Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
May I please ask did RC's sister get married and when was that?

Why was Chad G. ordered to stay away from his own children for 2 years? Does anyone know how many children he has, ages, and whether girls or boys? TIA

Why are there no updates on this case? I see there are no new daily updates and I have not seen a thing on Nancy Grace about it.

I have not kept up with this case lately, am just reading through some of the posts that I have missed. I am reading that Ron bought a new truck and lost his job...is this true ? Anyone know when he bought the truck, just curious.

I have not kept up with this case lately, am just reading through some of the posts that I have missed. I am reading that Ron bought a new truck and lost his job...is this true ? Anyone know when he bought the truck, just curious.
No confirmation on a new truck, only hearsay.

has there been a single significant break in this case since it was first reported ?

:(

Other than Misty, Ron, and supposedly Ron's mother, were there any other people that saw Haleigh anytime after school that day? Neighbors, etc?

Im kind of new here and have no idea where to look but maybe someone can help.Is there any info on Haleighbug Center as far as who's in charge of donations,do expenditures have to be accounted for,I heard that when this case is over any leftover money will be donated to someone in a simular position or to missing child organization.I am trying to get proven info not rumors,am tired of arguing with someone who insists Crystal just takes money and blows it and is not accountable to anyone yet they say Jamie W. is in charge of Ron's donations.I would appreciate any info you can give me about this.TIA

Other than Misty, Ron, and supposedly Ron's mother, were there any other people that saw Haleigh anytime after school that day? Neighbors, etc?

It is my understanding that there was a AC repairman there that day and one of Misty's brother was to supposed to have been there as well around 5:00 ish and left around 5:30 with his kids. I believe Grandma Skyes was the one who stopped by with the clean clothes..

Im kind of new here and have no idea where to look but maybe someone can help.Is there any info on Haleighbug Center as far as who's in charge of donations,do expenditures have to be accounted for,I heard that when this case is over any leftover money will be donated to someone in a simular position or to missing child organization.I am trying to get proven info not rumors,am tired of arguing with someone who insists Crystal just takes money and blows it and is not accountable to anyone yet they say Jamie W. is in charge of Ron's donations.I would appreciate any info you can give me about this.TIA

It is my understanding that when Crystal needs any money she has to bring in a reciept to who handle's the account before any money is released. I think the best way to find out who is handling everything would be to email Crystal's attorney with the question she should reply. In the meantime I will take a look here on the forum I think the information may be posted, where I am not sure..hope this helps..If I find it I will post it here.

Does anyone have any info on the vehicle that was confiscated in Tenn.? TIA

Does anyone have any info on the vehicle that was confiscated in Tenn.? TIA

Back on Feb. 19 on an episode of Nancy Grace there was info on a car that was seized. On that day it was reportedly a Toyota Rav-4 SUV, if you remember that vehicle description was given in a unconfirmed sighting in Knoxville Tenn. We were never given anymore info about that however....to my recollection. There was also a van that belonged to the family of Misty C. Misty had reportedly used the car that day or the day before. The van was also examined by law enforcement and released back to the Croslin family. Misty's sister I want to say took possession of the car.

Back on Feb. 19 on an episode of Nancy Grace there was info on a car that was seized. On that day it was reportedly a Toyota Rav-4 SUV, if you remember that vehicle description was given in a unconfirmed sighting in Knoxville Tenn. We were never given anymore info about that however....to my recollection. There was also a van that belonged to the family of Misty C. Misty had reportedly used the car that day or the day before. The van was also examined by law enforcement and released back to the Croslin family. Misty's sister I want to say took possession of the car.

Thank you, Elle, but I was wondering if any further info was ever released on the Rav4. I've looked everywhere, but I can't find anything.

Hi,
You can type in the haleighbug dot and it is on the front page of website that all the donations to haleighbug center are for Crystals use.
The ones for Rons is one for the reward fund thru crime stoppers and cant be used by either parent and the funds that are sent to Jamie to Ron are used by Ron. When I called about all of this Ron didnt need anything or accepting any donations as me and my church wrote to Ron and he said he didnt need anything. so I guess if people send in his name, he can use it for personal expenses if needed. The one for reward is thru the B of A bank and that cannot be touched, only for reward. I called all 3 places including the law enforcment on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV