Psychic Ginnette Lucas claims she was on the phone with D. Casey while he searched

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It took a sec for me to figure that one out...lol. Yes, it does not seem to be happening.

ITA with you re the money...that's part of what's so crazy about it....she's either like Casey and didn't think they'd even look into the phone records/lies or didn't care? Now she's exposed as a fraud (assuming the phone records don't exist), and that's gotta be really bad for business and she didn't even seem to contemplate the possibility that would happen.

I look forward to her & DC being charged, assuming they were lying to LE about this.
People forget that charges against others will come after the trial of Casey (or before the statute of limitations run out). ;)

This gal got herself into a mess she will not recover from for awhile, imo, unless she can produce those records and get another shot at national tv to get her name cleared! (Guess she should have seen that one coming, eh?)

Wonder why we haven't heard anymore about the PI's involved. Not another word in any press at all? Strange.
There was a ton of interest in the area where Caylee's remains were found, all through August. First the blind drive by (Aug 11) then the MR Aug 11, 12, 13 and the the PI's. Everyone looking for Caylee's body. Why?
Psychic energy, leaked info, Cindy wanting a solution by Caylee's birthday?
No one found anything ... too much water in the area.
I sometimes think that LE should not poo poo psychics, other Police departments have used them when they are desperate with a cold case or a serial killer. Why wouldn't they even look for her remains??
To find out that the officer that was sent out there was too busy sending raunchy pictures to even look? If I lived in that city I would have been screaming at someone.

The psychic vibes must have been going wild in aug.. the drive by for one psychic , the MR, the PI. WOW Maybe LE should have paid attention that month.

I am not a psychic, however, when you joked about August.... that was the last time I had any powerful dreams of Caylee.... I wish I could have found away to have gotten paid.

I also find it strange that lately JH,DC and this "Psychic" have not been mentioned in weeks. I do hope the truth is exposed soon.... andif there is any way charges can be brought...Book em Danno......

So why the digs, poking, etc. within 10-15 feet of remains site?

IIRC, it was changed to about 150 feet away.....maybe the closer it got to being "fishy", they moved the place they were checking at farther away.

I've been reading to catch up...........still no document on who PI was talking to?
Was it this psychic woman?

I totally understand your confusion with that article, as I am confused also.
First off, that was one of the most poorly written NEWS clips that I have read in a while. First sentence:

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- A psychic in Virginia told private investigator Dominic Casey to search the woods near the Anthony family home back in November, a month before Caylee's body was discovered.

Shouldn't that read "A psychic claims to have told....

Dominic Casey was on the phone with psychic Ginette Matacia Lucas , states away in Virginia leading him to the place she saw Caylee in a dream.
What???:confused:

He saw trash all over, an empty oil quart, a toilet.
An empty quart?

Dominic Casey says the more he found of what the psychic was describing on the phone, the more freaked out he got. He says this was a very emotional time for him.

That should read: The more Dominic talks about this psychic deal, the more guilty he and others appear to Jay D
I need to know if anyone has a link to her police interview. She told the media that she had been "working with the Anthony family for several months "and they had sent her "several items of Caylee's including one of her bears." I want to know what she told the police they told her/talked to her about. As my grandmother used to say I will bet all the money in my pocket someone in that family talked to her about the friend of KC mentioning the woods there and how they used to bury their pets there, etc., and how KC kept saying over and over again to her parents in her jailhouse calls, "Mom think about everything I told you, all the places we talked about, she is really close, really close I can feel it". They knowingly or by accident gave the psychic all the clues and she passed them on to DC the PI. Has anyone heard or read her police or FBI interview? It is interesting that DC leaves that fact out when he talks to police, he acts like she was some random caller, when the A family had been talking back and forth with her, AND SO HAD HE! Is she on the State's witness list?

I wish someone would interview the psychic, or make that psydekick. I wish John Morgan would depose her. I wish LE would interview her. Heck, I wish NG would bring her back on for a showdown!

I wish someone would interview the psychic, or make that psydekick. I wish John Morgan would depose her. I wish LE would interview her. Heck, I wish NG would bring her back on for a showdown!
What date was she on NG? I want to see if I can still view it on the net.

I want to say Jan 13, but I'll see if I can find a link for you.

Nancy Grace laughed at her when she said she could not produce her phone records because they were sent to her dad's office.
LE has no use for her, she was weaving trying to cover DC's behind.
I doubt we will ever hear from her again.

Nancy Grace laughed at her when she said she could not produce her phone records because they were sent to her dad's office.
LE has no use for her, she was weaving trying to cover DC's behind.
I doubt we will ever hear from her again.

Party pooper!! lol

Ditto. DCasey will make the case for prosecution. Huge breakthrough if he does a depo.

LL, we need to weather-gear our 3.0 flibbertigibbets / hinkometers / pifflemeasures.

Pifflemeasures! LOL!! I agree. DC has alot to share. Probably why he has become so elusive...

My 3.0 flibbertigibbet was paid for by huge flippin' wadges of cash, not donations. It's state of the art hinkometer was built by the nice people at HinkTank. It has a special attachment that measures piffle and a bait bucket to stow...oh wait...that's the SS Extreme Badge Flasher...

I have a suspicion that the A's figured out where Caylee's body was (maybe from KC's clues) and TOLD the Psychic who then called DCasey and told him where to look based on her "visions". Either that or DCasey really was on the phone with an A family member and Ginette is just covering for them (and that's why she won't give up her phone records).

The A's wanted the body found (not sure if they were going to move it or what) but didn't want to show that KC told them where to look. They are trying to pretend a psychic figured this entire thing out.

Either way -- all very very fishy.

I have a suspicion that the A's figured out where Caylee's body was (maybe from KC's clues) and TOLD the Psychic who then called DCasey and told him where to look based on her "visions". Either that or DCasey really was on the phone with an A family member and Ginette is just covering for them (and that's why she won't give up her phone records).

The A's wanted the body found (not sure if they were going to move it or what) but didn't want to show that KC told them where to look. They are trying to pretend a psychic figured this entire thing out.

Either way -- all very very fishy.

I'm agreeing with the second scenario. She was brought in as a CYB Psychic. I would like to know if someone from KFN contacted her to enlist her help. The phone records, didn't she tell NG that those records were at her dad's, but he had already told her the calls were not listed? She was going to get with Verizon to get the records. You would think a psychic's reputation is something that needs to guarded and carefully maintained. If those calls existed, I would think she would be waving them in all of our faces by now.

I think Cindy blurted out that she was behind that phone call, or at least partly behind it. "I had people check that spot out last month!"

She sent DC. Lee was on the phone, trying to guide him to the spot. MOO.

I'm agreeing with the second scenario. She was brought in as a CYB Psychic. I would like to know if someone from KFN contacted her to enlist her help. The phone records, didn't she tell NG that those records were at her dad's, but he had already told her the calls were not listed? She was going to get with Verizon to get the records. You would think a psychic's reputation is something that needs to guarded and carefully maintained. If those calls existed, I would think she would be waving them in all of our faces by now.

I think Cindy blurted out that she was behind that phone call, or at least partly behind it. "I had people check that spot out last month!"

She sent DC. Lee was on the phone, trying to guide him to the spot. MOO.

LOL at a CYB Psychic! Totally true.

I agree with your scenario.

This story is going to make one heck of a made for TV movie someday, huh?? (I mean mini-series....there is no way they could play out this mess in 2 hours. I think we are going to need a 4 part series at least.)

I feel sure the OCSO has already interviewed this psychic, I mean they would have to right ? Now as far as subpoening her phone records, since she resides in Virginia, I wonder if they would be able to do that ? She said on the phone that for some reason she couldn't find the records of her conversation with DC on the 15th...that had to be followed up by LE ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back