Put ON Court TV Now

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You would think they would have only released him to his family and insured they were going to commit him. Who lets someone like this roam the streets? Unbelievable!

LaMer said:
I think, the lab needed a 'pristine sample', so the above wouldn't have worked. That was my take, anyway.

Hi, LaMer, there was a DNA expert on Crier who said there would have been no problem getting a DNA sample from Karr (chewing gum, kleenex, cup, etc,) and using it to include or exclude Karr while he was in Thailand. The DA is using the "pristine DNA sample" as a cover their butt excuse.

WhiteWolf said:
Hi, LaMer, there was a DNA expert on Crier who said there would have been no problem getting a DNA sample from Karr (chewing gum, kleenex, cup, etc,) and using it to include or exclude Karr while he was in Thailand. The DA is using the "pristine DNA sample" as a cover their butt excuse.
For shame, for shame, how many more humiliating examples of U.S. incompetence do we need to see. It just seems that they are happening one after another these days. Up until now we were trying to blame it all on this administration, but lo, and behold, it is even at the county level. It's getting closer to us commoners all of the time. What does it all mean. It must be a sign of things to come. LOL. Hard to imagine it getting any worse. I'll bet the European news has picked up on this. The comedians will have great time with this, but somehow it is all very sad, and that's the truth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo
Back