Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just me being curious about irrelevant details but I'd like to know if Annette Sykes is TN's mother or RC's paternal grandmother.

I believe TN said it was her mother that was at the house that night.

Another question though, who was at the house with her? At least twice, I've heard her say "we".

Does one of Misty's brothers live at *** Tyler? If so, what happened there the night that Haleigh went missing that a policeman questioned that address on the tape between dispatcher and officers?

Does anyone know where Ron was that weekend before Haleigh disappeared?

Does one of Misty's brothers live at *** Tyler? If so, what happened there the night that Haleigh went missing that a policeman questioned that address on the tape between dispatcher and officers?

I believe it's the brother who's married to Lindsy.

Thank You Texas Sleuth....I stand corrected. I had researched Shoreline Dr, not Ave....

Now, does anyone know when TN moved from that property and where she lives now? Did she own it?

I see that the property was purchased in 2002....no exchange since then listed. It is a very large home, almost 3,000 sq. ft. I would like to know if it is being rented at this time.

Is the Haleighbug Foundation incorporated or registered with the state of Florida? Do they have charitable status?

A week or two ago on NG she was going over the arrest record of RC in list form. One of the drugs he was alledged to have was GHB. Does anyone have this information confirmed?
GHB can kill if given in too high of a dose, right?

A week or two ago on NG she was going over the arrest record of RC in list form. One of the drugs he was alledged to have was GHB. Does anyone have this information confirmed?
GHB can kill if given in too high of a dose, right?
Check the Documents thread, his records are there.

Bumping up!

So what is the verdict with LE, have they even done a poly on "Greg"? Why is this case only down to Rumors?? If Misty was the last one to see Haleigh and the case is a stand still, then why don't they arrest Misty for child endangerment, based on the witness confirmations that she was out that night??

Because there is no witness confirmation that she was out that night.

Because there is no witness confirmation that she was out that night.

Except there are plenty of news articles stating that people have said she was out that night, that they saw her. Doesn't that make them witnesses? Just because we haven't seen an LE report about them, does that mean they're fictitious?

Except there are plenty of news articles stating that people have said she was not out that night, that they saw her. Doesn't that make them witnesses? Just because we haven't seen an LE report about them, does that mean they're fictitious?

Bolded by me.

I'm confused.

If there are witnesses that she was out, I'm surprised they haven't made some news/talk show for their 15 minutes of fame if nothing else.

Bolded by me.

I'm confused.

If there are witnesses that she was out, I'm surprised they haven't made some news/talk show for their 15 minutes of fame if nothing else.

Just call me typo debs. Sorry about that. I fixed it.

A question for the locals, I know this is a morbid question but in the water near Haleigh's house, how many alligators are around? Like (and I hate to even say it but I'm just wondering if it could be a possibility) if somebody disposed of a body, would the alligators get to it before LE or a searcher? What are the odds?

Thanks!

In the North Florida area the alligators do not feed in the winter. Alligators can slow down their metabolism and live off their fat for a while when it turns cold. Alligators, frogs and the like can apparently dig themselves a hole in the mud at the bottom or in the bank of a river, pond or lake, and slow or even completely stop their breathing. They begin to feed in mid-to-late spring. This is also when they are on the land looking for nest building sites to lay their eggs.

It is very unlikely that an alligator could have been looking for food in early February(i.e.9th,10th,11th) The temperatures were much too cold along the St. Johns River basin.

Has anyone tried to document how often and where RC has lived? It appears the family moves often. Everytime I turnaround RC lives in a different spot.

Has anyone tried to document how often and where RC has lived? It appears the family moves often. Everytime I turnaround RC lives in a different spot.

He has lived in 4 places (confirmed) in the past year: With his mother, in the MH on Buchanan, the MH on Green Lane, and now with his grandmother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett