Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The video link Kaeska posted via Google is my video. I upload to YouTube and post to WS. There are over 1500 videos uploaded to the Anthony and Cummings case and if googled you are bound to google one of my videos.

I have an "Anniversary Clock" that chimes as well as an "Old Schoolhouse Clock" that chimes.

This is the same video that Kaesha linked via "google" however it is directly to my YouTube channel. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4KvgPF8cak

Just about every single video that is at the end of the hour or top of the hour of either Prime News, Nancy, Issues, Today Show, Greta, Geraldo etc., you are bound to hear the "Anniversary Clock" and the "Old SchoolHouse Clock".

Thank you. I appreciate your time in explaining it to me.

According to the NG tour of the house about 10 days ago, your three points in question are affirmative.

The relative difference in height between the two beds is um... about 20 inches... but that's a guess based on:

1. 8 inches average for bed frame height of the queen size bed
2.. 10 inches average for the box spring of the queen size bed.
3. Maybe 12 inches thickness for the queen size mattress
4. Minus 10 inches (apprx.) thickness of the toddler bed mattress.

Why do you ask? Line of sight?

1. Answer has varied: Misty says she put Haleigh and Jr to bed together.
Misty then says Jr was in the big bed and Haleigh was in the tot bed. Misty then says Haleigh was in the tot bed in the master bedroom alone watching movies and Jr was on the couch watching movies. Ron has stated that Jr and Haleigh were in the big bed. It's a veritable cherry pick as to which is the accurate story.

2. Everyone seems to agree that at some point, Haleigh was on the tot bed in the bedroom. The position of the bed has been reported differently. In one report (a news report) stated that Misty told them that Haleigh was "on the tot bed close to the TV" but if you look at the room layout in any of the videos, where the tot bed is positioned is not near the TV at all. But Granny Teresa says where the bed is shown in the house tour is where the bed was usually. Again, you get your choice, but as for the direct question, she was in the tot bed.

3. There is a master bathroom. It is situated a few feet from the end of the bed.

Both beds were situated on the floor, no frames. Haleigh's bed was located approximately 4' from the big bed, and because it is really just a crib mattress, would be significantly smaller than a queen mattress and box spring.

Issi & Debs: Thanks so much. :blowkiss:

:twocents: It makes sense to me that the who-was-where-when story isn't clean cut. IMHO, with kids, everything that everyone is doing can completely change on a dime...in an upredictable fashion. That's not so troubling to me now. It even helps piece in the statement about two different videos that wouldn't otherwise seem to fit the timeline due to their run times (Madagascar & AirBud IIRC) and the timeline.

As to "why ask". Just playin' out a couple of thought/theories. Thanks again for your to-the-point and detailed answers!

Does anyone else find it strange that a light wasn't left on at night all of the time? Misty was alerted that something was wrong by the fact that the kitchen light was on. Ron said that the trailer was pitch black. You have a very young woman watching two small children in the middle of nowhere. One of the children is scared of the dark and the other is probably too. Wouldn't it make sense that a light be left on always. I'm beginning to even question the "kitchen light on" as part of the intruder story.

Does anyone else find it strange that a light wasn't left on at night all of the time? Misty was alerted that something was wrong by the fact that the kitchen light was on. Ron said that the trailer was pitch black. You have a very young woman watching two small children in the middle of nowhere. One of the children is scared of the dark and the other is probably too. Wouldn't it make sense that a light be left on always. I'm beginning to even question the "kitchen light on" story.

Has anyone ever mentioned a nightlight ? I know my girls had them when they were little.

Has anyone ever mentioned a nightlight ? I know my girls had them when they were little.

No word of a nightlight that I've heard. You would think that if a nightlight was used, it would have been mentioned in relation to saying how afraid of the dark Haleigh was.

Does anyone else find it strange that a light wasn't left on at night all of the time? Misty was alerted that something was wrong by the fact that the kitchen light was on. Ron said that the trailer was pitch black. You have a very young woman watching two small children in the middle of nowhere. One of the children is scared of the dark and the other is probably too. Wouldn't it make sense that a light be left on always. I'm beginning to even question the "kitchen light on" as part of the intruder story.

I'm not sure where I got this but I have a feeling someone said they slept on the TV on and that would have shed some light presumably.

I'm not sure where I got this but I have a feeling someone said they slept on the TV on and that would have shed some light presumably.

Comment: We "do" at least part of the night. The timer is set for it to go off at a specific time.

My question is, was there skylights in the home? (I thought I read there were). If so, where are they located?

Has anyone read or heard that Haleigh attended the Polka Dot Learning Center either for preschool or after-school care?

Has LE checked the cell phone pings on Misty's whereabouts that night Haleigh disappeared?? As well as WBG?

Anyone know where the picture of the back of Ron's truck is? On the back window I think it says "Only God Can Judge Me". I wonder if it was up before Ron married Misty or if it was done following the nuptials.

I don't know if he watched movies, but that is a quote from "Great Balls of Fire" Jerry Lee Lewis' biopic. When the hits the fan after his marriage to his 13 year old cousin he defiantly proclaims that "Only God can judge me". His career went into the clunker. To me it seems like Ron knows that marrying a seventeen year old is wrong and he just doesn't care. There is something really disturbing about that.

How did they determine that the little girl seen in Tennessee was not Hayleigh?

Oh, on the skylights, what was the status of the moon?

I swear, Im going blind. isnt there a section here of photos of police, family etc?
Trailer had skylights? How do we know she was afraid of the dark? I would have thought a light left on somewhere would have been a natural thing to do.
From living in FL. at one time, I can tell you, it gets really really dark.

I posted this improperly on the "What is Misty Hiding" thread - sorry mods.

HOW LONG was Haleigh's bed in Ron & Misty's room? Her bedframe was set up in her room when NG or JVM did the interview with Ron's mother. I would move my children into my bedroom if my husband worked nights while they were young. So I am wondering if the sleeping arrangements were recent as to Haleigh. IF SO, then why would an intruder/pedaphile go into the masterbedroom to take a child? They would have to have known she would be there, or had opportunity to look through the entire trailer first -without waking anyone? My question is HOW LONG HAD THE CHILDREN BEEN SLEEPING IN THE MASTERBEDROOM?

In the Nancy Grace 3.26.09 thread someone was wondering if Art Harris would be bring up two inconsistencies that Websleuther Reann noticed in one of Ronald's Nancy Grace interview. Art didn't mentioned it, and while I asked about it on the thread, it was closed before there was an answer.

Does anyone know what those two inconsistencies were? Thank you!

I wanted to start a thread on this but was not sure If I could or if there is another place for it.

I wonder what the other illegal activity is?

Quote: http://www.cbs47.com/content/topstor...43W8hC_OQ.cspx

Other illegal activity going on in the woods could pose a problem for the volunteers. Officers also told the searchers if they did find any evidence, they could contaminate the scene and the evidence would be useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theresa06