Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If MC is involved in a homicide, would she be tried as an adult or a juvenile, since she was only 17 at the time ?? If this questions has already been asked, I apologize. Thank You !

I have a question concerning the Croslin residence on Magnolia-

The night Haleigh went missing-Hank was in the hospital,,, was Lisa staying at the hospital with him? Or was she staying with Timmy and Chelsea? I vaguely remember something about her not having transportation to get back and forth to the hospital.
Was the Magnolia house empty the night Haleigh dissappeared?

TIA

Bumping this up.....

Could Misty have come over to her parents, knowing no one was home?

She could have wanted to avoid GGM Sykes dropping by again.

If MC is involved in a homicide, would she be tried as an adult or a juvenile, since she was only 17 at the time ?? If this questions has already been asked, I apologize. Thank You !

Many teens are tried as an adult, and I believe this would be the case here.

How long has Ron known or know of JO ? Did RC know JO before RC started dating Misty ?

Is it true or not that JO is a Registered Sex Offender ?

thanks

Tried as an adult, not eligible for execution.

Please forgive me as I have not been following this case...I am seeing a lot of posts about Hailey being molested by Jo or ToC, may I ask where this info came from and if there is no credible source then why all the speculation? Sorry but it's really creeping me out and I just would like to know if this has been from a news or family source...Thank you for your help!:blowkiss:

Please forgive me as I have not been following this case...I am seeing a lot of posts about Hailey being molested by Jo or ToC, may I ask where this info came from and if there is no credible source then why all the speculation? Sorry but it's really creeping me out and I just would like to know if this has been from a news or family source...Thank you for your help!:blowkiss:

This was discussed on the Levi Page show last night and you can read about it on that thread. :blowkiss:

What is the link to the letter? Someone said it is on the home page and either I am overlooking it or it was moved? Please help this lost person LOL

Does anyone know how close the Croslins were to Haleigh? I mean, IF Toc or JO walked out of the MH carrying her, did she feel safe with them? Did she know who they were or were they strangers to her?

Does anyone know how close the Croslins were to Haleigh? I mean, IF Toc or JO walked out of the MH carrying her, did she feel safe with them? Did she know who they were or were they strangers to her?

Joe ....in my opinion no.....ToC....I have to say yes. Haleigh played at their house many times and vice versa. He would have been no stranger to her, in my opinion.

Do any of the players know Chad Reynolds? Do any of you think maybe Ron Killed him at a party because he did something to Haleigh [molested her] and all know this and therefore is covering for him? Thanks

One thing that keeps getting left out of all the scenarios that I've read so far is Jr.

If Misty, Tommy and Joe took Haleigh 5 miles away to dispose of her did they leave that little boy home alone? It would have taken them a long time to get that child out to that dock and then come back home.

Where was JR? during everything?

When do we get sunshine doc drop?

Do we have to wait until an arrest for Sunshine law?

To my knowledge the only source has been comments made by Misty.
And you know how easy she is to follow and verify what she has claimed.
So we don't really know.

anyone remember that fatal night............
first 911 call came from 116 Tyler ave.........Tommy's house
then awhile later 911 call came in from Cummings house
do we know what happened at 116 Tyler?????
Domestic fight????
Is that possiblt when TC came home ????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME