Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to start a thread on this but was not sure If I could or if there is another place for it.

I wonder what the other illegal activity is?

Quote: http://www.cbs47.com/content/topstor...43W8hC_OQ.cspx

Other illegal activity going on in the woods could pose a problem for the volunteers. Officers also told the searchers if they did find any evidence, they could contaminate the scene and the evidence would be useless.

Good question.I would like to know this too.

I wanted to start a thread on this but was not sure If I could or if there is another place for it.

I wonder what the other illegal activity is?

Quote: http://www.cbs47.com/content/topstor...43W8hC_OQ.cspx

Other illegal activity going on in the woods could pose a problem for the volunteers. Officers also told the searchers if they did find any evidence, they could contaminate the scene and the evidence would be useless.

I've also wondered about this. If I were guessing I'd say meth labs & marijuana plants could be two illegal things you might find in a rural wooded area. Maybe moonshine as well.......dunno :)

I've also wondered about this. If I were guessing I'd say meth labs & marijuana plants could be two illegal things you might find in a rural wooded area. Maybe moonshine as well.......dunno :)

poaching? illegal hunting?

I can't remember a case that LE said absolutely nothing at all like this one, can anyone?

Also if it was a SO or RSO in the area wouldn't the LE tell neighbors to curfew their children? LOCK UP DOORS? warnings etc?

Trailer had skylights? How do we know she was afraid of the dark? I would have thought a light left on somewhere would have been a natural thing to do.
From living in FL. at one time, I can tell you, it gets really really dark.

Yes, the trailer did have skylights, although to my knowledge we don't know where the moon was in the sky that night.
We know that Haleigh is afraid of the dark based on Ron's report that Haleigh would not leave the trailer at night because of this fear.
I would have thought that a lot of things about this case would have been the natural thing to do too.

PS: Earlier I asked about two inconsistencies that a Websleuther noticed during Ron C.'s interview with Nancy G... what were those two inconsistencies.

Does anybody know how Misty saw the screen door open with the brick? On Nancy Grace they said the actual door to the house closed automatically, so how did she see the brick?

I can't remember a case that LE said absolutely nothing at all like this one, can anyone?

Also if it was a SO or RSO in the area wouldn't the LE tell neighbors to curfew their children? LOCK UP DOORS? warnings etc?

Yes Passionflower, The Michelle Young case. ;}

Anyone know where the picture of the back of Ron's truck is? On the back window I think it says "Only God Can Judge Me". I wonder if it was up before Ron married Misty or if it was done following the nuptials.

I don't know if he watched movies, but that is a quote from "Great Balls of Fire" Jerry Lee Lewis' biopic. When the hits the fan after his marriage to his 13 year old cousin he defiantly proclaims that "Only God can judge me". His career went into the clunker. To me it seems like Ron knows that marrying a seventeen year old is wrong and he just doesn't care. There is something really disturbing about that.

*bold by me*

It was on the truck before the nuptials. This is a screencap from the last presser where Ron and Crystal spoke.

Truck2.jpg

Oh, on the skylights, what was the status of the moon?

IIRC, it was a full moon or close to it.

I'm not sure where I got this but I have a feeling someone said they slept on the TV on and that would have shed some light presumably.

You are correct -GGM Sykes said they always slept with the tv on:

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18872949/detail.html

Annette Sykes, Haleigh's great-grandmother, said the bedroom door was kept open at night and the television was always on.

"I can't see how they can get her in and out with the TV on," Sykes said.

Sykes pointed out the adjoining bathroom where Croslin went when she said she realized that Haleigh was gone.

JMO, and ONLY MO... but if Crystal's attorney isn't getting paid, WHY OH WHY is she involving herself in this MESS, and WHY is she not at home taking care of her OWN children? Aren't they too suffering because their mom is so far away? Anyone know how old they are?? I have heard, RUMOR ONLY that they are very young.

May I please ask are LE planning on doing any more ground searches with dogs in area's they have not checked for Haleigh?I feel they really need to be doing this and keep doing searching in all different places.She really might be out there.

if you have a specific question about something, ask it here and hopefully someone can answer it.
Should not be an opinion type question, but rather factually based or where can you find something.

Ask a question
Leave an answer

Not for discussion beyond that. :)

Are you planning on reopening the family & local thread ? If so when ?

how many days could have LE legally held Loucakis before charging him with the violation of parole?

Are the FBI still involved with this case?

How much money did the today show pay RC for two exclusive videos, one of the wedding, and the other of the reception?

Why was RC wearing sunglasses inside the house during the reception?

Why did Ronald, after being told by LE not to discuss the polygraph(s), disregard their request altogether? (Below)

What did Misty do for 27 minutes, from the time that she got up to go to the bathroom, noticed the kitchen light on, then noticed the back door wide open, ran back into the bedroom to grab the phone, noticed Haleigh was missing and then...........................27 minutes later was standing at the front door when Ron pulled into the driveway while Jr. was still inside the home with the back door wide open?? (Below) and as of yet Misty hasn't said that she locked herself and Jr. in the bedroom and called 911 or waited there for Ron to get home - for their safety - DURING the time that the back door was still wide open...??

NG - February 11, 2009 (RC)

(Bold Me)

GRACE: Now, have you and your girlfriend both taken a polygraph, right?

CUMMINGS: Yes, I have. Passed it with flying colors. Yes, she has. Passed hers.

GRACE: And you volunteered to do that and you`ve been cooperating with police, right?

CUMMINGS: Yes. Why not? I don`t have anything to hide. I just want my
daughter back. Anything that`s going to help them eliminate more
people, that`s the best thing.

GRACE: Exactly. Mr. Cummings, you said the door was propped open. Describe to me what you saw when you got home.

CUMMINGS: I came in the house and immediately checked all the bedrooms,
the bathroom, everywhere, just to be sure, and walked to the back door,
it was wide open.
As I walked out the back door, the screen door was
propped open with a cinderblock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors