.)

:)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jzouzie