Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I definitely need some help here. Tommy was sentenced to 15 years + 10 years probation + a fine (either $15,000 ot $50.000 depending where you read). Now his case (#000147 Putnam County) has been reopened and a hearing is set for 10-4 @ 3PM.
How did that happen? Is it common? Am I reading that right? Will it be the same judge?

The hearing is for a sentence modification. AFAIK yes, same judge.

08/17/2010 62 MOTION FOR MODIFICATION OF SENTENCE

08/25/2010 63 ORDER OF DRUG OFFENDER PROBATION

08/26/2010 65 NOTICE OF HEARING SET ON 10/04/2010 AT 03:00

08/27/2010 64 NOTICE OF HEARING SET ON 10/04/2010 AT 03:00

09/01/2010 66 MOTION TO TRANSPORT PRISONER

I definitely need some help here. Tommy was sentenced to 15 years + 10 years probation + a fine (either $15,000 ot $50.000 depending where you read). Now his case (#000147 Putnam County) has been reopened and a hearing is set for 10-4 @ 3PM.
How did that happen? Is it common? Am I reading that right? Will it be the same judge?

The hearing is for a sentence modification. AFAIK yes, same judge.

08/17/2010 62 MOTION FOR MODIFICATION OF SENTENCE

08/25/2010 63 ORDER OF DRUG OFFENDER PROBATION

08/26/2010 65 NOTICE OF HEARING SET ON 10/04/2010 AT 03:00

08/27/2010 64 NOTICE OF HEARING SET ON 10/04/2010 AT 03:00

He was just sentenced on 8/6. What could have changed that the judge would modify his sentence less than 2 months after he imposed it? Is that commmon?

Where was TN that fateful afternoon and night? Why hasn't ANYONE spilled the beans?

Motion to transport the prisoner where? When? For what?

Yes, it's early for his move next month for court, the motion to transport, but it could take longer being where he's at, paperwork and all (is this 2010?)

How the heck are you Grandmaj? xoxo

Just as puzzled as the next guy...lol

If this question has been asked and answered already I apologize. If HC is deceased and her remains are found(saying this makes me sad)would they be able to test her hair for drugs?

did sb say that people would be surprised or shocked at who did this? and the answer is no he did not..he said there may be other people cupable,but as to who killed hc, (thats not going to be a big surpise,) i have seen hundreds of wrong statements on this.

AGAIN, why can't we find out where TN was that night, afternoon. This is crazy! Come on people TALK. If you don't talk now, God help you!

did sb say that people would be surprised or shocked at who did this? and the answer is no he did not..he said there may be other people cupable,but as to who killed hc, (thats not going to be a big surpise,) i have seen hundreds of wrong statements on this.

Right on, blazeofglory!

It all depends on which newspaper/reporter is telling it, and where their bias lies, IMO.

The first article I read claimed SB said it would be no surprise. Then it was reported he said people will be surprised. And subsequent articles went with that but then I so "no surprise" again.

Many people have embraced the will be surprised version but I believe the factual account is that SB said it would not be a surprise.

Why did Lindsay throw out Tommy and Timmy's boots?
What happened to Orlando, and where is he now?
Why can't anyone pinpoint where TN was that night?
" " " " " MC " " " "
Why wasn't RC outside running from door to door screaming
about Haleigh?
Why did TN arrive so soon with a diamond neklace and and LE jacket?
How is little Butterbean doing?
How is his mother doing?
What is Jack (Ron's father) alibi for that late afternoon, evening, night?
Where is Lisa, and how is she doing?
Why did TN and GGM go to Shell Harbor before the police?
What ever happend to/with the dentist from VA from whom Donna and MC got the drugs?

I'm a little tired now, I'll have more later.

If this question has been asked and answered already I apologize. If HC is deceased and her remains are found(saying this makes me sad)would they be able to test her hair for drugs?

I believe they would be able to test for a history of past drug use. However, they probably would not be able to tell what drug actually killed someone, because it takes time to show up the hair follicles, and obviously if a person is deceased, all body activity stops.

Does anyone know if hair samples were taken of RC, MC and little Butterbean? If not, why not?

can someone please help me ??
I am looking for 2 maybe 3 video links

1. is a jail visit with RC N His mom ....where she tells him she is proud of him and does he think she will talk ...she being MC I presume

2. a video where TN ...Stated she drove by and waved at her granchildren while they were outside ....another or possible the same video....where I think she stated she sent a Family member to stop by the mobile home

Thank you in advance truly appreciate

The proud of you and do you think she'll talk bit was played on Nancy Grace Feb 15 2010.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/15/ng.01.html

RONALD CUMMINGS, FATHER OF MISSING 5-YR-OLD HALEIGH CUMMINGS: Well, it`s good to see you.

TERESA NEVES, GRANDMOTHER OF MISSING 5-YR-OLD, HALEIGH CUMMINGS: It`s good to see you, sweetheart.

CUMMINGS: Sucks it`s like this.

NEVES: Yes, it does. I hate it.

CUMMINGS: I`ll be OK.

NEVES: Promise?

CUMMINGS: Yes, I`ll be home soon.

NEVES: Promise?

CUMMINGS: I don`t want to make a promise I can`t keep but.

NEVES: Don`t you have something to tell me?

CUMMINGS: Huh?

NEVES: Don`t you have something to tell me?

CUMMINGS: That I love you?

NEVES: No --

(LAUGHTER)

CUMMINGS: What?

NEVES: I don`t know. You said you had something to tell us.

CUMMINGS: No. Not really. I really don`t --

NEVES: Think she`s going to talk? Do you think she`s going to talk?

CUMMINGS: Well, this is between me and you, and whoever is listening to our recording, but, you know, they shouldn`t -- the cops are not just going to run out and tell nobody. If they do then they`re going to have the (EXPLETIVE DELETED) FDLE to deal with.

Anyway, so after that maybe they`ll do that recording, and the reason why they done it is because they went to the jail and was talking to her, and Jason said, man, I`ve never seen her cry. Real tears, you know, she always -- you know, has to jerk a tear out.

Jason said no, man, this (EXPLETIVE DELETED) was like pouring, and you know when it started? And I said when? He said when we started talking about you. Being locked up. And losing Junior.

He said she didn`t give two (EXPLETIVE DELETED) about her brother, her mama, her daddy, nobody. When I talked about you, being locked up, she started pouring them. And they were real. So.

He said and she said -- she was so proud to show everybody her tattoo, see, it says Ronald Sr.

NEVES: They made a big deal about that on all the TVs and everything. I said you got Misty in that cell over there which nobody else would do.

CUMMINGS: Nobody else could do.

NEVES: Yes. So you know, you`re just -- I`m very proud of you. Don`t you let anybody tell you that I`m not.

CUMMINGS: Well, the way I see it, I already told you.

NEVES: Yes, I know.

CUMMINGS: If one of the two of them, the whole time we figured it`s got to be one of the two of them. If it`s one of the two of them, then they got it pinned in a corner now because Crystal could wait six or eight months, she just pops up over here or wherever in Texas and move to Montana, whatever. You know and -- or the worst, so, either way we`ll know.

NEVES: Well, you just hang in there, baby. What are crying for, sweetheart?

CUMMINGS: Because I wish I knew where my daughter was.

NEVES: I know, honey. But we`ll find her. You know? One way or the other, like you said, one of them is going to mess up, so we`re going to find her.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/search/130/btLiiTOnUHQ

Does anyone know if hair samples were taken of RC, MC and little Butterbean? If not, why not?

IMO, the only way we are going to know what LE has done is when they charge an individual(s) with the disappearance/death of Haleigh and the public records are released.

If Im not mistaken, Jr. got his head shaved-quickly after Haleighs disappearance.

I don't think LE will ever let this case go cold. They would open themselves up to a ton of public scrutiny due to the Sunshine Laws. With that said, are there any guidelines within the laws of that state that outline what constitutes a "cold case?" Can LE just keep a file on their desk and classify it as an ongoing investigation indefinitely?

Why would Lindsay tell Tommy that she threw out his and Timmy's boots. Tommy was sitting in jail and I don't think he gave a rat's azz about his boots.....unless they somehow played into this case. What a stupid thing to tell your husband while he's in jail, unless she wanted to relay to him that she got rid of evidence. :furious:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfcortez8
Back