Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In some of the recent court documents, AWN shows up. In legalize term, does anyone know what it means?

Here I go bumping my own post again.....I fell asleep looking for the answer the other day....please if anyone knows I would appreciate it.
----------
I remember the same as you are posting, that they were neighbors.

I have a couple more questions please if someone knows the answer to.In the time line people came over earlier cousins?Boys?girls?how old were they?brother?Were they from tyler street?and another question please.Who lived on tyler street?

I have a couple more questions please if someone knows the answer to.In the time line people came over earlier cousins?Boys?girls?how old were they?brother?Were they from tyler street?and another question please.Who lived on tyler street?

Misty's brother Tommy Croslin and his wife (Lindsy) live on Tyler street with their 3 children. Two boys and one girl. (I don't believe I can list their names here since they are minors. A&D are the boys and L is the girl).

I don't recall the exact ages of the children, but IIRC the girl "L" is a baby.

Misty's brother and the children are the ones who stopped over on the 9th.

Misty's brother Tommy Croslin and his wife (Lindsy) live on Tyler street with their 3 children. Two boys and one girl. (I don't believe I can list their names here since they are minors. A&D are the boys and L is the girl).

I don't recall the exact ages of the children, but IIRC the girl "L" is a baby.

Misty's brother and the children are the ones who stopped over on the 9th.
Thank you very much.They stopped over from down the street?I am starting to reread and go over everything again.I never really noticed how close thier house on tyler street was to the dumpster area.I don't know what to think.May I please ask you do you know where the gun was found?

Thank you very much.They stopped over from down the street?I am starting to reread and go over everything again.I never really noticed how close thier house on tyler street was to the dumpster area.I don't know what to think.May I please ask you do you know where the gun was found?

That I'm not sure about. IIRC, somewhere in a ditch. Where that ditch is, I have no idea. I'll see if I can do some reading and try to find an answer for you.

Her other brother in crescent city?had the van?That was were uncle Joe stayed?with them?Do you know who else uncle Joe stayed with?when did uncle Joe leave?Did he leave with any one?

Do we know the last tenants before Ron and Misty moved in to the MH?
If we cant talk about it maybe someone will have a link to point me in the right direction? TIA

In some of the recent court documents, AWN shows up. In legalize term, does anyone know what it means?

It is my understanding that the letters are the initials of the judge presiding over the case.

Help! On the theory thread they are talking about the Griffis's home that went up in flames before the search at Baker County. How did I miss this?

Why are there no searches being conducted for this child?Why all the silence from le?I am so glad we are having some activity on this thread,it has been quiet since downstairs was closed .We need some tidbit of info to sleuth.this case went cold way too fast.There has to be something out there,we need downstairs open again without all the bickering.We need to find what happened to this child.

Why are there no searches being conducted for this child?Why all the silence from le?I am so glad we are having some activity on this thread,it has been quiet since downstairs was closed .We need some tidbit of info to sleuth.this case went cold way too fast.There has to be something out there,we need downstairs open again without all the bickering.We need to find what happened to this child.
I agree.

Does anyone know, if the shirt, that MC said HC was wearing and found in the laudry pile a week or so later, if that was taken into evidence?

Does anyone know, if the shirt, that MC said HC was wearing and found in the laudry pile a week or so later, if that was taken into evidence?
NO information at this time has been released as to what items were taken in for evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beffers101