Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain why we are seeing two different forms of Haleighs name?

Is it HaLeigh or Haleigh?

I can't imagine anybody in the family feels very strongly about the capital L in the middle because no one apparently told any of the news reporters that there should be a capital L and the websites her mother and father have had set up for her spell it with a small L. Seems like it's just a matter of taste.

I was re-reading some threads and found an interesting comment, could someone tell me if it is indeed a fact that Misty's mother was Ronalds neighbor? Where Ronald lived previously of course. I read that Misty was a neighbor to Ronald and first became his sitter....then a relationship followed. I am not stating a fact.....simply asking a question....lol

TY, but on both Crystal's site, and on Ron's Lawyers site it is Haleigh...no capital L

Perhaps they are misinformed? Crystal spells it with a cap. "L" on her myspace page according to screenshots I've seen. I tend to trust the Court documents and the parents.

The parents should probably inform their attorneys. Then again, it is probably not front in their mind, I suppose?

Death and disposal in any number of places.

Oh Debs,I pray not.I am holding on to the thoughts it is family after reading so many different family members myspace and seeing how they feel.If it is,we know she's safe and being cared for,if it wasn't family,the only other alternative would be to think the worst after it's been so long.Already her school year is over and what a horrible lifetime memory for the kids in her class to have to carry,as it is.

I was re-reading some threads and found an interesting comment, could someone tell me if it is indeed a fact that Misty's mother was Ronalds neighbor? Where Ronald lived previously of course. I read that Misty was a neighbor to Ronald and first became his sitter....then a relationship followed. I am not stating a fact.....simply asking a question....lol

Here I go bumping my own post again.....I fell asleep looking for the answer the other day....please if anyone knows I would appreciate it.

Has LE come out and publicly said that Ron and Misty have been cleared ? I have not been keeping up w/ the case as closely so I apologize for any information I have missed due to that.

Has LE come out and publicly said that Ron and Misty have been cleared ? I have not been keeping up w/ the case as closely so I apologize for any information I have missed due to that.

No one except the ac man has been cleared.

Does anyone know how TN arrived so quickly to Green Lane?

Who is Crystal's biological mother ? and where is she ? I prob. already know this answer but for some reason I am having memory lapse...

Who is Crystal's biological mother ? and where is she ? I prob. already know this answer but for some reason I am having memory lapse...

Beg pardon???? Come in out of left field, Mystic!!!

Does anyone know why TES stopped searching and why LE feels this is a family abduction and Haleigh is alive, but out of State?

I have question for Tom's Girl??
Why is sex offender list locked, I think it should be updated, maybe SO involve maybe not, one of them might be in contact with Haleigh or Ron and Misty.
Afterall two new ones were arrest this week booked into Putman County.
Christopher Joseph Pearce, not on the list, Court record show he live 4 miles from Rons and the route goes by the railroad, buffaloo bluff road,
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=754973&IMG=30523
943.0435-14c4 SEX OFFENDER VIOLATION FAIL TO REGISTER AS REQUIRED F T $1,004.00
2nd one was not on the list either, still sleuthing
KENNETH BISHOP http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=754988&IMG=58872
800.04-5c1 LEWD LASCV BEHAVIOR VICTIM IS LESS 12 YOA OFFNDR LESS THAN 18YOA F S $7,512.00
800.04-5c1 LEWD LASCV BEHAVIOR VICTIM IS LESS 12 YOA OFFNDR LESS THAN 18YOA F S $7,512.00
Please open so we can update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member