Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been gone for over a month has anyone heard anything new about Haleigh

Nothing new has happened. I think it is a cold case now. I wish they would find her, but as day after day passes hope is growing dimmer. I would love to be proved wrong on this.

I really would like to know what LE has decided to do.

They did state on June 5th that, LE, the state attorney's office and the FBI gathered in for a roundtable discussion. "There were a lot of new ideas and a lot of things that they looked at that they were going to look at again. It was said that the group intended to meet again in 30 days if the case had not yet been solved. It has been over 30days and nothing. Several statements caught my attention to that news release. One is that the State Attorney was also at the roundtable discussion and I felt that maybe they have an idea on what happen to Haleigh and maybe charges were going to be filed on someone. And the fact that they have not disclosed any of the reports from the evidence gathered and lab analysis.

I also would like to know if Crystal has filed for an adjustment to her child support. Haleigh is missing and there is no reason she should be paying Ron child support until she is brought home. JMO.

Agencies Review Status Of Missing Girl 5-Year-Old Haleigh Cummings

UPDATED: 12:59 pm EDT June 5, 2009 The group intends to meet again in 30 days if the case has not yet been solved. http://www.news4jax.com/news/19668260/detail.html

Agencies Review Status Of Missing Girl 5-Year-Old Haleigh Cummings

UPDATED: 12:59 pm EDT June 5, 2009 The group intends to meet again in 30 days if the case has not yet been solved. http://www.news4jax.com/news/19668260/detail.html

Originally posted by Bern 7-10-09: Kathi B. email me today that she checked but nothing has been scheduled.

Thank you

Does this mean the case has possibly been solved or are they slow in getting back together for a second review? :waitasec:

Does this mean the case has possibly been solved or are they slow in getting back together for a second review? :waitasec:

To be honest with you, she didn't know either....

I know this case is there top priority, so I doubt it is because they are slow. I think there are some leads or what ever you want to call them, that they are working on and once they are investigated if no arrest comes of them, they will meet. The SA makes the decisions as to whether or not an arrest will hold up.

I've heard two different versions of why Marie contacted DCYF. One was to report on Crystal, the other was to request a looksee at her home in the hopes Crystal would regain custody. Does anyone know which story is true?

I've heard two different versions of why Marie contacted DCYF. One was to report on Crystal, the other was to request a looksee at her home in the hopes Crystal would regain custody. Does anyone know which story is true?

Marie discusses it in the custody transcript. The judge had to swear her in because she kept interrupting the proceedings. The link to the custody documents is in the media thread. It's near the bottom of the first page.

(I'd give you the answer myself, but it's been awhile since I actually read it all, and I don't want to give you an answer that isn't 100% accurate).

Marie discusses it in the custody transcript. The judge had to swear her in because she kept interrupting the proceedings. The link to the custody documents is in the media thread. It's near the bottom of the first page.

(I'd give you the answer myself, but it's been awhile since I actually read it all, and I don't want to give you an answer that isn't 100% accurate).

Thanks, Shamus pointed that out to me too. My problem is my comp won't open pdf files so I can't read those docs.

Thanks, Shamus pointed that out to me too. My problem is my comp won't open pdf files so I can't read those docs.

You can download adobe acobat for free, ladonna. That's how I got my copy. Maybe someone with more pc savy than myself can direct you to a site for downloading.

You can also purchase a version that allows you to create pdf docs. I used that before I retired - it was great and sometimes I am tempted....

Does anyone have the street address, allegedly on Buchanan Circle, for RC and children before they moved to 202 Green Drive?

I think it was 103 Buchanen

But he lived on Monroe before Green, IIRC..

I think it was 103 Buchanen

But he lived on Monroe before Green, IIRC..

Yes whisperer, and here's the clincher, Ronald's landlord never changed. The same man owned both homes. I don't want to put a label on the man because I am sure he is very nice but, he is known to rent many residences to sex offenders. The man has a lot of property in different parts of Satsuma and there is a post here on a thread that another member went to serious lengths to research these properties and list. Now, I am not saying his landlord has done anything, but Ronalds home on Green Lane was surrounded by offenders and(see the sticky on sex offenders thread) his trailer could have been very well known by offenders in the past.

Ronald said he changed all the locks when he moved in and I thought that was weird, but if it was possible that my home that I just moved into might have been lived in by an offender in the past I would have changed the locks too.....

Did any of the registered sex offenders come from Illinois? Long shot I know, but this case reminds me of the Riley Fox case...

I am wondering, Do we know if LE ever took into evidence the shirt of HC's that MC found at the bottom of the laudry pile, days later? (i might have missed that one) I know that she did go to LE about it, and advise them that HC wasn't wearing that.

I am wondering, Do we know if LE ever took into evidence the shirt of HC's that MC found at the bottom of the laudry pile, days later? (i might have missed that one) I know that she did go to LE about it, and advise them that HC wasn't wearing that.
At this time LE hasn't released any information on what they did, or did not take into evidence.

I read some where there was a gun found?Do you know when and where that was found?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro