Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have question for Tom's Girl??
Why is sex offender list locked, I think it should be updated, maybe SO involve maybe not, one of them might be in contact with Haleigh or Ron and Misty.
Afterall two new ones were arrest this week booked into Putman County.
Christopher Joseph Pearce, not on the list, Court record show he live 4 miles from Rons and the route goes by the railroad, buffaloo bluff road,
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=754973&IMG=30523
943.0435-14c4 SEX OFFENDER VIOLATION FAIL TO REGISTER AS REQUIRED F T $1,004.00
2nd one was not on the list either, still sleuthing
KENNETH BISHOP http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=754988&IMG=58872
800.04-5c1 LEWD LASCV BEHAVIOR VICTIM IS LESS 12 YOA OFFNDR LESS THAN 18YOA F S $7,512.00
800.04-5c1 LEWD LASCV BEHAVIOR VICTIM IS LESS 12 YOA OFFNDR LESS THAN 18YOA F S $7,512.00
Please open so we can update.

I originally posted that list because I thought it would be very helpful, I think TG stated that unless anyone was directly linked or related to this case we could not discuss. Personally I agree that we should begin to discuss these offenders that live in the 5 mile radius, I found another sex offender on the list that lives on the route that the tracking dogs followed the very night that Haleigh went missing. The way I looked at the route that the tracking dogs followed it looked like the route went right through his darn front yard.....but I do not under any circumstances wish to break a rule.:)

I have question for Tom's Girl??
Why is sex offender list locked, I think it should be updated, maybe SO involve maybe not, one of them might be in contact with Haleigh or Ron and Misty.
Afterall two new ones were arrest this week booked into Putman County.
Christopher Joseph Pearce, not on the list, Court record show he live 4 miles from Rons and the route goes by the railroad, buffaloo bluff road,
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=754973&IMG=30523
943.0435-14c4 SEX OFFENDER VIOLATION FAIL TO REGISTER AS REQUIRED F T $1,004.00
2nd one was not on the list either, still sleuthing
KENNETH BISHOP http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=754988&IMG=58872
Please open so we can update.
I'll unlock it for you so you can add the new information. Thank you for the update!

Does anyone know how TN arrived so quickly to Green Lane?

In a vehicle being driven at bat speed, she arrived about the same time as the shift sargeant and lieutenant. She doesn't live that far from RC's old address and I will bet she was called during the 3 minute lapse between 911 conversations and is the person RC called when he hung up on the operator. Either that, or MC called her when RC wouldn't answer his phone.

Why is this an issue? How fast could you travel under the same circumstances? I would be flying down the roads, running red lights and stop signs along the way. With no traffic at that time of the morning it is easy to fly low and make haste. I can get dressed, brush my teeth, wash my face AND have make up and jewelry on in less than 90 seconds when I am not even trying to hurry. In an emergency, I don't need to brush, wash, put on make-up or jewelry so I guess I could be running out of the door in 30 seconds even taking time to pull a photo from the wall on the way out.

In a vehicle being driven at bat speed, she arrived about the same time as the shift sargeant and lieutenant. She doesn't live that far from RC's old address and I will bet she was called during the 3 minute lapse between 911 conversations and is the person RC called when he hung up on the operator. Either that, or MC called her when RC wouldn't answer his phone.

Why is this an issue? How fast could you travel under the same circumstances? I would be flying down the roads, running red lights and stop signs along the way. With no traffic at that time of the morning it is easy to fly low and make haste. I can get dressed, brush my teeth, wash my face AND have make up and jewelry on in less than 90 seconds when I am not even trying to hurry. In an emergency, I don't need to brush, wash, put on make-up or jewelry so I guess I could be running out of the door in 30 seconds even taking time to pull a photo from the wall on the way out.

I have a 4, 10 & 12 y/o. Putting myself in this position (God awful thought), I could see myself calling my parents first. It would be a quick call, because I need to call LE, but, yes, I think I'd call them first. They are my support, I'd want them there ASAP. AND I could guarantee they'd be there at bat speed. I remember when I was 11, my 3 y/o sister went missing (thankfully just playing hide-and-seek - very well - and was found an hour later). My dad was at the restaurant we owned two blocks over. When my mom called, he hurdled two sets of 6' fences, rose bushes and a not very people friendly dog in about 4.5 seconds. Last year, half our town was destroyed in an EF4 tornado. As I was racing to my children's school, I called my ex, who was an hour away to let him know and that I didn't know if they were ok. He made the hour drive in about 20 minutes.

Just saying, the speed in which TN arrived should not be a factor IMO

:eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

Who is Crystal's biological mother ? and where is she ? I prob. already know this answer but for some reason I am having memory lapse...

Ok..LOL....I crack myself up. When I had asked this question it was because I had came across the name Nancy Sheffie** . Which at the time I guess I had not heard that name, it has always been Marie Gri**s. Then I put it together Nancy Marie Grif*** is Nancy Sheffie**. :crazy:

Sorry everyone..really I'm OK I promise....

Does anyone know how to pull up the Baker County police report search from Friday, 26 Jun 2009? Please and Thank you:blowkiss:

If LE had found evidence of Haleigh being in the van, being that they don't know what crime had been committed and the van belonged to someone else on the Croslin side, would they keep the van? Or would they remove what was needed and return the van?

If LE had found evidence of Haleigh being in the van, being that they don't know what crime had been committed and the van belonged to someone else on the Croslin side, would they keep the van? Or would they remove what was needed and return the van?

I believe that they would have the evidence team process the van and if no evidence of a murder was there they would release it. I am thinking of cases where murder evidence was in the care and they kept it in impound until the trial for the jury to view.

Could they tell the difference if someone used the van to transport a living Haleigh if she had been in the van at some earlier time?

I remember reading they took 'things' from the van. It must be in their holdings. No evidence must have been inside the van itself, BUT they may have things from it that DO contain evidence....thus returning the van.

What ever happened to that van? I wonder if it is around.

Does anyone know why TES stopped searching and why LE feels this is a family abduction and Haleigh is alive, but out of State?

When did LE announce this? I have been out of town. From what I recall TES left to go to another missing person case elsewhere and TM stated that "it's not what it seems". Then LE said they do not believe it was a stranger abduction.

How and when did this morph into "family abduction, HaLeigh is alive and out of State"? I missed this somewhere.

Since the van was at Chelsea's, why was it taken at all? What made LE decide to process the van that wasn't even in MC's or RC's possesion and control?

This leads me to think about the cousin from TN again and again. I can't get off of him until LE clears him. He is suspect #1 in my book.

Does anyone know how to pull up the Baker County police report search from Friday, 26 Jun 2009? Please and Thank you:blowkiss:
No, but what is a 'police report search' and why June 26th? Please tell us.

When did LE announce this? I have been out of town. From what I recall TES left to go to another missing person case elsewhere and TM stated that "it's not what it seems". Then LE said they do not believe it was a stranger abduction.

How and when did this morph into "family abduction, HaLeigh is alive and out of State"? I missed this somewhere.

Since the van was at Chelsea's, why was it taken at all? What made LE decide to process the van that wasn't even in MC's or RC's possesion and control?

This leads me to think about the cousin from TN again and again. I can't get off of him until LE clears him. He is suspect #1 in my book.

Yet another reason why the search for Haleigh has been falsely manipulated and taken on a million twists and turns. LOL, Dot I must have missed when LE said those words as well. I can't recall when they mentioned that it was a family abduction and Haleigh was out of state, did they mention that we should take down our missing child posters and stop looking and praying for her on the same day?

Can anyone confirm that LE stated or published in any way that the washing machine was running when they arrived at the Mobile Home?

No, but what is a 'police report search' and why June 26th? Please tell us.

It is being reported that drugs were found in a truck on the property that was searched. I also was looking for information on the owner of the truck just to see if they had any other criminal background or could be linked to Haleigh in anyway. Just looking for light at the end of this very long dark tunnel. Haleigh is missing and nothing solid is being reported about what may of happen to her. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abi