Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know, if the shirt, that MC said HC was wearing and found in the laudry pile a week or so later, if that was taken into evidence?

YouTube - WSKY-FM: Haleigh Cummings Update 2/17/2009

In this video interview w/Major Gary Bowling of the PCSO he states that they have the pink shirt in custody stating that it was recovered and the Amber Alert was updated. By "custody" I would assume he meant logged as evidence but you can infer that statement to mean what you want.
My opinion only.

That is Ron's father-Jack Lester Cummings.

the guy with the hat is Ron's father, this guy is off to the side in a brown tshirt acting real nervous, at time stamp 2:52 2:53 in the end you can see him walking away. I wish I know how to post the still.

So, Ron & Crystal have both released their attorneys, DFS has essentially cleared Ron, and Ron retains custody of Jr., Crystal has visitation, and $12,000 back child support has been paid by someone in another state to Ron. Does this now make it a "cold case"?

the guy with the hat is Ron's father, this guy is off to the side in a brown tshirt acting real nervous, at time stamp 2:52 2:53 in the end you can see him walking away. I wish I know how to post the still.

Yes, the man that tfrohning is talking about shows up in the video about 2:52. He's on the left side leaning against that same structure that the others are. He looks really nervous and looks left and right and about 3:10 or so, when Ron is talking into the camera, you can see this guy continuing to walk to the left.

EDIT:

screencap:

The black arrow points to the guy we're talking about.

Yes, the man that tfrohning is talking about shows up in the video about 2:52. He's on the left side leaning against that same structure that the others are. He looks really nervous and looks left and right and about 3:10 or so, when Ron is talking into the camera, you can see this guy continuing to walk to the left.

I see him, too. He does look really nervous - as if he's scurrying to get out of the camera's range.

Could the man in the brown shirt w/o hat be TN's boyfriend?

EDIT:

screencap:

The black arrow points to the guy we're talking about.

Thank You , My question is , is he Cummings or maybe one Misty's brother.
:blowkiss:

I see him, too. He does look really nervous - as if he's scurrying to get out of the camera's range.

It could be he just nervous because all chit getting ready to break loose, I just know he got my hinkey going up, no one in video seem more nervous than this guy. JMO
OT Shaymus love your sigg:rolleyes:

Thank You , My question is , is he Cummings or maybe one Misty's brother.

One of her brothers looks just like Misty, imo, so it's not him. There's a pic of the Croslin family at the wedding. I'll look for it so we can see if it's the other brother.

ETA: Here you go Tfro:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...igh Cummings/?action=view&current=croslin.jpg

I don't think either of Misty's brothers looks as big or as old as the man in the Geraldo video. What do you think ?

So, Ron & Crystal have both released their attorneys, DFS has essentially cleared Ron, and Ron retains custody of Jr., Crystal has visitation, and $12,000 back child support has been paid by someone in another state to Ron. Does this now make it a "cold case"?

According to LE, Haleigh's disappearance is not a cold case.
The only case that is closed is the DCS investigation into Ron's abuse of his children. No evidence or not enough abuse was found against him to take JR. out of his custody.

My opinion only.

One of her brothers looks just like Misty, imo, so it's not him. There's a pic of the Croslin family at the wedding. I'll look for it so we can see if it's the other brother.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...igh Cummings/?action=view&current=croslin.jpg

I don't think either of Misty's brothers looks as big or as old as the man in the Geraldo video. What do you think ?

I agree w/you-the man in the video is not one of Misty's brothers.
Isn't Teresa's sister also in the video standing next to her? Anyone know if she is married? I think I saw a ring on the man's left ring finger in your still shot. I don't know who the man is wearing glasses and a white shirt behind Ron either. Also a woman standing at the end of the tent w/bleach blonde hair never moves and keeps her face hidden.

My opinion only.

Thanks, lot of good pictures, funny I can not find another picture of this guy

I agree w/you-the man in the video is not one of Misty's brothers.
Isn't Teresa's sister also in the video standing next to her? Anyone know if she is married? I think I saw a ring on the man's left ring finger in your still shot. I don't know who the man is wearing glasses and a white shirt behind Ron either. Also a woman standing at the end of the tent w/bleach blonde hair never moves and keeps her face hidden.

My opinion only.

I'm not sure, but it could be the slender woman next to Teresa is her sister, Katrina. IIRC, Katrina owned a landscaping and/or tree service company with her husband and that husband has died. She still uses his last name - she used it as the witness to RC and MC's wedding.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...gs/?action=view&current=hcmarriagelicense.jpg

Don't know who either of the men or that woman who keeps turning her face is.

Anyone have a new link to the Find Haleigh Now website ? This is the site Ron's attorneys said would remain up, although they would no longer update it. In addition, to the attorney's press releases, there are some cute pix of Haleigh on that site.

Anyone have a new link to the Find Haleigh Now website ? This is the site Ron's attorneys said would remain up, although they would no longer update it. In addition, to the attorney's press releases, there are some cute pix of Haleigh on that site.

Shaymus:

it appears that the website is shut down. No matter how i tried, i kept getting the "godaddy" website. I also tried a search through that website, and they are giving me pricing on FindHaleighnow.com (.org,.info. etc..)
:banghead:

I have read alot of debate on the police report-didn't find a thread on it-if there is one I missed it but I do have a question pertaining to it.

Why was this police report the only one released to the public and why was it even released at all? I mean if one is going to be released then why not all of them? Or was it a leak or mistake?

Like in the Neveah Buchanan case the cause of death from the autopsy report was leaked. I was so mad about that. I hope who ever did that lost their job!

I read somewhere that you could call the PCSO and request police reports and they would be shown to you-does that include this case? I have also read that another one was online earlier that stated certain facts about the washing machine (which I won't repeat because IMO they are not facts) but now it is no longer available-anyone else remember anything about this?
TIA for any response.

Anything stated in this post is my opinion and thoughts only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme